Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,621)

Showing posts 152,401 - 152,420 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174604
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but they might have their own reasons for believing that incest and polygamy is wrong. That generalization was really an excuse wasn't it?
And, what does it matter if "they" have their reasons for for believing that incest and polygamy are wrong ? We heterosexuals had our reasons for believing that SSM is wrong, but "they" have told us to go to hell. "They" decided that what "they" wanted was OK, but now, "they" wish to say that what others want is not ? Unacceptable. Prejudicial and discriminatory, as "they" were whining about, only yesterday, "unfair" "they" said, but now, it is fine for them to set the bar against others ? No sir, if we allow any changes at all, then why waste any more time with silly standards ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174605
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Blatantly "I'm all right, Jack...", wouldn't you say ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174606
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have already made my own targets, since you are against Christ, you have been targeted not by me, but by God.
If you are here to further the ends of Christianity, you are in the wrong place. I feel no targeting, merely point out that you seem to have no specific aim, except preaching the good word.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174607
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You pick your moments to be friendly! How come you only called me stupid when I gone against you? And before, you called the people who disagreed with me stupid and dopey, so somehow I was right once but now you can decide when someone is wrong?
He and I have been getting along the whole time that we have been posting, not arbitrarily picking when to agree. He has adopted the same position that I have, re you. Letting you have your way, as long as it provided the amusement that we all in here for. Like the Springer Show. You have started to post against him, and he has checked you, when necessary. Pick your targets better, and I am sure he will allow you to exist peacefully. Snap at the time, and in the wrong direction, and you will be kicked.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174608
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that if you start winning an argument with certain posters you will be censored. Some of my finest work has disappeared. Often only a few posts will be missing, Then of course you get the whole banishment and you are disappeared like some third world dictatorship headed by a bizarre megalomaniac homosexual.
When I see no bad judge-its or responses on my posts, I know I'm getting shadow banned.
Yep, same here...Then I check on the forum, through Internet Explorer, and find that I am absent, and it is done. Banned. Censored, just like that.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174609
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If I read your post correctly, you are saying gay marriage rights are to be separated from polygamists rights, yes ? I see them both as erosion factors, in the destruction of societal fabric. If we are going to allow gays to marry, then why not allow anything, at all ? My position is that allowing gay people to marry is tantamount to having no meaning to the term "married". That if we allow gays to marry, but not polygamists, then we are merely lowering the bar a little bit, in the name of equality, but not truly embracing equality. Exercising the same discrimination that the gays are arguing against, but at a different level.
Of course. But some pro gay fools don't see that it isn't marriage, due to their own folly. Some fools think homosexuals are able to get in a proper marriage, so they still support polygamy. Polygamy and homosexuality are still not proper marriages but for completety different reasons. You should have saw this, so I believe in fact you are lying to cover it up!

Some however aren't like this, and simply allow it for the sake of "equality", like rose!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174610
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go again Squeaky. Insults. Then you ask why I am mean to you.
Too funny!
How was that an insult? Are you now trying to use more excuses and pretending to refute my claims?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174611
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go again Squeaky. Insults. Then you ask why I am mean to you.
Too funny!
Not like sheep, but can think freely? Just like darwinism, I'm sure you really want to side with the atheists and have sex with satan!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174612
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wasn't. It is the embracing of "true equality", at it's basest level. The final breakdown of the centuries of refinement that we have striven for. It's no excuse, it's the arrival at the final destination that SSM is driving at, whether they like it, or not. If we lower the bar for them, then we must lower it all the way. Remove it completely. Else, we are taking half steps. Saying that"Group A can have what it wants, but not Group B". Where is the equality in that ?
Only lying Rose said she supported gay rights because of "equality" and nothing else. Try again!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174613
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, what does it matter if "they" have their reasons for for believing that incest and polygamy are wrong ? We heterosexuals had our reasons for believing that SSM is wrong, but "they" have told us to go to hell. "They" decided that what "they" wanted was OK, but now, "they" wish to say that what others want is not ? Unacceptable. Prejudicial and discriminatory, as "they" were whining about, only yesterday, "unfair" "they" said, but now, it is fine for them to set the bar against others ? No sir, if we allow any changes at all, then why waste any more time with silly standards ?
I never said they matter. Those people are very trivial and insignificant and worthless! I was simply pointing out how flawed that statement was and how it seemed like you were using an excuse and to prove you weren't really loyal to God by supporting monogamy! And why not say that to mikey as well? He also supports gay marriage, but not polygamy!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174614
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are here to further the ends of Christianity, you are in the wrong place. I feel no targeting, merely point out that you seem to have no specific aim, except preaching the good word.
It is to hold people who say they are believers but aren't to account, just like the proud church of ephesus did!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174615
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He and I have been getting along the whole time that we have been posting, not arbitrarily picking when to agree. He has adopted the same position that I have, re you. Letting you have your way, as long as it provided the amusement that we all in here for. Like the Springer Show. You have started to post against him, and he has checked you, when necessary. Pick your targets better, and I am sure he will allow you to exist peacefully. Snap at the time, and in the wrong direction, and you will be kicked.
So he's the boss round is he eh? He doesn't point out any errors or mistakes, but just laughs at them? He sounds like the devil who is in charge of hell scoffing at the tortured souls!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174616
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. But some pro gay fools don't see that it isn't marriage, due to their own folly. Some fools think homosexuals are able to get in a proper marriage, so they still support polygamy. Polygamy and homosexuality are still not proper marriages but for completety different reasons. You should have saw this, so I believe in fact you are lying to cover it up!
Some however aren't like this, and simply allow it for the sake of "equality", like rose!
So you are in favor of allowing gays to marry, but not polygamists ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174617
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, same here...Then I check on the forum, through Internet Explorer, and find that I am absent, and it is done. Banned. Censored, just like that.
I'm glad it doesn't happen with me much! But at least most of the posts tend to be over with any way with any discussions.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174618
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Only lying Rose said she supported gay rights because of "equality" and nothing else. Try again!
Er, try what again, exactly ?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174619
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a scoffer as well? Read proverbs much? God condemns the scoffer!
ROFLMAO, who doesn't your god condem???
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174620
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, try what again, exactly ?
You said you were addressing people who supported gay marriage simply illogically because of "equality", but yet don't support polygamy. But only Rose did that, so you were obviously only making excuses. Try again? Another excuse will it be?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174621
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are in favor of allowing gays to marry, but not polygamists ?
I meant they don't support polygamy. Trying me now are you? About time wasn't it? I am actually against polygamy and gay rights!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174623
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, who doesn't your god condem???
He definitely condemns the scoffer, like you!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174625
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they matter. Those people are very trivial and insignificant and worthless! I was simply pointing out how flawed that statement was and how it seemed like you were using an excuse and to prove you weren't really loyal to God by supporting monogamy! And why not say that to mikey as well? He also supports gay marriage, but not polygamy!
You are mistaken to state that they are "trivial and insignificant and worthless", they are not. They desire something that they do not rate, but to claim that is completely off the mark. Who appointed you the arbiter of who is worth something and who is not ? Whoever told you that YOU were worth anything ? And claiming that I do not support God by supporting monogamy is also a mistake. You must have meant to say "I do not support God by supporting polygamy" would be a bit more accurate, wouldn't you agree ? Regardless, I do not support polygamy, incest or gay marriage. I DO, however, support the idea that all should receive the same benefits, resultant from the tampering with the Constitution. You, on the other hand, seem unable to grasp the innuendos and subtleties involved in this forum. May I suggest a nice game of Tiddley-Winks, instead ? Perhaps Snakes and Ladders ? You are way past the mark to claim that anyone is "trivial and insignificant and worthless"(except for Chongo, but that is another issue), because you have been treated more than fairly, by both sides of this forum, people that have not mocked you as much as you deserve to be, and if you persist in acting as if you are the only righteous poster in here, I will enjoy watching you be made a mockery of. Who the hell do you think you are ? The only perfect one in here ? Just a silly git, without a clue, that's what you are. Now, be off with you, on yer bike, lad. And if you wish to cite history, then, fer Gawds sake, learn some first. You are an embarrassment to me, and all the people of the Isles. You've shown yerself to be thick, uninformed, narrow minded, uneducated, pompous, and in every way substandard. Plus, as your tag shows you to be from Wrexham, an interloper with no stake in this issue. Who the f**k asked you, anyway ? Go try your "A" levels again, you must have been absent when they were teaching, and you are in sore need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,401 - 152,420 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••