Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,619)

Showing posts 152,361 - 152,380 of199,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174552
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You love evil!
2) Do you accept polygamy?
3) You've got no pride here!
4) You don't know shit about Britain, nice bluff!
5) But you fight against God himself!
6) You work hard driving both trucks and a mechanic? What a laugh!
1) No evil on my side, it was the Christians that burnt my kind, remember ? My side accepts your side.
2) I do not, but cannot rule it out, when discussing the redefinition of marriage laws.
3) My pride is alive and well, as I stated.
4) I don't eh ? I have spent much time in Great Britain, both as a civilian and in the military. My mother was from Walthamstow, and i spent much time there, and I have also lived in Ramsgate, and even done a stint as a despatch rider, operating out of Hendon, working for Hendon Central Cabs, look it up, right now, you will find it, right there in Hendon. Been all over the Isle of Thanet, and if you wish to quiz me on my "English 101", I will make you eat your hat, mate.
5) I do not fight God, He and I accept each other.
6) Mechanic ? May I ask where there came from, please ?
7) My dual nationality is still alive and well. Shall I place the picture of my British passport up, as an avatar, to disprove you ? Perhaps both my American passport, and my British one, in the same picture ?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174553
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
How come you only called my posts stupid when I held you to account, like a good believer of the first church of God?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174554
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up sights out of your imagination? Everything the bible says is true, but you have no reason to believe that the bible means he saw the world from mountains, as it doesn't mean that, you are very assuming.
Everything the Buybull says is true, eh? Really? Are you sure you want to stick with that?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174555
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post!
Thank you, sir. Just doing my part....
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174556
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"It refused to allow any marriage, except between man and woman. Thus excluding polygamy, as it did SSM. Any argument that defends SSM must also defend polygamy, for the exact same reasons, freedom of choice" That is where, through omission.
So if Prop 8 is overturned, polygamy becomes legal? No, it doesn't. I wonder why.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174557
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But you weren't implying that at first! You were before saying you weren't bothered to defend monogamy! Not very loyal to God are you?
You must be in need of spectacles, my good man. Why not use some of that National Health dosh, and go and get some, or is your UB40 going to help you with that ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174558
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Honestly, large, you should spend less time in Ladbroke Grove...
Loppers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174560
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

For those who want to "Know."

SGVCOG governing board will be having a meeting Thusday, January 17, 2013

At 6:00 p.m. location; Southern California Edison CTAC, 6090 North Irwindale Avenue, Irwindale, Ca.

27 agenda items have been posted.

www.SGVCOG.org
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174562
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey, large, why not try spewing your old claptrap in Hyde Park on a Sunday afternoon, next to the communists and see how the crowd receives you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174564
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Prop 8 is overturned, polygamy becomes legal? No, it doesn't. I wonder why.....
You are reaching now, but if you defend SSM, you must also defend polygamy, or is it an elitist attitude, one designed to make you feel superior to another discriminated class ? Because you defend one misunderstood group, yet shyte upon another. Your side claims to have been demonized, yet you ignore the fact that polygamists have also been demonized.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174566
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona Lott (Jane Dodo) is a hypocrite. Plain and simple.
Good old Liza Lott.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174567
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything the Buybull says is true, eh? Really? Are you sure you want to stick with that?
I know thy word!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174568
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Honestly, large, you should spend less time in Ladbroke Grove...
Why are you being so disrespectful to God? What if God exists? Fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdosm, and yet you show no fear of the possibility of him! You will always remain a foolish agnostic, switch to athiesm instead.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174569
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Hey, large, why not try spewing your old claptrap in Hyde Park on a Sunday afternoon, next to the communists and see how the crowd receives you ?
Of course common sense among people is rejected. And of course it would show a lack of commom decency and folly to do such! But you reject your own God, and the chance to speak and accept God, with your opportunity, where the truth can speak!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174570
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is a first church of God and why should I care about it?
Ephesus, the first church, who God appointed and aplauded for holding people who confess to be believers to account!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174571
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reaching now, but if you defend SSM, you must also defend polygamy, or is it an elitist attitude, one designed to make you feel superior to another discriminated class ? Because you defend one misunderstood group, yet shyte upon another. Your side claims to have been demonized, yet you ignore the fact that polygamists have also been demonized.
Mike/Rock, You couldnít be more wrong. First of all you have no right or authority to tell anyone what they should think, believe or support. Your point of view is merely another way of marginalizing and vilifying Gay Americans. Put simply, saying I have to believe in and support any conceived civil injustice to deserve the right to marry is the real elitist attitude being conveyed in your messages. Youíll have to concoct a new talking point against Gay Marriage as to date you havenít had one.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174572
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you being so disrespectful to God? What if God exists? Fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdosm, and yet you show no fear of the possibility of him! You will always remain a foolish agnostic, switch to athiesm instead.
You are extrapolating incorrectly, as you do. I respect God, and accept Him, as my kind does. Why are you being so disrespectful to truth, and claiming that I do not ? I will not take your advice, however, as I think that I am the one who is where he needs to be, maybe you should give witchcraft a try, so as to learn to open your eyes. As one Brit to another (just between you and I), you are embarrassing me, why not belt up ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174573
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course common sense among people is rejected. And of course it would show a lack of commom decency and folly to do such! But you reject your own God, and the chance to speak and accept God, with your opportunity, where the truth can speak!
Ahh, I see you've gone to Hyde Park, already. My own god ? I have 2, a matched set, both male and female, perfectly balanced. Truth is truth, what are you trying, so desperately, to say ? Come on, man, a ha'penny for your thoughts, although that would be an inflated price...
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174574
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reaching now, but if you defend SSM, you must also defend polygamy, or is it an elitist attitude, one designed to make you feel superior to another discriminated class ? Because you defend one misunderstood group, yet shyte upon another. Your side claims to have been demonized, yet you ignore the fact that polygamists have also been demonized.
But you weren't saying that at first! You were unloyal to God and decided not defend polygamy. If you are an agnostic, you should accept and feat the Lord and his glory, for the possibilty of his existence. And how come you are an agnostic, and yet make such a strong stance against homosexuality, but yet not of the existence of God?
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174575
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike/Rock, You couldnít be more wrong. First of all you have no right or authority to tell anyone what they should think, believe or support. Your point of view is merely another way of marginalizing and vilifying Gay Americans. Put simply, saying I have to believe in and support any conceived civil injustice to deserve the right to marry is the real elitist attitude being conveyed in your messages. Youíll have to concoct a new talking point against Gay Marriage as to date you havenít had one.
Look mikey, even a wicked pagan can see you are making such a strong stance about something you don't know about! Do you make such a stance against homosexuality in hope that God does exist and take the risk of bigotry, but don't seem to care about God enough to fear him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,361 - 152,380 of199,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••