1) No evil on my side, it was the Christians that burnt my kind, remember ? My side accepts your side.<quoted text>
1) You love evil!
2) Do you accept polygamy?
3) You've got no pride here!
4) You don't know shit about Britain, nice bluff!
5) But you fight against God himself!
6) You work hard driving both trucks and a mechanic? What a laugh!
2) I do not, but cannot rule it out, when discussing the redefinition of marriage laws.
3) My pride is alive and well, as I stated.
4) I don't eh ? I have spent much time in Great Britain, both as a civilian and in the military. My mother was from Walthamstow, and i spent much time there, and I have also lived in Ramsgate, and even done a stint as a despatch rider, operating out of Hendon, working for Hendon Central Cabs, look it up, right now, you will find it, right there in Hendon. Been all over the Isle of Thanet, and if you wish to quiz me on my "English 101", I will make you eat your hat, mate.
5) I do not fight God, He and I accept each other.
6) Mechanic ? May I ask where there came from, please ?
7) My dual nationality is still alive and well. Shall I place the picture of my British passport up, as an avatar, to disprove you ? Perhaps both my American passport, and my British one, in the same picture ?