Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,156

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174411 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Rose don't we? I think in her ignorance she actually thought the Roman catholics were there at the time, and probably assumed in her ignorance they did wipe the romans out! And yes, the saxons were the ones who defeated the romans!
Sorry, mate, it was the Visigoths, led by Alaric.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174412 Jan 11, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship sucks, eh? But what does it say about the bias of the censors? It says they've lost the argument. They know it, we know it.
I guess certain opinions must stay unregistered. No problem.
Agreed.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174413 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A few, actually, including you.
<quoted text>
My pic is up.
<quoted text>
When you are in love, dummy, sex is part of that love.
Sex is one way my bf and I show we love each other. A very important way. Gifts, cooking dinner together, saying "I love you", and sending texts with smiley faces all have their places, but sex stands out. But you can't understand what I'm talking about until you have sex.
This statement is a lie. "My pic is up." That is no picture of you. I doubt that is even part of you. You seem unable to grasp simple reality, instead playing word games. Like an idiot.
Miley DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174414 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> Who is this "we" ? You got a frog in your pocket, little boy?
I sure hope you don't bother little boys, creep.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174415 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, homosexuality is an orientation. Gay men need another man emotionally as well as physically like a straight man needs a woman emotionally as well as physically. Why the smeg do you think the whole gay marriage issue exists?
No, it isn't. It is a behavioral problem. The whole gay marriage issue exists because you wish to lay claim to rights that are not yours to claim. Financial gain. You seek societies approval, in order to feel accepted, whilst you display aberrant behaviors. Anyone who claims that they "need" emotional support from another is weak. Relationships are the spice of life, not the crutch that you claim.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174416 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>..and not one of those books were about what you claimed they were about: adult/child homosexual relationships. YOU lied.
You lie. I said that they were indoctrinational books. not pedophilia. Stop twisting.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#174417 Jan 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Is this thread done yet?
It was done a long time ago. That doesn't stop people from posting in it, however.:)
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174418 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
ahhahahaahah
ahahahahahahha
You're really quite clueless, aren't you?
You're right, I aren't clueless. Keep laughing like that, it seems demented, but one quick look at you dispels any doubts...
Miley DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174419 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you can't tell me a buy-bull prophesy that has come true.
What's a "buy-bull prophesy"?
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174420 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
ahahahahah
Did you learn THAT from Jane Dough, too?
So if Prop 8 is overturned, does that mean polygamy will be legal in California? Of course not. It's a completely seperate issue. Prop 8 has NOTHING to do with polygamy.
Cackling again ? Polygamy is not a separate issue, at all, if one is arguing for freedom of choice.
Miley DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174421 Jan 11, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement is a lie. "My pic is up." That is no picture of you. I doubt that is even part of you. You seem unable to grasp simple reality, instead playing word games. Like an idiot.
Rose_NoHo is insane. She thinks polygamy is a fish.

Santa Monica, CA

#174422 Jan 11, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Yes. You are right. I love my Homosexual friends, the cute little lesbians, and yes, even the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.
Why are you fundies such racists? Do you believe Jesus died for black people?
(Didn't read the rest of your post.)
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174423 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
What's the question?
What's what question ?
Miley DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174424 Jan 11, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, I'm the wicked pagan, and I agree with Mikey, polygamy is another facet of the issue. We are not allowed to use God, or Christianity, in this forum, it has been targeted by the resident self-appointed arbiters of moral correctness. The poofs. They have decided to act as our moral compasses, and deny any reasons to deprive them of their pet project, namely the undermining of moral fiber.
They are also the self appointed thread judge, jury and police. Anything that threatens their dogma is "off topic". Continued controversy causes banning.

Notice the extreme hypocrisy when alternate forms of marriage other than same sex are even mentioned.

Unfortunately these clowns give same sex marriage a bad rap. I don't see the pressing need for it but I also don't see much harm. The only harm I see in it is the stupid dishonest zealotry demonstrated by these assholes like Rose_NoHo.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174425 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
What's the question?
Next time that you have a question, please raise your hand, like they told you, today, in Mrs. Dolans class..
Miley DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174426 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fundies such racists? Do you believe Jesus died for black people?
(Didn't read the rest of your post.)
Why are you such a hypocrite?

(Read your whole stupid post.)

Santa Monica, CA

#174427 Jan 11, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. It is a behavioral problem. The whole gay marriage issue exists because you wish to lay claim to rights that are not yours to claim. Financial gain. You seek societies approval, in order to feel accepted, whilst you display aberrant behaviors. Anyone who claims that they "need" emotional support from another is weak. Relationships are the spice of life, not the crutch that you claim.
Homosexuality isn't a problem, behavioral or otherwise. Homosexuality isn't a behavior. And everybody seeks society's approval to one degree or another. BTW, ugly, I'm straight. And, why marry if you don't need emotional support?
Miley DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174428 Jan 11, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's what question ?
Ever see Jane Dodo's ("Mona Lott") videos on YouTube? Check it out search for "go to monas church" on YouTube and see what this jackass looks like.

Warning! Not for the faint of heart!
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174429 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, anybody can look.
I asked you to name a single book, promoted by GLSEN to children as young as five, that showed adult/child sex in a favorable light.
Anybody interested can look at
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
and see I am telling the truth.
You didn't come up with a single title. Free clue, "And Tango Makes Three" doesn't show adult/child sex in favorable light, that was one of the titles you posted. And people can now see you are lying when you said I dropped the subject. I'm the one posting a link to the original challenge!
Now, scoot, ugly.
No, dude, you said "LOL can you name any of those books?", in reference to the indoc books that I said existed, but that you said did not. Stay focused upon the truth, and you will be free. Lie, and be known as a liar. It's all there, in the post. Go look. Nowhere in that post did you make any specifications, at all. You subsequently posted that you "meant" to post something about GLSEN, which clearly shows that you had omitted to include this in your post. Now shut up, or admit defeat like a man.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174430 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, anybody can look.
I asked you to name a single book, promoted by GLSEN to children as young as five, that showed adult/child sex in a favorable light.
Anybody interested can look at
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
and see I am telling the truth.
You didn't come up with a single title. Free clue, "And Tango Makes Three" doesn't show adult/child sex in favorable light, that was one of the titles you posted. And people can now see you are lying when you said I dropped the subject. I'm the one posting a link to the original challenge!
Now, scoot, ugly.
There is no challenge on that page that you posted a link to. And you said that we could go round and round, but that you were not going to argue the point any more. You dropped the issue, and now claim that you didn't. Liar. No one can trust a liar, and you are plainly that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 71,004
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web