Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,121 - 152,140 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if true, so what?
Tell me a buy-bull prophesy that has come true, already.
Plenty! Revelation will tell you! Read it yourself this time!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They did:
”The earth takes shape like clay under a seal.” Job 38:14
That would be flattend. Unless you're thinking God is a giant walrus that sat on the earth to make its shape.
So you are now betraying the God you believe in? Don't you feel guilty for it? It meant how compact the seal made the ball!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if true, so what?
Tell me a buy-bull prophesy that has come true, already.
Orangelion!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why go up to the top of a mountain?
Face it, the story was written by people who believed the earth was flat.
He wasn't able to see the entire earth from a mountain! It was metaphorical! You don't understand its meaning!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the desire all men have to get a good BJ? They can't produce offspring that way. Are all men biological errors.
And even though you've never had sex, you've masturbated. Does that mean you are a biological error?
Oh, no!
Refering to us masterbating? Don't try doing that trick with your seniors! They could have far more coming for you, so not to be too cheeky of you! And masterbation is related to fanasising and indulging in sex, the act that brings offspring, and glorifying it! By your own posts you see nothing more love for men than simply a penis, you horrible little girl!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the desire all men have to get a good BJ? They can't produce offspring that way. Are all men biological errors.
And even though you've never had sex, you've masturbated. Does that mean you are a biological error?
Oh, no!
You foolish little girl! Are you trying to copy the adulthood experience of people 3 and or 4 times your age then? Do you like to post how much sex you have on the school bus then eh? You aint nothing girlie! In your little childish world a "mature relationship" means little more than saying to your stupid little crush, "I think we are ready for sex", and then hooking up. "I and you have got aids!" - Thats what she said! Think that line a couple of times, and hopefully sex will look a bit more scary!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically the Bible never says 'flat'...
<quoted text>
Then why didn't it say 'flat'?
<quoted text>
1. You didn't address my question. Where the Bible specifically speaks of the earth, is says circle.
2. What you did do is give a partial quotation so you could give a false 'impression'. The context of the passage is speaking of the effect of light.
Job 38:12-15 (NJB)
12 Have you ever in your life given orders to the morning or sent the dawn to its post,
13 to grasp the earth by its edges and shake the wicked out of it?
14 She turns it as red as a clay seal, she tints it as though it were a dress,
15 stealing the light from evil-doers and breaking the arm raised to strike.
Why did you need to be deceitful?
:-)
Why are you being so dishonest mikey? Everybody can see it! God could punish you in front of them!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You claim this, when yet you pro homosexuals are the most unimformed of them all when it comes to homosexuality!
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Homosexuality is a war on women? That doesn't even make any sense.[/QUOTE}

Why? You liberal feministic idiots like to say that!

[QUOTE who="Rose_NoHo"]< quoted text>
Rome was/ destroyed by Christianity, and spreading her armies too thin.
You idiot! They feared Jesus would turn people away from Caesar! The Roman catholics weren't there as a threat at the time! It was the saxons who wiped them out you moron!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am too stupid to understand what people mean when they say against women
It is the same liberal idiotic feminists just like you who claim there is an "imaginary" war on women!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, I'd just point and say, "That looks just like a male member. Only smaller."
Why? Because you find one of them "easy"? Being indoctrinated with matriarchial fascist values?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, that's the way it was Rose_NoHo. I didn't know what a red herring meant. You taught me. Thanks.
I repeat. Polygamy is not a fish. It's a marriage. Worthy of the same respect and consideration as SSM. Why do you argue otherwise?
The answer is not "ha ha you thought a red herring was a fish".
Why are you a bigot?
Come on then Rose! Why not show yourself? Even mikey humbly admitted to not knowing something!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if you are really a grown up shall we?
Do agree that its good to thank the waiter? Absolutely! Why? You tell me, lets see if you think like a grown up!
Do you disagree and think its just a word? If so, then fuck up, you aint no grown up, just a kid, so instead, just try repeating the line, "You know more than you do know" inside your little head till you hopefully someday understand.
no surprise you've fallen off your rocker and out the window.

more garbldy-gook from someone who doesn't understand the different between a sphere and a circle.

another 0 for the day for you kid. i think i might need to contact your parents about your odd behaivior in class as well. no other kids want to play with you due to your antisocial behaivior and sheer unadulterated stupidity.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you blathering on about here?
You wouldn't know would you?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
Grown ups are talking here, what do you mean reported? DEAL WITH IT! Its only life isn't it?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another meaningless post from our resident drama queen....yawn...
Hello Jane Dough! Reckognize ol' orangelion?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim this, when yet you pro homosexuals are the most unimformed of them all when it comes to homosexuality!
<quoted text>
You idiot! They feared Jesus would turn people away from Caesar! The Roman catholics weren't there as a threat at the time! It was the saxons who wiped them out you moron!
No it wasn’t Saxons, and there were no "Roman Catholics" at the time, Rome did not become a Christian society until Constantine, and then fell not long after establishing Christianity as the state religion.

I don’t think you have made a single reference correct here
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're not playing games yourself? you're dilluting a relationship two consenting adult want to solemnize with vows and obtain those rights the GAO listed a few yrs back (totaling to just over 1300) that are extended to only legally married couples. you're the one trying to tell us that anything other than a male/female married relationship isn't worthy of those vows to one another. you're the one that's smirking at you own (lack) of with, chum, not us.
the issues at hand are regarding the legal contract between 2 consenting adults that wish to marry. stick to the topic. when you can rationally discuss with insulting people, then chime in. without the smartasz smirks and ridiculous comparisons. until then, let the grownups talk at the grown up table.
At the grown ups table? Are you joking? You aren't even at the grown ups table, little doggie, you shouldn't even sit there! And gays don't feel this solemnness, they don't even love themselves, how can they love others?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he doesn’t actually care at all about the subject, he is only trying to get attention, specifically a reaction from people.
look how many time he asks if someone is mad
that is the goal, talking about one small sad human here
Nice little tale isn't it? Still same idiot who has picked up the idea in his own little world that polictics is simply dishonesty? We are discussing it because it is an interesting subject and would like to debate off the evilness of homosexuality!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn’t Saxons, and there were no "Roman Catholics" at the time, Rome did not become a Christian society until Constantine, and then fell not long after establishing Christianity as the state religion.
I don’t think you have made a single reference correct here
i'm beginning to think that the dear fellow should just be ignored, no matter what he posts. just a complete moratorium in answering or replying to his posts.

if no one plays with him, maybe he'll take his toys elsewhere.

LOL.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in discussing marriage. This is a discussion forum. It won't work if you treat it like a kindergarten playground and refuse to discuss the topic to hide your bigotry. Tell me why you are against polyamory, don't just whine.
So, before I was so juvenilely interrupted, I was asking you why are you a hypocrite?
So now you are attacking people on both sides after your betrayal and folly has been exposed and you have become aware of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••