Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#174012 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn stuff from your mother without seeing it for yourself when the big door hit you eh? Don't try to know so much, you'll regret it later. Catholicism is only the first established religion.
Not even close to the first established religion, there are many that predate Christianity.

Granted most Christians today are Catholics, but historically it was not the first established religion
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174013 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn stuff from your mother without seeing it for yourself when the big door hit you eh? Don't try to know so much, you'll regret it later. Catholicism is only the first established religion.
go look it up you dolt. or did you get smacked on the forhead as a young child and that's what caused your deficiencies mentally?

sorry, i can't help the knowledge - going to school does that to ya if ya listen while you're in class.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174014 Jan 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
now you're really being obtuse.(go look up the definition dud)
here's from websters...if you even understand that one since you couldn't even understand the definition from a website geared towards teaching gradeschoolers! considering the verbiage in the definitions below, i doubt you'll understand the difference between the two any better.
...and yes, you ARE stupid. quite stupid in fact.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cir...
a: ring, halo
b: a closed plane curve every point of which is equidistant from a fixed point within the curve
c: the plane surface bounded by such a curve
archaic: the orbit of a celestial body
: something in the form of a circle or section of a circle: as
a: diadem
b: an instrument of astronomical observation the graduated limb of which consists of an entire circle
c: a balcony or tier of seats in a theater
d: a circle formed on the surface of a sphere by the intersection of a plane that passes through it <circle of latitude>
e: rotary 2
: an area of action or influence : realm
a: cycle, round <the wheel has come full circle>
b: fallacious reasoning in which something to be demonstrated is covertly assumed
: a group of persons sharing a common interest or revolving about a common center <the sewing circle of her church> <family circle> <the gossip of court circles>
: a territorial or administrative division or district
: a curving side street
See circle defined for English-language learners
See circle defined for kids
Examples of CIRCLE
She drew a circle around the correct answer.
We formed a circle around the campfire.
He looked old and tired, with dark circles under his eyes.
She has a large circle of friends.
She is well-known in banking circles.
sphere :
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sph...
a (1): the apparent surface of the heavens of which half forms the dome of the visible sky (2): any of the concentric and eccentric revolving spherical transparent shells in which according to ancient astronomy stars, sun, planets, and moon are set
b: a globe depicting such a sphere; broadly: globe a
a: a globular body : ball
b: planet, star
c (1): a solid that is bounded by a surface consisting of all points at a given distance from a point constituting its center see volume table (2): the bounding surface of a sphere
: natural, normal, or proper place; especially: social order or rank <not in the same sphere as his moneyed friends>
"b: a closed plane curve every point of which is equidistant from a fixed point within the curve"

Could be a sphere, or a circle, it could apply in both directions, making a complete sphere. Too wrong.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174015 Jan 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
go look it up you dolt. or did you get smacked on the forhead as a young child and that's what caused your deficiencies mentally?
sorry, i can't help the knowledge - going to school does that to ya if ya listen while you're in class.
You sound like a hormonal little boy, the way you speak. So willing to speak about ideas you know nothing about. Very foolish. You must listen a lot to the nonsense of that teacher who keeps lying saying, "homosexuality is ok kids, don't worry, its cool to be gay".

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#174016 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"b: a closed plane curve every point of which is equidistant from a fixed point within the curve"
Could be a sphere, or a circle, it could apply in both directions, making a complete sphere. Too wrong.
Move on jebis freak.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#174017 Jan 9, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up. What's the punchline?
Did they finaly ban ya?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#174018 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a hormonal little boy, the way you speak. So willing to speak about ideas you know nothing about. Very foolish. You must listen a lot to the nonsense of that teacher who keeps lying saying, "homosexuality is ok kids, don't worry, its cool to be gay".
No idiot, its ok to be who you are, hetero or gay, Bi. WTF is so hard to understand?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174019 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
curve, not surface. a surface of a sphere is 3d, and a curve is 2d.

try again, student of mine. you're still on the failing side of the grades.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174020 Jan 9, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Move on jebis freak.
Hello again JackAssBirdBrain0.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#174021 Jan 9, 2013
Same sex marriage is apartheid marriage. Where husband/wife marriage is gender diverse now we have gender segregated marriage.

Once, marriage was always integrated and now we have gender disunion marriage.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174022 Jan 9, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Did they finaly ban ya?
"Finaly". Someone who claims to be literate again?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174023 Jan 9, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No idiot, its ok to be who you are, hetero or gay, Bi. WTF is so hard to understand?
You know more than you do. Being gay is not being yourself.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174024 Jan 9, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Monogamy in the context of polygamy is indeed a joke... just like you.
Oh and another thing, come up with a better dodge. Moving the goalpost is SO juvenile.
So you and your husband can't be monogamous and live next door to a polygamist with two husbands? You can't co-exist? That's why we call you a bigot.

My next door neighbors on both sides are same sex couples. I don't have any wives but if I did I bet we'd all still get along real fine like we do now. Sunday dinners almost every week at one of our houses! Love 'em. And they love me, despite my flaming heterosexuality. Too bad you can't be like us.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174025 Jan 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
curve, not surface. a surface of a sphere is 3d, and a curve is 2d.
try again, student of mine. you're still on the failing side of the grades.
A curve on both axis.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174026 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. you're a real sick knee slapper dud.

so now you're hearing voice as if i'm speaking? you might to get that looked into by a real, degreed and licensed psychologist. oh wait. they belong to the APA which tells us all about homosexuality not being an illness.

have you read anything beyond the national enquirer magazine when you check out at the local grocery store when you're paying for those hi-carb, hi-fat goodies?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174028 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A curve on both axis.
a circle does not include more than one axis - it is flat, 2 dimensional. really, you must read AND comprehend.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174030 Jan 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
a circle does not include more than one axis - it is flat, 2 dimensional. really, you must read AND comprehend.
A ball can be loosely refered to as a circle, very stupid. A curve can be 3 dimensional.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174032 Jan 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. you're a real sick knee slapper dud.
so now you're hearing voice as if i'm speaking? you might to get that looked into by a real, degreed and licensed psychologist. oh wait. they belong to the APA which tells us all about homosexuality not being an illness.
have you read anything beyond the national enquirer magazine when you check out at the local grocery store when you're paying for those hi-carb, hi-fat goodies?
When I said you speak or sound like one, it wasn't literal, yet again, learn to comprehend literately something yourself, pillack
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174033 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A ball can be loosely refered to as a circle, very stupid. A curve can be 3 dimensional.
A ball is a sphere.

A ball is not flat. A ball is 3 dimensionsal.

A circle is flat and is 2 dimensional.

Go back & read the definitions meant for children. you're having problems with them too it seems. easy concepts to grasp yet you've got difficulty.

failing grade for the day dud.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174034 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
When I said you speak or sound like one, it wasn't literal, yet again, learn to comprehend literately something yourself, pillack
LOL.

you're such a silly gradeschooler. and you're currently failing math. and history. you've already failed basic science.

your mommy is going to be very angry with you. you may even be grounded from your computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) 5 hr Kerry Jones 29
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,571
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Seaside Police: Family of child found wandering... Nov 1 Vanessa butler 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance