Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,579)

Showing posts 151,561 - 151,580 of200,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your COMPLETE REPLY was: "LOL! Can you name one of those books?" Period. No specification. Liar ? You are the liar. Proven.
And I named about 50 or so, need me to cut-n-paste them all again ?
Again, stupid, by "those books" I meant the books being talked about in the quote I replied to."Books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way" that GLSEN promoted. What else would I have meant?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ugly. Do you ever consider suicide because you are so revolting? And you are so dumb, you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man!
Here we have another "intelligent and insightful" post for Rose_NoHo fans to marvel at.

"Marram"? One for your scrapbook.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
And I have proven that pro-gay indoc is alive and well. Even if it is being fought against.
yes, it is OK to indoctrinate people into being normal humans. and it is good to teach them to not be hateful, prejudicial bigots. what is your probklem with raising the bar on humanity. the fear you are left behind? i think that ship has sailed, my friend...
carol

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Passing by wrote:
Just wish queers would stop molesting little boys.
You need to talk to R Hudson and Mike DiRucci about that stuff. Those two queers have been molesting little boys for years.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to talk to R Hudson and Mike DiRucci about that stuff. Those two queers have been molesting little boys for years.
are your feelings hurt that much to stoop that low? You should be reported.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pro family" is just fundie code for "anti gay".
Nobody is "anti family".
Focus on the Family...fundie hate group...dismissed.
Pro family is code for anti gay?

-What percentage of FonF is related to homosexuality? 2%.

-The organization simply relates a study distinct from it. You shoot the messenger because you have no answer for the message.

Your denial is exposed.

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Concerned citizen

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The government nowadays is overruling votes by people. The government has taken over and people have no say about anything anymore. It is a travesty. The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves with what is going on nowadays.
Jane DoDo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
The government nowadays is overruling votes by people. The government has taken over and people have no say about anything anymore. It is a travesty. The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves with what is going on nowadays.
The founding fathers are the men who put the laws in place to STOP tyranny of the majority, you flaming dumbass.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
I could get a bill on the ballot to deny blue eyed people the vote, passed by the majority of brown eyed people.

That would also be found unconstitutional, and rightly so.

The problem is that it is far too easy to put an unconstitutional bill on the ballot. We need to question when out of state hate groups start funding unconstitutional ballot measures.

As far as our founders, they were already rolling over in their grave when women got the vote.

The good old days were all that good.

The good old days were all that good.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don’t know anyone as stupid as you are, it is good to keep you trying to convince others of this, as it shows exactly what kind of idiot they are talking to.
It just confounds me that this putz claims he's from the same country that gave us the Royal Society...

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are fine. Thanks for asking. How are things with you?
I know you can't fix stupid, but you sure can can point it out.:)
A bit chilly here in the mid west. Hey its winter. I do hope that you know that pointing out stupidity to a stupid person is pointless. But charge on with your mission.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A surprising new look at arranged marriages
New study finds U.S.-based arranged marriages lead to love, satisfaction, commitment
August 22, 2012|By Nara Schoenberg, Tribune Newspapers
Sorry.
The webpage is unnavailable. And they lie to themselves often probably, or maybe the fathers do. You can't measure someone elses love, thats naive.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
There is no evidence of Christ's resurrection. No empty tomb, we can't talk to him today.
The buy-bull has plants growing before there is a sun. So, we know it's not historically accurate. And you can't come up with a real prophecy that has come true. Those "there will be war, earthquakes, and disease in various places" ones don't count, I can predict that.
Yes, there is an empty tomb. There is also proof that the tomb was empty through records the Romans kept that Jesus's body has been lost. And Plants didn't "grow" during the time God made them, he already made them in full form. And the sun was created before the plants actually. Yes, earthquakes and natural disastors are increasing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
What causes homophobia? I believe it's a person's inability to deal with their own same sex attractions.
Why is it, in general, so much more intense towards gay men?
This comes from a misunderstanding of how we reproduce. At one time, it was believed that semen actually was "seed". And that men could run out of it.
Semen contains seed you idiot. Men keep producing sperm, you uneducated moron, that is why they don't run out of it.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is an empty tomb. There is also proof that the tomb was empty through records the Romans kept that Jesus's body has been lost.
That's 'cause the easter bunny had dug him out.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is an empty tomb. There is also proof that the tomb was empty through records the Romans kept that Jesus's body has been lost. And Plants didn't "grow" during the time God made them, he already made them in full form. And the sun was created before the plants actually. Yes, earthquakes and natural disastors are increasing.
OK post the link. Could be that at one time 2000 years ago there was a Jew named Jesus. That however dose not prove that he was/is the son of god. Really you need to get a grip on reality.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 'cause the easter bunny had dug him out.
Could be hwas a zombie on a stick

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Semen contains seed you idiot. Men keep producing sperm, you uneducated moron, that is why they don't run out of it.
Semen is the cloudy white body fluid that is emitted from the urethra of the penis during ejaculation. Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs.

•65 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles
•30 to 35 per cent by the prostate
•5 per cent from the testicles and epididymes
Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. The average volume of semen produced in a single ejaculation varies from 2 to 5 ml. The semen from a single ejaculation may contain between 40 million and 600 million sperm, depending on the volume of the ejaculate and the length of time since the last ejaculation. Samples used for medical purposes are obtained by having the donor masturbate. If a sample cannot be produced without sexual intercourse, non-reactive condoms can be used to collect the semen.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ugly. Do you ever consider suicide because you are so revolting? And you are so dumb, you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man!
Is that insult meant to be heart breaking? I bet you're brain must be really grotesque in that case!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OK post the link. Could be that at one time 2000 years ago there was a Jew named Jesus. That however dose not prove that he was/is the son of god. Really you need to get a grip on reality.
The resurrection factor. They actually have evidence that the Romans kept records of Jesus's body escaping. Is school still open? What are you doing outside?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,561 - 151,580 of200,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••