Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#173563 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not apply here..."Godwin's law applies especially to inappropriate, inordinate, or hyperbolic comparisons of other situations (or one's opponent) with Nazis.
Yep. Godwin's Law.
R Hudson wrote:
"The law and its corollaries would not apply to discussions covering known mainstays of Nazi Germany such as genocide, eugenics or racial superiority", nor, more debatably, to a discussion of other totalitarian regimes or ideologies, if that was the explicit topic of conversation, since a Nazi comparison in those circumstances may be appropriate, in effect committing the fallacist's fallacy." So you see, fallacious one, you are in error, again. Idiot.

Why don't you just go to a forum where the topic is bat poop crazy conspiracy theories?

Santa Monica, CA

#173564 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I will now explain, to you, the way our system works...He did not get the Electoral votes, because the Electoral College is part of the control system that is being abused by the powers that be. No, he did not get them, but I know that he got the Popular Vote.
LOL! LOL! Damn, that's funny crap. Ross Perot won the popular vote for president. Yeah...right.
R Hudson wrote:
The Referendum vote that is ignored. Dodging, indeed....I guess that my attempt to step out of persona, for a brief minute, was a waste of time ? I am not surprised. You are waste of time, and any effort that I made to communicate with you was, also, wasted....Silly nutter. Why was I thinking that you might be anything else ?
http://hip2save.com/2010/03/25/new-1-251-reyn...
You're welcome.

Santa Monica, CA

#173565 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't read twisted shit, like you do. "LOL" Idiot. Why don't YOU name them ?
I can't name them, they don't exist.
That's the same reason you can't name them.
Flint

Sierra Madre, CA

#173566 Jan 6, 2013
Must be a package tour.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173569 Jan 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pro family" is just fundie code for "anti gay".
Nobody is "anti family".
Focus on the Family...fundie hate group...dismissed.
Rose_NoHo...one woman liberal hate group...dismissed.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#173571 Jan 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pro family" is just fundie code for "anti gay".
Nobody is "anti family".
Focus on the Family...fundie hate group...dismissed.
Are you this stupid offline too Rose?

Santa Monica, CA

#173572 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fundie" is non-code for "normal","prope r", "belonging in the world". Gay is code for "hater". "Non-family". "Racist". "Nutty". "Disrespectful". Pro-family is code for "Pro-family".
You claim you are a witch then suck up to fundies. They believe:
"You shall not allow a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

You should have done a little research before you made up that lie about your being Wiccan.
Flint

Sierra Madre, CA

#173585 Jan 6, 2013
Thi must be another mistake the fool posted before this one.

Santa Monica, CA

#173587 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, OK, if you insist on having your teeth splintered, yet again...
And Tango Makes Three
By Justin Richardson and Henry Cole (Simon and Schuster)
And Tango Makes Three is based on the true story of two male penguins raising a chick in the Central Park Zoo...
Yeah, fundies whine about books, and can be successful with their censorship attempts, that I won't deny.
But your claim about GLSEN was: "They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way.."

LOL! "And Tango Makes Three" was about penguins, not about adult-child sex.
JokeNowToo

Sierra Madre, CA

#173590 Jan 6, 2013
Two winners!

That is why when I hear John McCain blocking Susan's Rice's nomination for Secretary of State, I think " Hmm..he chose Sarah Palin as a VP running mate.

This is the person he thought was suitable as a PRESIDENT.

"Say no more."

I used to half respect him,but now, he is a bitter old man.

He would see this country crumble in the hands of Palin and I have ZERO respect for him.

He wanted Rice out of the way to move his boy into the Mass. Senate seat."

McCain is a joke now too.

Santa Monica, CA

#173591 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
How do your splintered teeth taste?
LOL! Did you post a single book promoted to children as young as five by GLSEN that features adult-child sex in a favorable way? I didn't see it!(I didn't read every single word of your rambling copy/paste job.)
Bigfoot, don't just copy/paste...read!

Santa Monica, CA

#173596 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Be Bop
By Francesca Lia Block (HarperCollins)
Click here to view Kids' Right to Read Project interview with Francesca Lia Block.
Baby Be Bop was one of 55 books that parents in Fayetteville, Arkansas petitioned to have removed from school libraries. The parents formed Parents Protecting the Minds of Children and objected to the profane language and depictions of sexuality in the book. They also accused librarians and other opponents of their efforts of promoting a homosexual agenda. PPMC objected specifically to Baby Be Bop because of its written style, saying ‘There are just plain too many teenager-aimed books nowadays that have this sort of choppy, half-conscious, half-delirious, not quite stream of consciousness style of writing.’
LOL! The people objected to the writing style, nothing about adult/child sex!
R Hudson wrote:
Baby Be Bop is also on a list of titles that a local group in West Bend, Wisconsin called West Bend Citizens for Safe Libraries objects to seeing in the local public library. In February, the group requested that the library board remove a page of recommended titles about LGBTQ issues for young people (including Baby Be Bop). They also demanded that the books be moved from the youth section of the library and placed with the adult collection,‘to protect children from accessing them without their parents’ knowledge and supervision.’ The Christian Civil Liberities Union - Milwaukee branch filed legal suit against the city of West Bend claiming its elderly plantiffs were damaged mentally and emotionally by the book's presence at the local public library.
LOL! The mere presence of the book in the library harmed elderly people.
R Hudson wrote:
The claim seeks financial damages and the right to publically burn the library's copy of Baby Be Bop.
Burn Baby (Be bop) Burn!

Santa Monica, CA

#173599 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else ? 2 titles, as I requested. Now is your time to claim complete victory.
And, that wasn't my claim, per se,
But, Bigfoot, I asked for a title of a book that GLSEN promoted that shows adult/child sex in a favorable way.
R Hudson wrote:
I just cut and pasted from the magnitude of reviews about pro gay books being used in schools, and didn't edit for content.
I didn't ask you for pro gay books in schools, ugly.
R Hudson wrote:
Seemed that the plethora of titles was enough to do my damage, not really bothered if 1 or 2 wingers slipped through. Was more interested in splintering those pearlies of yours, and I think that I did an AWFULLY good job of it, don't you ?
No, Bigfoot, I didn't splinter any teeth laughing at you.

Santa Monica, CA

#173600 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
And, Chongles, old man, Please thank me for placing my pic back up. Now you have something to whack off to...
You are so ugly. Do you ever consider suicide because you are so revolting? And you are so dumb, you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man!

Santa Monica, CA

#173605 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You omitted to mention this part: "the profane language and depictions of sexuality in the book." And, you attempt misdirection, as has been noticed by others. This is not about adult-child sex, it is about a pro-gay agenda being forced into schools. Stay on topic.
You're the one who needs to stay on topic, Bigfoot.
I asked for the title of a book, promoted by GLSEN, that features adult-child sex in a favorable way.(That was the claim.) Need the post numbers?

Santa Monica, CA

#173609 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me to name any indoc books.
LOL. You ugly liar.
But even if I had, you don't name one.
R Hudson wrote:
And I did. After you said that I couldn't. Do you want me to prove this, by going back and pasting the post where you did ? In fact, hang on a minute, BRB...
Are you going to make a run through the Adirondacks so some campers can get their "Bigfoot" video?

Santa Monica, CA

#173614 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Gee, I'm looking, but I am not able to see any requests for pedo book titles in this post,#173517.
Well, stupid, it's there.
I messed up the "Quote" tag a bit, but here is that post, with the tag altered to avoid a error message:
(QUOTE ="R Hudson")
The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way...(/QUOTE)

LOL! Can you name one of those books?(end of post)

Looks like you are too stupid to figure out what I meant by "those books", so let me spell it out. I meant "books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way" promoted by GLSEN to children as young as five.

Santa Monica, CA

#173615 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your COMPLETE REPLY was: "LOL! Can you name one of those books?" Period. No specification. Liar ? You are the liar. Proven.
And I named about 50 or so, need me to cut-n-paste them all again ?
Again, stupid, by "those books" I meant the books being talked about in the quote I replied to."Books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way" that GLSEN promoted. What else would I have meant?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173616 Jan 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ugly. Do you ever consider suicide because you are so revolting? And you are so dumb, you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man!
Here we have another "intelligent and insightful" post for Rose_NoHo fans to marvel at.

"Marram"? One for your scrapbook.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#173618 Jan 6, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
And I have proven that pro-gay indoc is alive and well. Even if it is being fought against.
yes, it is OK to indoctrinate people into being normal humans. and it is good to teach them to not be hateful, prejudicial bigots. what is your probklem with raising the bar on humanity. the fear you are left behind? i think that ship has sailed, my friend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr L Morales 71,257
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 27 at 2:57AM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info