Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173298 Jan 5, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously?
child, you've never been on a farm nor have you ever seen animals in the wild.
"Child"? I've well over 50 you moron. Anyway, go back yourself up in that claim before you speak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173299 Jan 5, 2013
And isolation probably causes farm animals to mate with each other, special manipulation.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173300 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"William W.(Bill) Gothard (born November 2, 1934) is an American Christian minister, speaker and writer, and the founder of the Institute in Basic Life Principles (IBLP), notable for his conservative teachings. Among the several strong distinctives of his teaching have been encouragement of Bible memorization, large families, homeschooling, aversion to debt, respect for authority and extended principles related to identity, family, education, healthcare, music and finances."
Pretty impressive. Thanks for the reference.
Snicker.
He pretends to be like that, but you clearly don't know him.
MIPD inc

Sierra Madre, CA

#173301 Jan 5, 2013
No one misses Ron Paul.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#173302 Jan 5, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you need to forget about telling me what a Witch cares about. You are not me.
Thank goodness for small favors! I'd have put a bullet through my skull long ago if I were as ugly as you are!
But you're not a Witch, you just lied about that. You're like someone who claims to be a Christian, but keeps saying Jesus was a nobody.

Santa Monica, CA

#173303 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In all of world history, the most significant advancements of science were made through nations whose religion was primarily Christian.
Please name me any belief system that creates a culture with these results;
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/
jsource/Judaism/nobels.html
Snicker.
Christianity != Judaism
And Christianity is BS.
LOLSER.

Santa Monica, CA

#173304 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho, I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to those reading the thread.
Well, stupid, this is a public board.
KiMare wrote:
I don't waste time arguing with ho's.
I want you to do two things;
1. Go to the bathroom. You are full of sh/t.
2. Clean the bathroom, it stinks.
3. Shut up Ho.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Your mom wishes she had aborted you.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
You are worthless.
LOL!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173305 Jan 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness for small favors! I'd have put a bullet through my skull long ago if I were as ugly as you are!
But you're not a Witch, you just lied about that. You're like someone who claims to be a Christian, but keeps saying Jesus was a nobody.
So is that how you deal with yourself emotionally is it? Wondering whether you're good enough out of fear is it? What will you ever do to yourself if you ever find yourself? Poor child.

Santa Monica, CA

#173306 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"William W.(Bill) Gothard (born November 2, 1934) is an American Christian minister, speaker and writer, and the founder of the Institute in Basic Life Principles (IBLP), notable for his conservative teachings. Among the several strong distinctives of his teaching have been encouragement of Bible memorization, large families, homeschooling, aversion to debt, respect for authority and extended principles related to identity, family, education, healthcare, music and finances."
Pretty impressive. Thanks for the reference.
Snicker.
I encourage buy-bull memorization, too. The more you know about what the buy-bull actually says, the more likely you are to realize it's nothing but a bunch of crap.

Here's a good place to start:
"This web site is designed to spread the vicious truth about the Bible. For far too long priests and preachers have completely ignored the vicious criminal acts that the Bible promotes. The so called “God” of the Bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout."
http://www.evilbible.com/

Large families? Hey, whatever floats your boat.
Homeschooling a large family? Not for me, but whatever floats your boat.

Respect for authority? What if the authority doesn't deserve respect? Well, Christian ministers do want sheep.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173308 Jan 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stupid, this is a public board.
<quoted text>
Your mom wishes she had aborted you.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
You are worthless.
LOL!
Did you pick that up quickly within the home?

"Your mom wishes she had aborted you."

Poor child, you aren't loved and can never be loved, and are now looking for young men to get your security, you want affection from them, when you can't even appreciate the people who give you affection, and even the people who you want to give you affection. You are looking for love but yet you cannot find it. You want people to love you, but yet you can't get it because you can't even love others! Poor child.

Santa Monica, CA

#173309 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it even more stupid that a human would do the same thing to another idiot. What kind of idiot would mistake a septic system for a playground and do something that is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning!
Ho, Ho, Ho.
You don't wipe after defecating, so anal, well any, sex with you would be unhealthy, but most people do wipe. And wash.
There is nothing inherently harmful, unhealthy or demeaning about anal sex.
The penis also gets rid of waste. So is sex with a penis also inherently harmful, unhealthy or demeaning?
LOLSER!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173310 Jan 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't wipe after defecating, so anal, well any, sex with you would be unhealthy, but most people do wipe. And wash.
There is nothing inherently harmful, unhealthy or demeaning about anal sex.
The penis also gets rid of waste. So is sex with a penis also inherently harmful, unhealthy or demeaning?
LOLSER!
Yes, but germs get collected onto the penis, and after the shit is washed off, the germs can still remain. And what about sucking a penis after anal sex? Getting themselves ill?

Santa Monica, CA

#173311 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pick that up quickly within the home?
Yep, KiMare's mom wishes she had aborted it. That thing describes itself as a "monster mutation".
Largelanguage wrote:
Poor child, you aren't loved and can never be loved, and are now looking for young men to get your security,
But sex will do.
Largelanguage wrote:
you want affection from them, when you can't even appreciate the people who give you affection, and even the people who you want to give you affection. You are looking for love but yet you cannot find it. You want people to love you, but yet you can't get it because you can't even love others! Poor child.
I hate you, yeah.
Others, well that's a different matter.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173312 Jan 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, KiMare's mom wishes she had aborted it. That thing describes itself as a "monster mutation".
<quoted text>
But sex will do.
<quoted text>
I hate you, yeah.
So you fear being different, and not like other people, not lovable like others?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173313 Jan 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
But sex will do.
<quoted text>
I hate you, yeah.
"Sex, drugs and alchol are all my spirit needs".

"Ciggarettes, whisky, and wild wild women".

Were you raised by your parents and she owned your body and used it for others, and you burned with intense passion wanting to get deeper, hotter, more sexually close, did you? Were you taught to believe sex is love, and were never given what you were needed? Poor child!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173314 Jan 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
But sex will do.
<quoted text>
I hate you, yeah.
You don't love ANYBODY, and can't ever be loved yourself! Poor child!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173315 Jan 5, 2013
Well the old wind bag with smart farts "Rose_NoHo" is making lots of dopey noise today but at least that nutty "Big D" jackass isn't here going on and on with his long winded silliness about how Clinton was impeached, but not!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#173316 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretends to be like that, but you clearly don't know him.
How do you know Bill Gothard?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#173318 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't love ANYBODY, and can't ever be loved yourself! Poor child!
Say when are you going to prove the existance of your god?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#173319 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but germs get collected onto the penis, and after the shit is washed off, the germs can still remain. And what about sucking a penis after anal sex? Getting themselves ill?
Why are you conserned with how and why others have sex? Is it any thing that conserns you? I mean really, do you ask other fundies if they leave the flucking lights on? How about how much clothing they remove? WTF is wrong with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 min Me O My O 7,969
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr HughBe 69,541
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]