Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#173250 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the wild, but it occurs mostly in agricultural and domestic animals. Get your facts right punk.
So domestic animals looked in on humans having gay sex, tried it out, then told wild animals about it?
Wild animals: You're kidding! That's just unnatural.
Domestic animals: Hey, don't knock it until you try it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173251 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleased actually, at the depth of my understanding at such a young age. At least that is what they tell me, I was pretty young.
These stories are like Grimm fairy tales, they are stories to try and influence behavior, that is why for most of its history actual reading of the bible was a capital offence, people were killed for doing so, you only heard how they wanted it interpreted.
Today it is a bit different, after being re-written and the contradictory parts removed, it is an army of people telling you what it is supposed to mean, rather than the simple fact that it is written in plain English ( well the current re-write and translation anyway )
It always amazes me how people will paraphrase one part, and totally ignore another part, I laugh when they try to preach to me, and I show them how what they are saying is not even close to what it says, particularly in the context of what was being said.
The bible is actually abused by fascists like Bill Gothard, who is using it to emotionally abuse, and even physically, as well as sexually, young children, right from preschool age up to perhaps even 30(I'm not exxagerating, literally even up to 30 years old, "children" were deluded, Bill Gothard is very manipulative, he is 78 years old after all, he knows what he's doing). Just research what sort of person he is. The stories of the people who experienced parents under the "umbrella" of gothard are quite disturbing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173252 Jan 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So domestic animals looked in on humans having gay sex, tried it out, then told wild animals about it?
Wild animals: You're kidding! That's just unnatural.
Domestic animals: Hey, don't knock it until you try it!
No, they were manipulated into that behavior. As well as actually trained.*A farmer shoves a dogs wiener up another male dogs rump* is probably how is goes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173253 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were manipulated into that behavior. As well as actually trained.*A farmer shoves a dogs wiener up another male dogs rump* is probably how is goes.
Wow, you think people are going around in the wild with dozens of species that have extensive documentation of homosexuality and training them in that behavior.

You have to be the creepiest person I have ever heard of.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Santa Monica, CA

#173254 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ptttt...
Now I have to wipe the Mountain Dew off of my monitor.
But thanks for the laugh! That's an hysterical image.
Did the dog go, "Bow WOW!"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173255 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be the animals are taking their cue from Farmer Brucie's night time barnyard shenanegans!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lobo

Los Angeles, CA

#173256 Jan 4, 2013
Who really cares,if your in love with the same sex,Most of Hollywierd is queer.Marry a watermelon or a notwhole in a fence if it makes you Happy.Most marriages don't last anyways.I think closing the Borders is more of an important issue with the Flood of Illegals taking advantage of our system.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173257 Jan 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ptttt...
Now I have to wipe the Mountain Dew off of my monitor.
But thanks for the laugh! That's an hysterical image.
Did the dog go, "Bow WOW!"?
Me too ... the depths of stupidity here is just beyond belief

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173258 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid like thinking you're not impeached unless you're removed from office?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173259 Jan 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've never claimed to be Christian.
in the garland tx thread you did. stop lieing. or are you confused bri?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173260 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously?

child, you've never been on a farm nor have you ever seen animals in the wild.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Santa Monica, CA

#173261 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's amazing there is someone so stupid they believe a farmer grabbed a dog's member, and shoved it up another dog's backside, the dogs liked it so much, they told the moose and deer about it...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173262 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
That's a completely different assertion from your original one. You are proven a liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173263 Jan 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's amazing there is someone so stupid they believe a farmer grabbed a dog's member, and shoved it up another dog's backside, the dogs liked it so much, they told the moose and deer about it...
More likely they liked the farmer's member so much they told the moose and deer!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nik619

United States

#173264 Jan 4, 2013
Grils anybody wanna talk on thr fhone

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mooped

Sierra Madre, CA

#173266 Jan 4, 2013
When you have a name like John Boehner, then thats what you get

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173268 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is actually abused by fascists like Bill Gothard, who is using it to emotionally abuse, and even physically, as well as sexually, young children, right from preschool age up to perhaps even 30(I'm not exxagerating, literally even up to 30 years old, "children" were deluded, Bill Gothard is very manipulative, he is 78 years old after all, he knows what he's doing). Just research what sort of person he is. The stories of the people who experienced parents under the "umbrella" of gothard are quite disturbing.
All religious works are used for emotional control, that is why they are made up, to control the little people, much like Santa.

It is the only reason they exist

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BlueGloves

Sierra Madre, CA

#173269 Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173270 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
All religious works are used for emotional control, that is why they are made up, to control the little people, much like Santa.
Santa controls the little people?

Are you one of the big people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#173275 Jan 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
In all of world history, the most significant advancements of science were made through nations whose religion was primarily Christian.

Please name me any belief system that creates a culture with these results;

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/
jsource/Judaism/nobels.html

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,470
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]