Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
151,281 - 151,300 of 200,361 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect
it happens in the wild, documented in dozens of species
It spread to the wild, but it occurs mostly in agricultural and domestic animals. Get your facts right punk.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the wild, but it occurs mostly in agricultural and domestic animals. Get your facts right punk.
I honestly donít know anyone as stupid as you are, it is good to keep you trying to convince others of this, as it shows exactly what kind of idiot they are talking to.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
OH I donít have an imaginary playmate that makes rules for me.
Maybe not but your rules are the same as his rules, no better, no worse and you can't make rules for him or me either. Get it now? Why do I have to explain simple concepts to you over and over?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
You have changed your tune from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "The intents and goals failed" Very dishonest and cowardly.

You are a liar and you were wrong. Clinton was impeached.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not but your rules are the same as his rules, no better, no worse and you can't make rules for him or me either. Get it now? Why do I have to explain simple concepts to you over and over?
What a dope!
NO you donít get it yet moron

I am willing to listen to actual arguments, but not from someoneís imaginary playmate, I donít care whatever God or Gods or Goddesses or families of Gods or Volcanos or whatever they happen to believe in tells them.

It is meaningless, and un-American. This is the land of the free, where justice wears a blindfold, blind to race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.

If Islam came here and tried to force all women here to wear a Burka I would be reacting the in the exact same way.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have changed your tune from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "The intents and goals failed" Very dishonest and cowardly.
You are a liar and you were wrong. Clinton was impeached.
here you go Liar
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you. You're not fooling anyone.

And then you falsely accuse me of lying, when you are the liar.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to listen to actual arguments, but not from someoneís imaginary playmate, I donít care whatever God or Gods or Goddesses or families of Gods or Volcanos or whatever they happen to believe in tells them.
It is meaningless, and un-American. This is the land of the free, where justice wears a blindfold, blind to race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
If Islam came here and tried to force all women here to wear a Burka I would be reacting the in the exact same way.
We still don't get it. Explain it better.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you. You're not fooling anyone.
And then you falsely accuse me of lying, when you are the liar.
Go find the post where I said he was not impeached and I will stop calling you a liar, stop posting that I am the one harping on this subject while you are the one that keeps bringing it up and I will stop calling you a liar

so far, you are a liar and only you can decide to stop your lying
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Call yourself a Christian. You ignore Gods word and yet say you are a believer.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offended

I have never once called myself a Christian

What a disgusting insult!

I am tolerant of Christians that donít try and legislate their belief system on others, but donít you dare call me one of them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find the post where I said he was not impeached and I will stop calling you a liar, stop posting that I am the one harping on this subject while you are the one that keeps bringing it up and I will stop calling you a liar
so far, you are a liar and only you can decide to stop your lying
I don't care if you call me a liar anymore, everyone knows it's not true. It's time I take you to task for your lies.

Tell us what is the difference between "Clinton wasn't impeached" and "Clinton's impeachment failed"? If it failed, then he wasn't impeached. He WAS impeached, it did NOT fail.

You have dishonestly changed your assertion from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intent and goals failed" Tell us why you are not a liar.

Also as an interesting aside, please tell us what were these "intents and goals"?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you call me a liar anymore, everyone knows it's not true. It's time I take you to task for your lies.
Tell us what is the difference between "Clinton wasn't impeached" and "Clinton's impeachment failed"? If it failed, then he wasn't impeached. He WAS impeached, it did NOT fail.
You have dishonestly changed your assertion from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intent and goals failed" Tell us why you are not a liar.
Also as an interesting aside, please tell us what were these "intents and goals"?
Of course you donít care

and again you are reporting things I never said, and you cannot find that I ever said

that is why you have to firmly established yourself as a liar, not once have I never said that did not happen and you fail again to find the post where I ever said that.

You remain a liar

further you post during the holidays that I am the one harping on the subject, but once again you expose yourself as a liar while you keep harping on that subject that I already determined you can never ever be honest about.

Of course it was a failure, we all know that.... but as you want to continue to harp on this subject I will continue my automatic response until you tire of it. You cannot contradict any of it, so the only resort you have is to lie.

You are, and remain a liar
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
I donít care what your or anyone elseís imaginary playmate says. This is a legal issue, a real issue, not a "belief" issue.
Reason #22 Marriage is also a sacred union. Godís in the mix.- B. Obama
Reason #23 Faith - J. Biden

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
I've never claimed to be Christian.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offended
I have never once called myself a Christian
What a disgusting insult!
I am tolerant of Christians that donít try and legislate their belief system on others, but donít you dare call me one of them.
Why are you so offended? Do you carry guilt?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so offended? Do you carry guilt?
'
Offended as that is an attack on my character.

I donít try and rule over others not of my "beliefs' forcing them to conform as you try to do. I believe in this country, in the ideals we were set to strive for, our founders did not achieve it of course, and knew they had not, but they set the path.

We are a nation of free men, where we are not judged by who our fathers were, or what religon we happen to believe in, but by the rule of law that applies equally to everyone, that is what blind justice means.

There is no guilt in me, I am free

and even if you are right, and God is a monster that sits on a throne and says "worship me or you will be tortured forever", I am still right, as that thing is not worthy of worship.

Im good either way, but I have no worries, of the billions of Gods that man has dreamed up, they all have something in common, they are merely beliefs, nothing more.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you donít care
and again you are reporting things I never said, and you cannot find that I ever said
that is why you have to firmly established yourself as a liar, not once have I never said that did not happen and you fail again to find the post where I ever said that.
You remain a liar
further you post during the holidays that I am the one harping on the subject, but once again you expose yourself as a liar while you keep harping on that subject that I already determined you can never ever be honest about.
Of course it was a failure, we all know that.... but as you want to continue to harp on this subject I will continue my automatic response until you tire of it. You cannot contradict any of it, so the only resort you have is to lie.
You are, and remain a liar
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.

You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "The intent of the impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you.

You're not fooling anyone. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Admit it and move on.

Be a man. Not a liar.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Offended as that is an attack on my character.
I donít try and rule over others not of my "beliefs' forcing them to conform as you try to do. I believe in this country, in the ideals we were set to strive for, our founders did not achieve it of course, and knew they had not, but they set the path.
We are a nation of free men, where we are not judged by who our fathers were, or what religon we happen to believe in, but by the rule of law that applies equally to everyone, that is what blind justice means.
There is no guilt in me, I am free
and even if you are right, and God is a monster that sits on a throne and says "worship me or you will be tortured forever", I am still right, as that thing is not worthy of worship.
Im good either way, but I have no worries, of the billions of Gods that man has dreamed up, they all have something in common, they are merely beliefs, nothing more.
By just reading your posts one can tell you have past experiences of being a christian and are now struggling against it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••