Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,564)

Showing posts 151,261 - 151,280 of199,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
As the Bible states, God created light prior to his creating the Sun and the Moon, silly.
Even more absurdity. Day and night before there was a sun.
Ronald wrote:
Today scientists still find evidence of this simple truth by measuring the now cooled background radiation that still permeates throughout the universe. My Homosexual friends and the lesbians are well aware of this. Perhaps you should research the matter before you advocate unscientific beliefs.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/ylmt8pg
Ronald
You don't know crap about science. You just copy stuff from "creation science" sites.(Now, there's a contradiction in terms)
You have no idea what background radiation is.
Typical idiot fundie.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit, and everyone knows it. You can't turn on a TV anymore, without stumbling across one of these monstrosities. You know it, i know, we all know it. Try to keep it real, you insane asylum reject.
You search for them. You yearn to look at them, then complain "You can't turn on a TV anymore, without stumbling across one of these monstrosities." Actually, the only times I remember seeing a transvestite is in the RHPS and RuPaul on TV. That's the only time I've seen anything about them on TV. Bet you have a hard drive full of transvestite pics, just to document how many there are on the internet...right? LOL. I'm a woman, but you'd rather imagine you're talking to a man in women's clothes. Interesting, huh?
A man gets his jollies wearing women's clothes. BFD.
BTW, a Wiccan wouldn't care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, I just got it...he's wearing a pearl necklace!
Kinda slow on the uptake there, Rose.:)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Day and night before there was a sun.
Just more absurdity.
Was there rain?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more absurdity. Day and night before there was a sun.
<quoted text>
You don't know crap about science. You just copy stuff from "creation science" sites.(Now, there's a contradiction in terms)
You have no idea what background radiation is.
Typical idiot fundie.
Did it get dark at night then?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

KiMares three shrinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, we have affirmed your letter! Come to the nearest mental hospital immediately, maybe you can help us!
signed with apologies,
The three Stooges who made a horrible mistake
Sorry to hear that...

I lied to get my letter, but I don't think they will ever believe you.

:-)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1:3-5 (NASB)
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
<quoted text>
I'm simply pointing out that the Bible says there was day and night BEFORE plant life occurred.
That means you didn't know what you are a blonde ho who didn't know what you were talking about once again.
Ho, Ho, Ho
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Day and night before there was a sun.
Just more absurdity.
This is what happens when a Ho tries to understand things that require reasoning.

Here are a couple of the theological thoughts about a concise passage (less than three pages) about creation.

-Written in a simple language that could be understood before modern science (99%) of the time period.

-One theological 'theory' of this passage is that the length of a day refers to the time frame of God, not humans.

-Richard Dawkins, to name one of a few, said life may have been 'seeded' by aliens. Life 'injected' onto earth from another place.

-Even more striking, the passage refers to life beginning from the ground (scientists; a pool of amino acids), and that humans began as simple genderless life forms. Considering any other creation account from that time period (and a LONG time afterward), this account stands distinctly apart.

Go back to the kitchen, you are in no shape for the bedroom, focus on woman's work, and leave the thinking to real men.

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
actually homosexuality is documented in dozens of species in nature, you should read up more about a subject before you post on it
And it spread to the animals.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Genesis 1:11-12 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
Here god creates plants. And not only were the plants created, they had time to grow.
Then, in Genesis 1:16 (that's after Genesis 1:12) "And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."
The greater light is the sun. Right?
And, again, I don't understand why fundies insist that all of the buy-bull is literally true, when it's clearly not. Why can't you say something like, "It's not a history lesson, it's a tale letting us know that god created everything."?
Does it say the day though God made each? "on the sixth day god made", "and the second day god made" ect.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada, too, eh....
"In 2006, for the first time, there were more households comprised of couples without children (29.0%) than households comprised of couples with children (28.5%). In 2011, this gap widened, as 29.5% of households were comprised of couples without children and 26.5% comprised of couples with children."
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/1209...
Perhaps you should find a source that backs up your numbers.
Yes, selfish couples, and feminism.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
As the Bible states, God created light prior to his creating the Sun and the Moon, silly. Today scientists still find evidence of this simple truth by measuring the now cooled background radiation that still permeates throughout the universe. My Homosexual friends and the lesbians are well aware of this. Perhaps you should research the matter before you advocate unscientific beliefs.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/ylmt8pg
Ronald
Idiot, the bible was created before this discovery, so how could he be refering to that? And actually the cool background radiation doesn't light our earth does it?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage: How old are you jazybird?
Jazybird: Well under 21.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And it spread to the animals.
Wow you really need an education, did you get past the 2nd grade?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it say the day though God made each? "on the sixth day god made", "and the second day god made" ect.
You and your imaginary playmate can make all the rules you want for yourself. Donít think for a moment that you are going to apply them to others.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really need an education, did you get past the 2nd grade?
WOW! you really need some new schtick!
Being GOP idiot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

GOP candidate caught slashing rivalís motor vehicles tires

A GOP Congressional candidate in New Mexico was arrested after he was caught on camera slashing the tires of his primary rival and several other campaign workers. KOBís Chris Ramirez reports.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! you really need some new schtick!
What else can I say, he is implying that we are teaching homosexuality to animals, I honestly donít know anyone that stupid.

and I know a tremendous number of people, I once ( long ago ) had a person call me from a pay phone because their phone lines were down, to tell me their Modem was not functioning to transmit data and wanted me to send them another.

Still not as stupid as implying we are teaching homosexuality to animals.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can I say, he is implying that we are teaching homosexuality to animals, I honestly donít know anyone that stupid.
and I know a tremendous number of people, I once ( long ago ) had a person call me from a pay phone because their phone lines were down, to tell me their Modem was not functioning to transmit data and wanted me to send them another.
Still not as stupid as implying we are teaching homosexuality to animals.
Or your insistence that Clinton's impeachment failed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

It is being taught to the animals. That is why it mostly occurs in agricultural and domestic animals.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
It is being taught to the animals. That is why it mostly occurs in agricultural and domestic animals.
Incorrect

it happens in the wild, documented in dozens of species
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Or your insistence that Clinton's impeachment failed.
Welcome back Liar Mike, who is harping on a subject now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,261 - 151,280 of199,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance