Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172917 Jan 2, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were a same sex couple. LOL. It doesn't matter, as Loving v Virginia was a gender based decision. So it's irrelevant.
Wow, you are stupid. It was a case of "states' rights" and religion against equality when it came to marriage laws.

Santa Monica, CA

#172918 Jan 2, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, son, I had my pic up before and I'll have it up again.
Around Halloween....
R Hudson wrote:
Not like you showing some kind of ham hock that belongs to a legitimate woman, even if it is someone else's..Sauce of the goose ??!!?? What a moron you are.
I made a typo, it should be "sauce for the goose..." BFD.
R Hudson wrote:
You're such a douche to resort to BS like "I'll show some gal's leg, and claim I have my pic up". What a child you are..
You're the idiot who can't figure out I have my pic up.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172919 Jan 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Around Halloween....
<quoted text>
I made a typo, it should be "sauce for the goose..." BFD.
<quoted text>
You're the idiot who can't figure out I have my pic up.
Hey Rose, he just an idiot.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#172920 Jan 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are stupid.
<quoted text>
The ancient book Genesis said plants were growing before there was a sun.
<quoted text>
Did god make a mistake when he made you? You have both sets of DNA, right? Do you think you should have been aborted?
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. I love my Homosexual friends and the lesbians but your post is typical of muddled thinking as it relates to Biblical truth. Plants do not "grow" because of the Sun. Plants grow because the Sun produces light. This allows the process of Photosynthesis to produce chlorophyll, an essential component for the production of sugar, a necessary process that allows plants to grow.

Had you actually read the Bible, rather than just repeating snippets from lists of supposed contradictions that are compiled by others, you would have learned that God created light prior to his having created the sun and the moon. According to the historical record:

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." (Genesis 1:2)

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." (Genesis 1:3)

"And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness." (Genesis 1:4)

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so." (Genesis 1:11)

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12)

" And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also." (Genesis 1:16)

"And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth," (Genesis 1:17)

"And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:18)

Source: http://tinyurl.com/l4f7y

Ronald

Santa Monica, CA

#172921 Jan 2, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're about as stupid as stupid gets. Union contracts only affect those involved in unions. Dumbass. This is what is meant when you are told that your ignorance shows, with every insane post.
No, moron, the effects of union contracts do reach beyond the people directly involved with the unions. You are just a parasite. You take advantage of the higher pay and better working conditions unions have created, but you don't pay into the system. I'd call you a leech, but leaches actually can benefit the host.

Santa Monica, CA

#172922 Jan 2, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And...you meant "leeches, not "leach, look up the 2 DIFFERENT words, Mr. "I have a degree" Liar...If you had anything resembling an education, you'd know that.
It was a typo, moron. And you can't even tell the difference between a woman and a man. Have you paid for too much drunken sex at truck stops?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172923 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rose, he just an idiot.
Don't suck up to Rose_NoHo you groveling fool! Have some dignity for chrissakes.

Rose_NoHo doesn't give a sh!t about you. And you can bet your tin foil hat on that jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172924 Jan 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, the effects of union contracts do reach beyond the people directly involved with the unions. You are just a parasite. You take advantage of the higher pay and better working conditions unions have created, but you don't pay into the system. I'd call you a leech, but leaches actually can benefit the host.
Before you lecture us about leeches, GET A JOB!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172925 Jan 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a typo, moron. And you can't even tell the difference between a woman and a man. Have you paid for too much drunken sex at truck stops?
How much is too much ROse_NoHo?

Santa Monica, CA

#172926 Jan 2, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO your president FKed you queers over real good . You can't trust a black man in high positions
Why are you fundies such racists?
The Romans had the right idea, just too few lions.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#172927 Jan 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.

Actually, higher pay and improved conditions of employment are only possible when productivity increases. It is curious that Big Union Bosses have long called for the repeal of Taft-Hartley, yet, they call upon the African President to invoke Taft-Hartley for the purpose of providing them with greater leverage at the bargaining table when dock workers - and others - threaten to strike. In addition, Big Union Bosses are the most enthusiastic advocates of the politician bosses increasing property and tobacco taxes on overburdened ordinary worker ("middle") class taxpayers.

Ronald

Santa Monica, CA

#172928 Jan 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No question; marriage has always been male/female in legal precedent until the 21st Century. There is no gender equality right in the US Constitution.
Yes there is, dummy. The equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.

Santa Monica, CA

#172929 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, that is because it has spread to the animals as well. Sexual training. That is why it mostly resides in domestic and agricultural animals.
OMG...
You're claiming Fido looked in on two men getting it on, then decided to try it with Spot!? "I want it ruff ruff!".
Thanks for the laugh!

Santa Monica, CA

#172930 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, that is because it has spread to the animals as well. Sexual training. That is why it mostly resides in domestic and agricultural animals.
Do doggies call it "human style"?
LOLSER!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172931 Jan 2, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Actually, higher pay and improved conditions of employment are only possible when productivity increases. It is curious that Big Union Bosses have long called for the repeal of Taft-Hartley, yet, they call upon the African President to invoke Taft-Hartley for the purpose of providing them with greater leverage at the bargaining table when dock workers - and others - threaten to strike. In addition, Big Union Bosses are the most enthusiastic advocates of the politician bosses increasing property and tobacco taxes on overburdened ordinary worker ("middle") class taxpayers.
Ronald
Ronald.

Rose_NoHo knows nothing of real world economics beyond how much luxury her taxpayer supplied monthly handout will buy.

She believes if hard working tax payers give her more money, she will spend more and she will be helping the economy. Obama told her this.

Mike DiRucci.
Boehner is a Fool

Monrovia, CA

#172932 Jan 2, 2013
John Boehner makes a fool out of himself and the Republican Party.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#172933 Jan 2, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
Rose_NoHo knows nothing of real world economics beyond how much luxury her taxpayer supplied monthly handout will buy.
She believes if hard working tax payers give her more money, she will spend more and she will be helping the economy. Obama told her this.
Mike DiRucci.
oh hi loooooser

Santa Monica, CA

#172934 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. People marrying others of different races is natural, of the same sex it isn't.
No, marriage isn't natural, it's a legal contract. Guess cats haven't seen people signing contracts, or they would be doing it, too. LOL!
R Long is a

Monrovia, CA

#172938 Jan 2, 2013
R. Long is a suck up and or he's been paid off to post mind boggling posts.

My wife and I have now lived in beautiful Glendora a little less than two years.

We are so glad we moved here, and so very appreciative of the leadership of this city.

I know the city has gone through some tough times, but it seems to be doing just fine.

R. Long has been trying to get on commissions and or boards for the city of Glendora, California.

The only way you are allowed to do this is by lying or talking lies so they look like the truth.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172939 Jan 2, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>oh hi loooooser
Yes he is at that. How the twins doing? Still perky I trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Me O My O 7,969
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr HughBe 69,541
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]