Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,552)

Showing posts 151,021 - 151,040 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and may you have the best year ever.
Ahhh, you are very welcome. I truly wished everyone the very best from the heart. i think if everyone's life is blessed a little more, then maybe the focus on the differences will subside just a bit. In this way, love prevails. Wasn't that God's point after all.

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

With My Wife and Family

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam eh?
I don't really care for spam but I can make up some little smokies. I like them.:)

Happy New Year!

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Math Grads

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

NEW GOP, Republican MATH:

For ever $1 IN CUTS tehy will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

That must mean those badmath-brain drainers are stealing more for themselves than giving to the American tax payers.

With My Wife and Family

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buck YU ham

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

NEW GOP, Republican and Tea Party (Baggers) MATH:

For ever $1 IN CUTS tehy will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, how those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

That must mean those badmath-brain drainers are stealing more for themselves than giving to the American tax payers.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buck YU ham wrote:
This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, how those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
Explain your math.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
Who is the winner of insults for 2012 !!
That's easy jackass! I am.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buck YU ham wrote:
Aw Shuddup you silly jackass!
Buck YU ham

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

New Republican, GOP and Tea Party (BAGGERS):

For ever $1 IN CUTS they will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Shuddup jackass!
Everyone knows it's 2013 you big dope.
Duh.
Mike DiRucci.

One can always tell when the room's inane taxpayer supported resident schizoid's "disability" check arrives. When the first of the month arrives, he is able to buy his "medication". His neighborhood "pharmacist" helps him keep track of the months and the years by refusing to restock his supply of "medication" prior to the arrival of his taxpayer funded Government provided first of the month check.

Ronald
Buck YU ham Palace

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

we petition the obama administration to:

Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buck YU ham Palace wrote:
we petition the obama administration to:
Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment
British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment.
What happened to Piers Morgan and the 1st amendment?

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Piers Morgan is the target of an official White House website petition to deport him for his political views. Shame on the Obama administration for blatant demagogy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike DiRucci.
One can always tell when the room's inane taxpayer supported resident schizoid's "disability" check arrives. When the first of the month arrives, he is able to buy his "medication". His neighborhood "pharmacist" helps him keep track of the months and the years by refusing to restock his supply of "medication" prior to the arrival of his taxpayer funded Government provided first of the month check.
Ronald
Ronald.

Thanks for that information. That explains all the manic posts around the first of each month.

Many taxpayer supported posters seem especially giddy today. Do the taxpayer supported people receive some sort of annual bonus for longevity on the dole?

Michelangelo "Mike" DiRucci.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Piers Morgan is the target of an official White House website petition to deport him for his political views. Shame on the Obama administration for blatant demagogy.
I'm against Obama.
Buck YU Palace

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Never need to hear from those overseas cousins ever again.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buck YU Palace wrote:
Never need to hear from those overseas cousins ever again.
Obama is evil.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is not an illness, unlike homophobia.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
articles/253971.php

Do you understand the implications of epi-marker discovery?
"Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.

When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference."

First they will identify different epi-markers. Next they will be able to correct markers mistakenly left. Literally shape not just gender, but the masculization or feminization of either gender!
The whole issue of homosexuality will be rendered mute!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're a transgender now eh? How very weird.
Hardly.

Look up genetic chimera and hermaphroditic. Big differences.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
articles/253971.php
Do you understand the implications of epi-marker discovery?
"Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.
When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference."
First they will identify different epi-markers. Next they will be able to correct markers mistakenly left. Literally shape not just gender, but the masculization or feminization of either gender!
The whole issue of homosexuality will be rendered mute!
Actually epi marks are contained in specific genders and passed on specifically, there can't be errors in the epi-markers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,021 - 151,040 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance