Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172719 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a M.S. Geology Fuitloops! Has served me well. Retired very comfortably living on both coasts. Life is good!
You don't love me you big fibber!
Denny's? What's that?
M.S. IN Geology?(Observe I made sure to capitalize it as you did out of the utmost awe and respect)

Well golly! You're king of the road! Remind me to never again think of you as some internet troll who's only in here given your outside social life is in the toilet.

LOL!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172720 Dec 31, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that details are a bother for you...There was more to it, than simply "Two adult individuals"..Pesky details...
Sorry....two adult individuals who were of the same sex.

Help?

LOL!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172721 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid little faq. Homosexuals do not have any love. They are just empty bags of sex who want to fill up who they are as people when yet they are absolutely nothing. Rebellious little turd.
ROFL!!!

Yeah that's it. Gays are 'empty bags of sex'.

-You gotta stop mixing your marijuana usage when you decide to ingest crack cocaine. It's getting you all convoluted in that fat mass that occupies your skull little friend.
Got Ya

West Covina, CA

#172722 Dec 31, 2012
Md. same-sex couples prepare for January 1, 2013 marriages.

Got a lot of energy to keep it moving along to other states in the union.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172723 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did. My morbid curiousity got the better of me and I wanted to see if you were actually in here on Christmas.
And your sad ass was. Pathetic.
Befor you point your scraggly index finger at others lives, in this case gays marrying, I'd suggest you find one of your own.
Maybe next Christmas you'lll then be too busy to be posting crap in TOPIX.
LOL!!!
Good gaaawd buddy....
I was here on Christmas too!

And I remember thinking, WOW! That Dan is so cool! He's not here on Christmas!

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172724 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!
Yeah that's it. Gays are 'empty bags of sex'.
-You gotta stop mixing your marijuana usage when you decide to ingest crack cocaine. It's getting you all convoluted in that fat mass that occupies your skull little friend.
So that's what happened to you. Sorry Dan!

"Ingest" crack. What a dummy!

Too Funny!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172725 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!
Yeah that's it. Gays are 'empty bags of sex'.
-You gotta stop mixing your marijuana usage when you decide to ingest crack cocaine. It's getting you all convoluted in that fat mass that occupies your skull little friend.
Sorry sonny, I know what gays are kiddo. I don't need you telling me this. I know my stuff boy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172726 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name's not "whatever", it's toots! She's twice the gal you are. And we got chemistry.
She only goes with rock stars and you ain't one. So butt out Dopey!
Yeah, yeah. Happy New Year Jackass. Hope you get a bad hangover from that cheap popskull Walgreen's Sacramento Gin.
P.S. Get a job!
Why...I have a job.

It's not anything connected with the illustrious and awe inspiring career you claim to have held in geology but it buys all the Top Ramen I need to get by as well as fills up the Yugo with gas when I need to get some.

Speaking of jobs I'm going to be too busy to post in here in 2013. I hope you can find someone else to play the smartass to given your social skills were never refined enough to find attention outside of the internet.

LOL!!!

If you had any IQ at all you'd realize one day looking back at the time you spent in here playing a self absorbed troll you're going to be sorry.

Gays have one reason to be in here and we have another. At least they can find purpose in posting their thoughts while we (I'm included) are really wasting our time.

You're no for gays marrying so don't go there your quippy little freak. Myself I wish them the best of luck.
Church reminders

El Dorado Hills, CA

#172727 Dec 31, 2012
A reminder to all you God fearing folk, if you don't get any tonite,please don't masturbate....

Betty Butterfield meets the Mormons

Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172728 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!
Yeah that's it. Gays are 'empty bags of sex'.
-You gotta stop mixing your marijuana usage when you decide to ingest crack cocaine. It's getting you all convoluted in that fat mass that occupies your skull little friend.
Son, remember in calfornia you lot actually want to legalize marijuana, not us. Been doping on the street eh boy?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172729 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
M.S. IN Geology?(Observe I made sure to capitalize it as you did out of the utmost awe and respect)
Well golly! You're king of the road! Remind me to never again think of you as some internet troll who's only in here given your outside social life is in the toilet.
LOL!!!!
OK. Never again think of me as some internet troll who's only in here given my outside social life is in the toilet.

I'll remind you again later jackass!

FUN Stuff!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172730 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sonny, I know what gays are kiddo. I don't need you telling me this. I know my stuff boy.
You know your "stuff"??

So you know to separate your heroin, crack cocaine, marijuana, paint huffing and alcohol usage.

Right on!!

Given I'm not a candidate for AA or Narcotics Anonymous myself my only advice would be to stop that shit but you do what makes you tick son.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#172731 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I was here on Christmas too!
And I remember thinking, WOW! That Dan is so cool! He's not here on Christmas!
Too funny!
what else is there for men to do on xmas besides scratch themselves,watch football and wait to be fed ...?...lol
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172732 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Never again think of me as some internet troll who's only in here given my outside social life is in the toilet.
I'll remind you again later jackass!
FUN Stuff!
The only desire he wants is the ability to hook up with more gay men.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172733 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your "stuff"??
So you know to separate your heroin, crack cocaine, marijuana, paint huffing and alcohol usage.
Right on!!
Given I'm not a candidate for AA or Narcotics Anonymous myself my only advice would be to stop that shit but you do what makes you tick son.
I'm no narcotic kiddo! But I'm sure you know a lot about the effects of drugs. After all, we know your liberal senator tried to legalize marijuana.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172735 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sonny, I know what gays are kiddo.
Really.

And what are gays other than being "empty bags of sex"?

Are they then.....vacant buildings of lust?

How about desolate deserts of sin?

LOL!!!

You putz...all you really want to say is you don't like gays. We get it shitforbrains.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172736 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no narcotic kiddo! But I'm sure you know a lot about the effects of drugs. After all, we know your liberal senator tried to legalize marijuana.
All one has to do is look at you dancing around like a lizard on a hot plate to know what the effects of drugs are my little chieftan.

LOL!!!!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172737 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
And what are gays other than being "empty bags of sex"?
Are they then.....vacant buildings of lust?
How about desolate deserts of sin?
LOL!!!
You putz...all you really want to say is you don't like gays. We get it shitforbrains.
Homosexuality spread to the animals. The fact that it appears mostly in agricultural and domestic animals proves it even more so.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172738 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality spread to the animals. The fact that it appears mostly in agricultural and domestic animals proves it even more so.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Right.

God God man....what other baseless claim is going to fall outta your head?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172739 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
Right.
God God man....what other baseless claim is going to fall outta your head?
Don't know about this then eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:26 pm PST