Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
150,821 - 150,840 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

No, I mean devils like you.
Stalkers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Watch out for stalkers who could be secretly following you at the various locations you're visiting.

This is a creepy bi-product of network followers.

Often "unfriending" someone is not an easy task and may end up in the hands of customer support or worse yet, the local City Council and police authorities.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Stalkers wrote:
Watch out for stalkers who could be secretly following you at the various locations you're visiting.
This is a creepy bi-product of network followers.
Often "unfriending" someone is not an easy task and may end up in the hands of customer support or worse yet, the local City Council and police authorities.
Really?
NQ squealers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The fat pig calling himself Grover Norquist once again is on his hind-piggy legs making headlines with the LIES.

The only time we've beat him back on spending at all was during the debt-ceiling crisis.

No you Moron - President Clinton left plenty of money in the Piggy-Bank, but you frigging Republicans spent it all and more!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Obama is investing in taxes taking away peoples money, and making healthcare an obligation and making it too expensive for people.
Piers squealers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Deport me?

If America won't change its crazy gun laws.
Wuk squealers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I think Piers is a tool, and enjoying this spotlight, but all these fools who want to deport him should realize that in the Bill of Rights, right above the Second Amendment they keep screeching about is the First Amendment.

That's problematic for them in this instance, but they wouldn't appreciate subtleties like that.

The whole thing is just a bunch of grandstanding anyway, by everyone in this sorry little Piers drama.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Wuk squealers wrote:
I think Piers is a tool, and enjoying this spotlight, but all these fools who want to deport him should realize that in the Bill of Rights, right above the Second Amendment they keep screeching about is the First Amendment.
That's problematic for them in this instance, but they wouldn't appreciate subtleties like that.
The whole thing is just a bunch of grandstanding anyway, by everyone in this sorry little Piers drama.
Liberals love legalizing what is meant to be illegal. Whats next? Are you going to legalize murder?
F and Chips

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I bet the Brits and the Irish really love one another too?

I'll buy you some F and Chips for P. MOrgan to eat whne he is kicked out of the USA.
F and Chips

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Further more, no more twitty comments from the brits.
F and Chips

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I bet the Brits and the Irish really love one another too? Didn't take to shooting one another also?

I'll buy you some F and Chips for P. Morgan to eat when he is kicked out of the USA
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, he's smart, he has you all twisted up...
It won't be in all 50. It is only in the states with democratic senators, which is few.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you like.
HAR!HAR!HAR! "Sherlock "Marram" Holmes has it all figured out! You and I are the same person. We're busted!

It's a sign of mental illness and paranoia, thinking different people are one person.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! "Sherlock "Marram" Holmes has it all figured out! You and I are the same person. We're busted!
It's a sign of mental illness and paranoia, thinking different people are one person.
I get called a sock puppet quite a bit too.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll now be asked to explain how union contracts, which involve unions, are of any concern to me, who is neither in a union, nor working for a union company ?
Please, go ahead and try to make sense of this ? Explain it, if you can...
Its an ad hominem attack, something liberals do because they can't back up their claims.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, he's smart, he has you all twisted up...
I understand that a simple minded alcoholic would draw that conclusion.
F and Chips

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

P. Morgoon and the idiot from W. UK..

A foreign national acting as a subversive who seeks to undermine the sovereignty of our Constitution and our unalienable right to keep and bear arms for the defense of our nation should either be deported or thrown in a federal prison for insurrection and espionage.

Since: Feb 11

Just bend over!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I want to marry my doggie, Bowser. He's my soulmate and we've been together for three years.

We have our rights too!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Dr Claude Balls wrote:
I want to marry my doggie, Bowser. He's my soulmate and we've been together for three years.
We have our rights too!
Your soulmate?! For JUST 3 years?! Don't tell me lies BOY!
TwistedTimex

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Republicans are and have always been FAILURES.

The president of United States of America, has once again chided House Republicans as the clock continues to run out on a potential agreement before the December 31, 2012 dead line.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••