Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
NQ squealers

West Covina, CA

#172579 Dec 30, 2012
The fat pig calling himself Grover Norquist once again is on his hind-piggy legs making headlines with the LIES.

The only time we've beat him back on spending at all was during the debt-ceiling crisis.

No you Moron - President Clinton left plenty of money in the Piggy-Bank, but you frigging Republicans spent it all and more!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172580 Dec 30, 2012
Obama is investing in taxes taking away peoples money, and making healthcare an obligation and making it too expensive for people.
Piers squealers

West Covina, CA

#172581 Dec 30, 2012
Deport me?

If America won't change its crazy gun laws.
Wuk squealers

West Covina, CA

#172582 Dec 30, 2012
I think Piers is a tool, and enjoying this spotlight, but all these fools who want to deport him should realize that in the Bill of Rights, right above the Second Amendment they keep screeching about is the First Amendment.

That's problematic for them in this instance, but they wouldn't appreciate subtleties like that.

The whole thing is just a bunch of grandstanding anyway, by everyone in this sorry little Piers drama.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172585 Dec 30, 2012
Wuk squealers wrote:
I think Piers is a tool, and enjoying this spotlight, but all these fools who want to deport him should realize that in the Bill of Rights, right above the Second Amendment they keep screeching about is the First Amendment.
That's problematic for them in this instance, but they wouldn't appreciate subtleties like that.
The whole thing is just a bunch of grandstanding anyway, by everyone in this sorry little Piers drama.
Liberals love legalizing what is meant to be illegal. Whats next? Are you going to legalize murder?
F and Chips

West Covina, CA

#172586 Dec 30, 2012
I bet the Brits and the Irish really love one another too?

I'll buy you some F and Chips for P. MOrgan to eat whne he is kicked out of the USA.
F and Chips

West Covina, CA

#172593 Dec 30, 2012
Further more, no more twitty comments from the brits.
F and Chips

West Covina, CA

#172594 Dec 30, 2012
I bet the Brits and the Irish really love one another too? Didn't take to shooting one another also?

I'll buy you some F and Chips for P. Morgan to eat when he is kicked out of the USA
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172595 Dec 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, he's smart, he has you all twisted up...
It won't be in all 50. It is only in the states with democratic senators, which is few.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172596 Dec 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you like.
HAR!HAR!HAR! "Sherlock "Marram" Holmes has it all figured out! You and I are the same person. We're busted!

It's a sign of mental illness and paranoia, thinking different people are one person.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172598 Dec 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! "Sherlock "Marram" Holmes has it all figured out! You and I are the same person. We're busted!
It's a sign of mental illness and paranoia, thinking different people are one person.
I get called a sock puppet quite a bit too.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172599 Dec 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll now be asked to explain how union contracts, which involve unions, are of any concern to me, who is neither in a union, nor working for a union company ?
Please, go ahead and try to make sense of this ? Explain it, if you can...
Its an ad hominem attack, something liberals do because they can't back up their claims.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172600 Dec 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, he's smart, he has you all twisted up...
I understand that a simple minded alcoholic would draw that conclusion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
F and Chips

West Covina, CA

#172601 Dec 30, 2012
P. Morgoon and the idiot from W. UK..

A foreign national acting as a subversive who seeks to undermine the sovereignty of our Constitution and our unalienable right to keep and bear arms for the defense of our nation should either be deported or thrown in a federal prison for insurrection and espionage.

Since: Feb 11

Just bend over!

#172602 Dec 30, 2012
I want to marry my doggie, Bowser. He's my soulmate and we've been together for three years.

We have our rights too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172603 Dec 30, 2012
Dr Claude Balls wrote:
I want to marry my doggie, Bowser. He's my soulmate and we've been together for three years.
We have our rights too!
Your soulmate?! For JUST 3 years?! Don't tell me lies BOY!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TwistedTimex

West Covina, CA

#172604 Dec 30, 2012
Republicans are and have always been FAILURES.

The president of United States of America, has once again chided House Republicans as the clock continues to run out on a potential agreement before the December 31, 2012 dead line.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172605 Dec 30, 2012
We are in charge of the house. We are in no way failures.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172606 Dec 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rose, it's nothing like Jim Crow Laws. Homosexuals are allowed to do everything a heterosexual can do. They can eat at the same tables, drink from the same fountains, they can even partake and marriage following the same laws as everyone else.
Dodge. You claim that marriage laws treat people equally because everybody can marry someone of the opposite sex. THAT'S like claiming Jim Crow Laws treated everyone equally because everyone could sit in the section assigned to their race.

I don't make my argument for gay marriage based on sexual orientation. I make it based on gender. A woman has the right to marry a man, a man should have that same right. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right.
akpilot wrote:
There is hardly a resemblance. Your reliance on relating everything to the plight of the African American simply shows the weakness of your argument. Time to turn in your race card Rose.
<quoted text>
The only one being laughed at here is you Rose. You are ignorant as a rock.
Since you can't counter my argument, you dodge, then make a lame jab at me.
That's why I laugh at you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172607 Dec 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Than why don't you stop using it in an attempt to somehow support your position.
What an idiot.
LOLSER!
Stupid, I was just talking to your butt buddy Brian about marriage being a "states' rights" issue. VA...Virginia, state...(well, Commonwealth, Mr. TTAG)
Again, you can't counter my argument, so you just make a lame jab at me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey