Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
150,621 - 150,640 of 200,368 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
PhoTggss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

If you've mentioned it then it's already been done, so why don't you be done and leave?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

PhoTggss wrote:
If you've mentioned it then it's already been done, so why don't you be done and leave?
Aw shuddup you silly jackass!

Merry Christmas. Today is Jesus' birthday! Don't listen to any dopes trying to tell you fairy tales about silly tree fairies and such.

Jesus was born on December 25th. Everyone knows that.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Pedros Burro Shows wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be interested in performing at a donkey show? It would pay well. Better than stripping at that cheap joint you were working last night.
It involves having sex on stage with a donkey while jeering drunks cheer the beast on. Sometimes they tip if you do a good job.
Paid weekly in Mexican pesos. Unlimited free tequila during your performance.
Call 1-800-YOU-SLUT
i tried calling the number and all i kept getting was your wife... hmmm,,
blackwhiteplanet

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

I am for equal rights BUT...I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhit&#1077;Planet. &#1057;0M—–it's where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friendsEventually it will be decided in the US Supreme Court.So sit back,relax, have a cold beer and watch the war of words continue.This issue will not be decided at the ballot box or on these forums. The judges will decide it and we will abide.

Since: Dec 12

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

OOOooo scary... Threatening us with some god you've created in your own warped image. If that's really the best you can do, my suggestion is that you should just stifle yourself... I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhiteplanet.com—–it's where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friendsIt violates the constitution silly. We can't make any laws in violation of the constitution. You need a basic history lesson?
Pedros Burro Shows

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i tried calling the number and all i kept getting was your wife... hmmm,,
I'm not married...hmmm,, You must have been talking to one of the other dumb sluts, ah, er, performers.

So! You are interested? That's fine. The donkey needs to try you out first. Please take a cheap bus down and I'll meet you at the Tijuana bus station.

You won't be paid for your first performance until after we can gauge audience reaction and the donkey's enthusiasm.

I'm sure you'll fit right in at Pedros. Remember always free unlimited bottom shelf tequila when your performing!(You'll need it!)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Here is a new and excellent overview of the Regnerus study;
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/
was-the-regnerus-study-on-gay- parenting-defective
"My approach was different than those of the other commentators, who were generally “for” or “against.” My main question was,“How different was what Regnerus did methodologically compared to what other scholars have done in the past ten years when investigating similar issues?” I considered sample selection, sample size, definition of family forms, measurement of sexual orientation, statistical analysis, funding, and consistency of results with other research, citing over 110 examples of other previous research."
"As my own review of other studies shows, however, the wholesale ad hominem attacks on Professor Regnerus and the complete dismissal of all of his methods and professionalism continue to be unjustified, even though his research—as all research—deserves careful scrutiny. His decisions about research design and analysis were within the ball park of what other credible and distinguished researchers have been doing within the past decade."
Merry Christmas!
Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that! Catholic Laity lining up to back-up right-wing horseshit. What a surprise. That's like Goebels writing a letter of recommendation for Hitler. You loons are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
You prove yourself to be an idiot again. The article was in a Catholic magazine, it was written by a Professor;

Walter R. Schumm is Professor of Family Studies at Kansas State University, with over 300 publications, including approximately 250 journal articles. He is also a retired colonel, U.S. Army. He earned his doctorate in family studies from Purdue University in 1979.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

wow you have a stupid wife... just sayin
Insults are lame arguments. Insulting my family is a new low, even for you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Insults are lame arguments. Insulting my family is a new low, even for you.
I for one notice that you never insult other posters. It's not my style obviously but I do respect it.

Happy New Year.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
"My approach was different than those of the other commentators, who were generally “for” or “against.” My main question was,“How different was what Regnerus did methodologically compared to what other scholars have done in the past ten years when investigating similar issues?” I considered sample selection, sample size, definition of family forms, measurement of sexual orientation, statistical analysis, funding, and consistency of results with other research, citing over 110 examples of other previous research."
"As my own review of other studies shows, however, the wholesale ad hominem attacks on Professor Regnerus and the complete dismissal of all of his methods and professionalism continue to be unjustified, even though his research—as all research—deserves careful scrutiny. His decisions about research design and analysis were within the ball park of what other credible and distinguished researchers have been doing within the past decade."
Merry Christmas!
<quoted text>
You prove yourself to be an idiot again. The article was in a Catholic magazine, it was written by a Professor;
Walter R. Schumm is Professor of Family Studies at Kansas State University, with over 300 publications, including approximately 250 journal articles. He is also a retired colonel, U.S. Army. He earned his doctorate in family studies from Purdue University in 1979.
That'd be Mona Lott aka Aida Lott aka Sue Wee aka Jane Pudenda. He's a grouchy old malcontent auntie from some dump across the river in Joisey.

And yes, he's a bit of an idiot. He has some legal training, just enough to make his posts extra silly.

He's Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahah
ahahahahahha
ahahahahhaha
ahahahhahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahaha
YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like the stability of Brittany Spears 3 day marrage
What a dopey post. What does is it supposed to mean?

P.S. You are wrong. Bill Clinton was impeached.

What a dummy!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be Mona Lott aka Aida Lott aka Sue Wee aka Jane Pudenda. He's a grouchy old malcontent auntie from some dump across the river in Joisey.
And yes, he's a bit of an idiot. He has some legal training, just enough to make his posts extra silly.
He's Fun!
Well familiar with Moana Liar...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey post. What does is it supposed to mean?
P.S. You are wrong. Bill Clinton was impeached.
What a dummy!
being impeached is the same as being indicted....formal charges were brought up against President Clinton. However, he was found innocent of all charges.....

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Merry Christmas!
<quoted text>
thee biggest problem with the study was that the sample includes children of families that started out in same sex marriages as well as children whose original families were from heterosexual families, but that were broken up by homosexual affairs. Divorce usually has a detrimental effect on the children. In fact I do believe that less than 1% of the sample were children from families that started out in same sex marriage.

The study's conclusion should have been about the effects that parents involved in homosexual extra martial affairs have on children

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
being impeached is the same as being indicted....formal charges were brought up against President Clinton. However, he was found innocent of all charges.....
Yes I know. The House has the sole power of impeachment.

Please tell "Big D". He insists Clinton's impeachment "failed".

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well familiar with Moana Liar...
He's notorious!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
I for one notice that you never insult other posters. It's not my style obviously but I do respect it.
Happy New Year.
Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

hey just making an observation... 25 years to a bigot... she must be dumb or lame
^^^Many same sex marriage supporters base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacy (ad hominem) rather than reason. I offer the post above as example.
Beehive

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

When will Utah do it next? If ther eis money involved them Mores will OK it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••