Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172221 Dec 24, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how his crap study about Gay and Lesbian parents is something you spread around because you agree with it.......but his comments with regard to Porn is not.......what an idiot you are.......because this man is being paid to parrot anti-gay crap in general!!!
Just a heads up, the Regenarus study has passed all challenges. It stands as the most scientific, extensive, comprehensive study of family types in existence to date.

I know it had a hard time finding long term gay 'families', a problem with stability. Just below single parenting in fact...

:-)
Arrest those crums

La Puente, CA

#172222 Dec 24, 2012
Arrest records show Keane is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 21, 2013.

Keane has been Laguna Woods' city manager since the city was incorporated in 1999, according to the city's website.

Before she became the Laguna Woods city manager, she managed the cities of Colton and Yucaipa, her online profile states.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172223 Dec 24, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, the Regenarus study has passed all challenges. It stands as the most scientific, extensive, comprehensive study of family types in existence to date.
I know it had a hard time finding long term gay 'families', a problem with stability. Just below single parenting in fact...
:-)
BACK AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#172224 Dec 24, 2012
Sorry. I linked my best Christmas wishes to the wrong tread. I posted them on the pothead thread in error:

I always look forward to Christmas. Christmas provides me with the opportunity to wish all my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, ever the Africans a very Merry Christmas. Here is a little song that expresses my wishes to all much better than anything I could possibly write:

Source: http://tinyurl.com/ytnu64

Ronald

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#172227 Dec 24, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, the Regenarus study has passed all challenges. It stands as the most scientific, extensive, comprehensive study of family types in existence to date.
I know it had a hard time finding long term gay 'families', a problem with stability. Just below single parenting in fact...
:-)
It has been discredited by many Professors and I don't give a damn about the fact the he got a pass from the University.

His study didn't have anything to do with Gay or Lesbian parents raising kids on a daily bases......it was about if a child had a Gay or Lesbian parent or not even them being Gay or Lesbian just that they had been involved with someone of the Same-Sex!!!
Assad

La Puente, CA

#172228 Dec 24, 2012
I bet old Assad is having a merry Christmas.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#172229 Dec 24, 2012
Most same sex marriage supporters have an unrealistic view of marriage. Marriage isn't for everyone.
SugarPlums

La Puente, CA

#172230 Dec 24, 2012
I understand the entire Glendora, California city council:

1.) Gene Murabito

2.) Karen Davis

3.) Judy Nelson

4.) Joseph Santoro

5.) Douglas Tessitor

Have been involved in attacking senior citizens, as this now has been made factual by those Lawsuits the City of Glendora has lost and is named 58 seperate times.

Nice going Bozzo's, is this the best Glendora has to offer it's residents?

So it looks like 2012 was a bad year for them all, what will 2013 have instore for them?

Glendora city council member's have made a business out of threatening residents with lawsuits and then in turn has the LAW brought down on there own silly heads.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#172231 Dec 24, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Most same sex marriage supporters have an unrealistic view of marriage. Marriage isn't for everyone.
ya like you

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172232 Dec 24, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been discredited by many Professors and I don't give a damn about the fact the he got a pass from the University.
His study didn't have anything to do with Gay or Lesbian parents raising kids on a daily bases......it was about if a child had a Gay or Lesbian parent or not even them being Gay or Lesbian just that they had been involved with someone of the Same-Sex!!!
Just a heads up, if someone is involved with someone of the ss, they probably are gay or lesbian...

Smirk.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#172233 Dec 24, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Most same sex marriage supporters have an unrealistic view of marriage. Marriage isn't for everyone.
That applies to heterosexuals as well!!!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#172234 Dec 24, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, if someone is involved with someone of the ss, they probably are gay or lesbian...
Smirk.
what if there only involved with there hand like you
Golden Fiddle

La Puente, CA

#172235 Dec 24, 2012
Nothing adds to and says Xmas more than good music.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172236 Dec 24, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>what if there only involved with there hand like you
Hey, Merry Christmas! Hope you have a blessed evening.

:-)
DeMintsNuts

La Puente, CA

#172237 Dec 24, 2012
REemeber folks this NUT dropped out of congress and went to work for those crazy people calling themselves Tea Party Nation member's.

DeMint opposed trade subsidies for big companies, federal compensation for military family members who drank tainted water at Camp Lejeune, and special incentives to businesses who hire war veterans.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172239 Dec 24, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Baboon, you're a joke, and you know it. Why do you keep insulting monkeys, and stereotyping them ?
Hey, bigfoot, we've seen your pic. You shouldn't be calling anybody else a baboon! LOLSER!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172240 Dec 24, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't pass high school because you sound like an idiot. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin, which I don't even know.
You claim I didn't graduate from high school because I'm black.
Why lie about it? Why lie about not knowing the color of my skin? My pic is up.
Tell us about your degrees. Bet you only have 98.6 of them.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172242 Dec 24, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Sorry. I linked my best Christmas wishes to the wrong tread. I posted them on the pothead thread in error:
I always look forward to Christmas. Christmas provides me with the opportunity to wish all my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, ever the Africans a very Merry Christmas. Here is a little song that expresses my wishes to all much better than anything I could possibly write:
Source: http://tinyurl.com/ytnu64
Ronald
Hope your Xmas sucks as hard as you do, fundie!
Ehh

Daly City, CA

#172243 Dec 24, 2012
Shutup already this topics hella old

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172244 Dec 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim I didn't graduate from high school because I'm black.
Not once did I connect your not graduating from high school with the color of your skin you halfwit. That is something you have created in your own delusions.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie about it? Why lie about not knowing the color of my skin? My pic is up.
I agree, why do you lie about it? Time to drop the race card Rose, we have a black President twice elected, you should let go and move on, the rest of the country has.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your degrees. Bet you only have 98.6 of them.
What would you like to know about them? You wouldn't understand them anyhow, you should just focus on the GED for the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb 20 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb 14 Mikey 11
lovers point inn of pacific grove dangeroud Jan 30 STB 1
Lovers Point Inn DO NOT STAY Here Jan 29 Richard 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jan '17 Dez1981 90
Review: David B Tolkan & Assoc - David B Tolkan... (Feb '09) Jan '17 Glades lake 31
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec '16 Smh 1,551

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages