Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171945 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's just that the questions are stupid.
So are you still waiting for the answers jackass?
Guess what. No one gives a sh!t.
Wait longer dummy!
Have a f***ed up day! Hope Santa sh!ts in your hat.
Really,stupid questions? Hey sugar nipples your buddy Rock, is the person that is saying procreation is a requirement of marriage not me.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171946 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked me questions about sucking d!cks for chrissakes.
Then he's offended by a scientific statement about calcium intake by my British friends.
And then he asks why do I call him a jackass!
Please do show me the post where I asked if you sucked D!cks, go ahead and find it.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171947 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I called SCOTUS. They said call back after the holidays and they'll pencil me in for next time they're in session. I'll get my suit cleaned and pressed!
Meanwhile how's that waiting for those answers going for you dummy?
Idea time, ready, cool beans. Pull your lower lip over your forehead, ready, swallow. Jackass

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171948 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot if you can get a tree to sighn the marriage lience, and meet the qualifications of contractual law, marry a oak tree
But a tree can't sign it. It doesn't have hands to hold the pen. And it can't write silly.

But why should he have to get the tree's consent to marry it when he doesn't need the tree's consent to chop it down and burn it up in his fireplace?

Jackass? You out there? Hello hello?
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171949 Dec 22, 2012
What a bunch of "plan B" jerks, these high-minded Republicans that are in Washington D.C.

Second place are those 'out of towner poster' they really are like snail snots.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171950 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do show me the post where I asked if you sucked D!cks, go ahead and find it.
Anyone can easily find your post where you asked if I spit or swallowed.

Stop your fibbing! If you're going to lie, you really need a better memory.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171951 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Really,stupid questions? Hey sugar nipples your buddy Rock, is the person that is saying procreation is a requirement of marriage not me.
Cool. I'm real proud of you both.

So what's the punchline to the tree joke?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171952 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Idea time, ready, cool beans. Pull your lower lip over your forehead, ready, swallow. Jackass
Aren't you embarrassed at all by this silly post?

And you ask why I call you a jackass!

Priceless.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171953 Dec 22, 2012
sweet... theres a judge here in washington state that is refusing to perform same sex weddings based on his moral beliefs.... i'm gonna trick like crazy now in that county given the law outlawing prostitution violates my morals

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171954 Dec 22, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
sweet... theres a judge here in washington state that is refusing to perform same sex weddings based on his moral beliefs.... i'm gonna trick like crazy now in that county given the law outlawing prostitution violates my morals
That'll fix him!

Break a leg toots.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171955 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll fix him!
Break a leg toots.
well at least they can't prosecute me.... it violates my morals

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171956 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll fix him!
Break a leg toots.
i meen the judge gets to pick which laws he will follow based on his morals... then so do i

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#171957 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you the right to deny a man 700 wives?
The truly hypocritical aspect of men in favor of polygamy is that they argue that men should be able to have as many wives as they desire, but, the same men are against polygamy where a woman has many husbands. Not saying youíre a hypocrite, just making the observation that no one (including you) has made a similar statement about women with many husbands. Donít you find that curious? Is this a red herring or a legitimate desire of yours? I wonder why you bring up this argument in reference to Gay Marriage, but, you never condemn non-Gay marriage for excluding polygamy.
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171958 Dec 22, 2012

While a 3:46 special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glot and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work handed out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal lements or groups will get you ahead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171959 Dec 22, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
The truly hypocritical aspect of men in favor of polygamy is that they argue that men should be able to have as many wives as they desire, but, the same men are against polygamy where a woman has many husbands. Not saying youíre a hypocrite, just making the observation that no one (including you) has made a similar statement about women with many husbands. Donít you find that curious? Is this a red herring or a legitimate desire of yours? I wonder why you bring up this argument in reference to Gay Marriage, but, you never condemn non-Gay marriage for excluding polygamy.
I support polygamy which of course includes polyandry. To assume polygamy only means polygyny is ignorant and bigoted.

And what's with the paranoia? Do I question your sincerity in supporting SSM? Why do you question mine in supporting group marriage?

I resent all your false accusations. I fully support marriage equality. Do you? It seems you do not. Tell us about it.

I can't believe you criticize me for not condemning non-gay marriage! I don't condemn any marriage gay or non-gay. Tell us which ones you condemn.

Are you really saying I should "condemn non-gay marriage"?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171960 Dec 22, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i meen the judge gets to pick which laws he will follow based on his morals... then so do i
I wouldn't want to get married by a judge who didn't support my marriage and I don't see why he should be forced to do.

I certainly wouldn't want to be married by him if he was forced to do it! Would you?
Putinssed

West Covina, CA

#171961 Dec 22, 2012
A Chechen newspaper has been closed down just hours after its editor-in-chief embarrassed the regionís Kremlin-backed leader while questioning Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Belkis Dudayeva, the editor-in-chief of Kadyrovís Path, provoked laughter when she asked Mr Putin a question which began:ďThank God that Chechnya has now become a region of peace and prosperity...Ē

The resulting laughter from other journalists seems to have stung Ramzan Kadyrov, inset, the head of the Chechen Republic, who announced later that the newspaper would be closed down
Putinssed

West Covina, CA

#171962 Dec 22, 2012
Aren't you embarrassed by all by this silly post?

And you ask why I call you a Putin!

Priceless.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171963 Dec 22, 2012
Putinssed wrote:
Aren't you embarrassed by all by this silly post?
And you ask why I call you a Putin!
Priceless.
Aw Shuddup you silly jackass! You're crazy!

P.S. Why you mad? Because Romney lost?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171964 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to get married by a judge who didn't support my marriage and I don't see why he should be forced to do.
I certainly wouldn't want to be married by him if he was forced to do it! Would you?
YOUR right and firefighters shouldn't be forced to rescue those they have moral issues with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun 30 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages