Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,506)

Showing posts 150,101 - 150,120 of200,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strange. I mean I wouldn't find it strange if you called another man "sugar nipples", because you're gay. But he's not, so it's strange, don't you think?
You must be fairly new to this forum. JayBird goes back at least a year or more and has admitted he is queer, he's jsut recently re-appeared to the form although he may have been here under a new "toll" name ... lol trust me he is stone queer
Big3ers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

THe Battle ove rhe 'Big 3" appears to be underway
Jane Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be fairly new to this forum. JayBird goes back at least a year or more and has admitted he is queer, he's jsut recently re-appeared to the form although he may have been here under a new "toll" name ... lol trust me he is stone queer
So are you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spent time on Yerba Buena Island with it's spectacular SF city views but as a government geologist, not a squid.
Although I did pass through the T.I. brig for a few intense days in 1969! F**^%!@# Jarheads! "maggot this and maggot that". What jackasses!
I am trying to remember I think it was in either 78 or 79 an air force or Navy pilot ejected into SF bay, he had aimed his plane over into the ocean and punched out.

I didnít see the even and I was not on the boat, but I was on the dock when they brought him in, he was astounded that we had boats in the water near him before he hit the water.

Funniest evening I ever spent on Yerba Buena was after that sailboat incident, I was guarding the armory with an M16 and inside were over 300 bales of marijuana ( the Oakland police were not prepared to receive it yet and asked us to keep it under guard until they sent trucks to collect it )

There was marijuana that had spilled out over the corridors, while they were bringing them in, we didnít have any problems finding a few that wanted to help clean it up LOL!
Big3ers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Need more tape a wrapping over here so scum from out of towner has posted again.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>So are you.
so are you.

but which one of us LIED?

YOU, LIAR?
GMR crash

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Over the side and take a slide it use to be bigger was better but the small cars do just fine to.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>So are you.
Carlo is looking for you ..
Wada Wada

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Wada Wada do you ever mean?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah everyone's a troll except you and Bill, your royal wide-assed highness and her dopey sidekick.
Too funny!
Real nice way to talk to a lady, sugar nipples. I hope Santa brings you a broken buttplugg

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that old jackass "jbird56" or some such silly sh!t? Used to post real dopey stuff like you do?
Just asking. He was a real dummy too.
Are you the asshat who called himself the Doctor? Thought so. Still trolling the streets for 12 year old girls?
NewAgeDave

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Since no state had previously legalized marijuana possession, Washington must invent a production system from the ground up.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

NewAgeDave wrote:
Since no state had previously legalized marijuana possession, Washington must invent a production system from the ground up.
I thogught Alaska had gone "legal" a long time ago, I remember something about it.. in the late 80's or early 90's

It was not a biggie to me so I didnt pay much attention to it at the time.
For the people

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup Archibold Flunky.
It applies, that Prop 8 falls against Constitutional thought.
I agree, why vote if it doesn't count. How does one person get to make a decision for the rest of us.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the asshat who called himself the Doctor? Thought so. Still trolling the streets for 12 year old girls?
No. Are you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Well now the lesbians will be walking around putting chapstick on their chapped carpet burned looking noses. And the pole smokers will be walking around craming things in their neck to desensitize their gag reflex. This is where I want my kids raised. It blows me away that a teacher now can teach such behavior is acceptable. I mean if you want to eat clam tacos or bologna ponies thats cool. If you like those things in your neck or face, cool. But thats not enough. You think all of society should have it in their neck and face also. Marriage never was about where to put what in or on each other. It was made ugly by sects of people who couldnt come up with a name for the unity of their little sickies.

WE.ARE FASTLY BECOMING A GENDER MUTE NATION. IT TROUBLES ME WHEN BOYS ARE GIRLS AND GIRLS ARE BOYS AND SOCIETY AS A WHOLE IS GOOD WITH IT.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Real nice way to talk to a lady, sugar nipples. I hope Santa brings you a broken buttplugg
SHUDDUP CREEP! I heard about you.

I hope Santa sh!ts on your head.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Was one particular jackass named "J-bird56" or some such silly sh!t a while ago used to post dumb stuff just like this jazzybird dope. Thought maybe they're the same.

This one wears a tin foil hat for chrissakes. It doesn't get any better than that.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Impeachment Cobblers wrote:
You don't really make any arguments, Brian. You simply slap together some bumper sticker slogans and post them here. When asked to give supporting evidence, actual argument, for them you avoid responding.
Your reasons for keeping marriage male/female are valid even if they aren't verbose. You don't have to engage every argument, especially if those arguments are made by rude or obnoxious people.

There is no gender equality right in the Constitution; marriage has always been male/female.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
BS. Telling people they don't deserve basic, equal human rights is more insulting than any simple name calling, b!tch.
Homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals; they marry under the same laws as everyone else. There is no orientation test for a marriage license.

If you are offended by political opponents who argue to protect male/female marriage; maybe you're just over sensitive. Get over yourself; everyone has a right to their opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,101 - 150,120 of200,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Frijoles 68,177
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search