Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,500)

Showing posts 149,981 - 150,000 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read, didn't link and had to search for it...IF it is determined by 'epi-marks' that still makes 'born this way' valid. Unfortunately some will try to 'change' the fetus in the womb or abort altogether with information..sad, wrong and a very slippery slope. I don't understand how a person with your given condition, just even reading this information, could be so callus and bigoted. If you're as intelligent as you say you are, I would have thought you would show more sympathy and understanding.....Oh well.

Kimare'a wrote;
-I have never disputed the 'born this way' issue. However, as I have been trying to warn homosexuals, it will settle on a genetic defect. These were epi-marks that were mistakenly left on.

-I also warned that the result will be selective breeding. You are absolutely right it is a slippery slope, hence my aghast at deliberately birthing a child without a parent/gender. I also noted that the only people not choosing to define their child will probably be Christians.

-You and the article strike at the core of my position. The author of the article cynically noted questions about evolution and homosexuality.

What he and you fail to understand is that people resent being forced to accept things they sense are not accurate or true. The author goes on to say homosexuality IS a violation of evolution and indirectly noting the cause is a defect, "Most epi-marks get erased before the recipe is copied and handed down to an individual’s offspring. But that isn’t always the case. Sometimes there are good adaptive reasons why offspring inherit epi-marks from a parent. And sometimes, like Harry Potter inheriting the Half-Blood Prince’s potions book, they receive annotated instructions that were not intended for them."

The time is quickly coming when that truth will have to be undeniably faced. You denigrate me because I simply warn you about a coming backlash.

This article discretely confirms EVERYTHING I have been saying bluntly. So discretely, that I was notified of the article by a gay on this site! Even you still do not understand the full implications.

Because I am a monster mutation, I was 'forced' to face my denial. I am now a 'grateful mutant' in a 12 step metaphor. I found it radically changed responses by 'normal' people. The greatest resentment comes from those in denial such as you.

Frankly, you don't need sympathy and understanding for denial, you need it for the truth this article is touching on. That's exactly where my sympathy and understanding waits.

:-)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
So letting a kid have a Famous Amos treat before dinner shows harm to gay marriage???
How does that even connect?
If you're trying to draw an analogy yours makes no sense as well.
You first have to specify a viable harm in gay marriage.
And then you might want to tell me why giving a kid an Oreo before he slops down his Raviolis is really that bad.
You're so messed up you can't even THINK about gays marrying without presenting some bizarre picture of your thoughts on the subject in here.
I mean...WTF???? Do you read the shit you write before posting it???
LOL!
"Really.
So letting a kid have a Famous Amos treat before dinner shows harm to gay marriage???"

Yes. It makes the kid fat. Then no one will marry him/her.

"If you're trying to draw an analogy yours makes no sense as well.
You first have to specify a viable harm in gay marriage."

"Viable" is a word you don't quite understand. Using it like you did doesn't show you are smart, it shows you are dumb.

And then you might want to tell me why giving a kid an Oreo before he slops down his Raviolis is really that bad.

It cookie ruins his appetite for the slightly better nutritional choice, the ravioli.

LOL!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Pochers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Why are there so many out of town pochers posting here?
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie and text in human English, monkey ?
Why did Wakanatabi post Rose HO's picture? lol
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
wow lok ducrouchi and hudson spent there hole day onhere.... wow... what incredible losers
When is the big day??
Fudders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Is tat ther old fudder calling, bunno's or is tht brown nose?
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>well while you spent all day playing with yourself and commenting on gay topix i spent the day shopping at bellevue square with money Jerry gave me.... aaawh to bad for you.... oh i bought two really sexy chemises i'm sure he will love
Hey .. how about spending a little of his money on me, what he doesn't won't hurt him !!
Clooed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Clooed wrote:
It wit be what it will be.
Until them put a lid on it, yapper.

And Clooed means it.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
&#9632;“It’s part of Satan I think to say that this is “gay.” It’s anything but gay.”— Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.
&#9632;“If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement.”— Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

&#9632;“You have a teacher talking about his gayness.(The elementary school student) goes home then and says “Mom! What’s gayness? We had a teacher talking about this today.” The mother says “Well, that’s when a man likes other men, and they don’t like girls.” The boy’s eight. He’s thinking,“Hmm. I don’t like girls. I like boys. Maybe I’m gay.” And you think,“Oh, that’s, that’s way out there. The kid isn’t gonna think that.” Are you kidding? That happens all the time. You don’t think that this is intentional, the message that’s being given to these kids? That’s child abuse.”— Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.
&#9632;“Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.”— Senator Michele Bachmann, on homosexuality as a mental disorder, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.
&#9632;“It isn’t that some gay will get some rights. It’s that everyone else in our state will lose rights. For instance, parents will lose the right to protect and direct the upbringing of their children. Because our K-12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality.”– Senator Michele Bachmann, on what will happen if her same-sex marriage ban amendment fails to pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News,” hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 6, 2004
&#9632;“This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.”— Senator Michele Bachmann, on the gay community and same-sex marriage, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.
&#9632;“The sex curriculum will be essentially by taught by the local gay community.”— Senator Michele Bachmann, if her same-sex marriage ban amendment does not pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Several things I don't agree with you on. Mostly, I'm not in denial about who I am nor do I believe that I or any other gay person, is a defect or aberration. I think you've admitted being a Christian on here, but I'm not sure, but I have seen you post somethings that were pro religion. Anyway, in my opinion, Religion (regardless of which one)promotes population growth, by being anti-birth control, anti- abortion, anti- gay...etc and wanting people to have more children there by increasing 'souls'. If you believe in God or nature, wouldn't you think that this was a 'natural' way of controlling population growth because there are limited resources on this planet? It happens in other species. AND That just 'Maybe' religion is wrong to this promote so much population growth, wrong to discriminate against a natural phenomenon and call it defective or an aberration?

Kimare'a wrote;
Your attempt to avoid the 'defect' label and to give purpose to homosexuality as population control both fail because of direct conflict with the principles of evolution. The article hinted at that fundamental problem.

-Mutations occur all the time. As the article noted, some are good, some are not. Homosexuality as a direct violation of the very basis of evolution, survival.

-There has never been a need OR time for evolution to develop a response to over population. Disease, starvation and war are far quicker. Evolution takes thousands of years to adjust.

I have not stated my belief system except to say I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I find it interesting that people discount the Bible for things they think they understand, but ignore numerous profundities. I have barbarically pointed those out in an attempt to undermine denial.

Clooed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Not enough postage, return to sender.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, now, as WakanaDanbi uses all kinds of silly analogies, and mine makes more sense. You have to be able to understand analogies, for this to make sense.
I was making fun of your syntax, ya dipshit. Jesus H Christ.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Several things I don't agree with you on. Mostly, I'm not in denial about who I am nor do I believe that I or any other gay person, is a defect or aberration. I think you've admitted being a Christian on here, but I'm not sure, but I have seen you post somethings that were pro religion. Anyway, in my opinion, Religion (regardless of which one)promotes population growth, by being anti-birth control, anti- abortion, anti- gay...etc and wanting people to have more children there by increasing 'souls'. If you believe in God or nature, wouldn't you think that this was a 'natural' way of controlling population growth because there are limited resources on this planet? It happens in other species. AND That just 'Maybe' religion is wrong to this promote so much population growth, wrong to discriminate against a natural phenomenon and call it defective or an aberration?
Kimare'a wrote;
Your attempt to avoid the 'defect' label and to give purpose to homosexuality as population control both fail because of direct conflict with the principles of evolution. The article hinted at that fundamental problem.
-Mutations occur all the time. As the article noted, some are good, some are not. Homosexuality as a direct violation of the very basis of evolution, survival.
-There has never been a need OR time for evolution to develop a response to over population. Disease, starvation and war are far quicker. Evolution takes thousands of years to adjust.
I have not stated my belief system except to say I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
I find it interesting that people discount the Bible for things they think they understand, but ignore numerous profundities. I have barbarically pointed those out in an attempt to undermine denial.
OMFG! What do you drink before you pull these wild evolution theries out of thin air? Evolution takes thousands of years to adjust? WTF!!!!!!!!!!

People discount the Buybull because it is nothing more than the currently accepted mythology. Homer wrote more interesting stories.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I didn't catch the "too many" "it's"...
oh stfu mr hand
Clooed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

To show the world and the rest of the stupid Republican & Tea Party Nation members how insane they really are:

JOHN BOEHNER: LIFT DEBT LIMIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

after obamas speech i can hear all the far right christardo NRA nuts.... "Martha fire up the truck we gotta go get our assault weapons now!!! before the libs take our rights and we can't protect ourselves from roaving bands of blood thirsty deer!!!!"

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

don't let that cute bambi face fool ya...behind those dark brown eyes and foilage eating smile lurks a killer hell bent to take out NRA members

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut the f**k up. and stop acting like you count, which you don't ?
aaaawwh what's wrong... i just nailed your exact comment you made to your hand as it warmed up the truck

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you perform one charitable and honest act of kindness and go to Jerry and tell him about the AIDS ?
wow you projecting.... cause i dont have aids

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you perform one charitable and honest act of kindness and go to Jerry and tell him about the AIDS ?
look we know you don't feel safe with all those blood thirsty deer out there... but geez... dont take it out on everyone else

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,981 - 150,000 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min former res 68,101
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••