Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,937

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171011 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's quite plain that you have a limited supply of grey matter, but if you think that you are smarter than I am, have I got some heartbreaking news for you...No, you are not. You cannot even spell correctly, even though mis-spelt words are flag with red underscores, or was the purpose of the red squigglies a mystery to you ?
"mis-spelt"???

ROFL!!!!

You mean mis-spelled perhaps??

I wouldn't go for your English teaching degree any time soon Einstein.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171013 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is even less beneficial, for the majority of us, to waste U.S. Government resources, attempting to re-define the term "marriage", for the benefit of less than 10% of the population. Way to go, chump...
Exactly how are 'US. Government resources' going to be allotted towards allowing gays to marry?

What a load of bullshit.

If anything else it's a waste of time and resources to deny them marriage given you and others spend time and efforts to stop them over nothing given you can find no viable harm in it.

You're a moron buddy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171014 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh, again with misspelled words....Confucius would say "Do not try to use 5th grade words, when 4th grade words are beyond your scope", as well as "Do not misspell my name" LOL
Confucius say "Dan is a jackass".

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#171016 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You should call the court and let them know they got it wrong in Loving V Virginia when they used the precedent set forth in Skinner v Oklahoma that marriage is a "right" when they made their decision.
I am sure they would love to hear from ya Rose.
Stupid, my claim was: Skinner v OK was not a case about marriage. And it wasn't. It was a case about using forced sterilization as a means of punishment. Were any marriage laws changed because of Skinner?
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171017 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your take" is erroneous. You are witnessing the phenomenon of common sense refusing to be buried. You, surely, cannot expect 90% of us to clam up, so as to allow 10% of the population to take control ? How about simply speaking for your end of the spectrum, the "lower than 56 IQ points" crowd, and not attempting to identify with the smart ones of us that have the real grasp of the situation ?
You mean to to say those who don't agree with your opinion.

Sorry bud.....it's not your world and there's a lot of thinking adults out there.

Too bad for you.

North Hollywood, CA

#171018 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Rose? Where is the check on the court?
You would know the answer to this if you actually studied the writings of the founder's. But since you haven't you will simply reply with more of your nonsense that has no meaning or relevance to the argument.
You're claiming we don't have checks and balances in our system of government? That was what I said, dummy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171019 Dec 12, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla... lots of dumb Dan stuff...bla bla bla...You gotta remember....just because you saw a zebra at the zoo doesn't mean your favorite donkey Ol' Bessie was fooling around with the dalmation 2 houses down the street.
LOL!!!
It doesn't mean she wasn't either.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171020 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...I swear, this boy is a real "Class A" fool....Nothing second rate about his density. And, just out of curiosity, just how portly was his wife, exactly ?
:-D
My wife could weigh in at a whopping 428 pounds and 3 ounces but I'd bet my Pez collection she'd beat anyhthing your lost ass could attract in both intelligence and beauty.....LOL!!!!!

North Hollywood, CA

#171021 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Loving V Virginia did NOT state that marriage was a "right"-
Yes it did. Anybody can look.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
akpilot wrote:
Skinner v Oklahoma did, they just affirmed it. Not once does the court say "Marriage is a Right" outside of the reference to Skinner v Oklahoma Rose.
That's why they cited Skinner v Oklahoma. Stop trying to act as if you understand law because you watch Judge Judy.
Whatever, b1tch.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171022 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...I swear, this boy is a real "Class A" fool....Nothing second rate about his density. And, just out of curiosity, just how portly was his wife, exactly ?
:-D
She ain't skinny but she ain't bad. Actually out of Dan's league. He's a lucky man for such a dopey jackass.

I can't bring myself to make fun of his innocent wife even though he's done it to me.

But I won't hesitate to call Dan a loudmouthed jerk! And a real jackass! And dope.

P.S. I think he stopped responding to me, like Rose_NoHo. Can't take the heat. Pussies.

WOOHOO!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171023 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he won't. He's gotten about as far as he can go, and it ain't near enough, by far...
Somehow I don't see you as a college educated man.

See...in college when you take tests they go by facts....not opinions.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171024 Dec 12, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife could weigh in at a whopping 428 pounds and 3 ounces but I'd bet my Pez collection she'd beat anyhthing your lost ass could attract in both intelligence and beauty.....LOL!!!!!
Your dopey Pez dispenser collection sucks. Who'd want it?

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171025 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's quite plain that you have a limited supply of grey matter, but if you think that you are smarter than I am, have I got some heartbreaking news for you...No, you are not. You cannot even spell correctly, even though mis-spelt words are flag with red underscores, or was the purpose of the red squigglies a mystery to you ?
One THOUSAND, five hundred and fifty nine posts and yet you still cannot identify a viable harm that gay marriage causes.

You're no marksman friend.

LOL!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171026 Dec 12, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I don't see you as a college educated man.
See...in college when you take tests they go by facts....not opinions.
How would you know?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

North Hollywood, CA

#171028 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
No religion, but still pure BS.
Congrats.

Marriage is a legal contract.

North Hollywood, CA

#171031 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is even less beneficial, for the majority of us, to waste U.S. Government resources, attempting to re-define the term "marriage", for the benefit of less than 10% of the population. Way to go, chump...
What government resources would be wasted, bigfoot?
Looks like you are going to have to STFU, huh?
Bamboo

Covina, CA

#171039 Dec 12, 2012
And the little hamster runs aroud on the wheel.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171042 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you knuckle-dragging uni-brow, but you cannot be serious with this? LOL You see no difference between a ritual ceremony, and the description of the ritual ceremony ? You are truly absurd. Do you also believe that the TV set and the manual for the TV set are one and the same ? HAR HAR YUK YUK You are absolutely the dumbest son-of-a-b!tch in here...
I second that. Dan's a dope. Makes him lots of fun!

I like it when he tries to talk all fancy!

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171045 Dec 12, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
One THOUSAND, five hundred and fifty nine posts and yet you still cannot identify a viable harm that gay marriage causes.
You're no marksman friend.
LOL!!!
He's your friend?

You treat your friends like that? Got any left?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171047 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you always have to qualify your answer, with the disclaimer...
Yeah, "I got nothing against poly except polygamists are child sexual abusers, perverts and evil cultists". One clown even said polygamists are murderers!

Say something like that about same sex marriage and watch the sh!t fly!

WOOHOOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 min THCCBN 15,994
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr lollypop 5,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Eric 69,368
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search