Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
149,181 - 149,200 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, yet another uneducated, totally incomprehensible, and pointless post from the queen of stupidity.
BTW, nice use of Tactic 2,4, and 7 Rose.
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, LOLSER
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
Rose Tactic #8- Claim that everything is linked to- Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, and the plight of the blacks.(See also Tactic #4)
akpilot's only tactic - personal attacks because I hand his backside to him on a platter, and he can't counter my arguments.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, if a "God like" being could actually create life out of nothing and create woman from Adam's Rib- I am certain that the "God Like" being could get around the DNA issue.
Thus your comment is pointless.
No, stupid, it proves the story is a myth made up by people who didn't know about DNA.
Claws

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Don't bothrer to pusy-foot around.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your koqkue gobbler washed out with soap, you do. Do you kiss your mom (yech) with that mouth ?
you need to clean your ash tray mouth

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Constitution can't mention every law in the Constitution, eh ? Very good, amoeba brain. The Constitution can't define itself....priceless.
Wow, you are dumb as well as ugly.
It should be clear, even to you, that the Constitution can't mention ever law that exists in the US.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
From the genetic reject pile, in back of the abortion clinic, in L.A....Could it be that you have lost your temper, trying to reason like a real person, and are finding your limitations to be insurmountable ? You are really a good candidate for euthanasia. Who gives a fl**ing f**k what you think ?
hey go soke some more unfiltered cigarettes... i mean your teath already look like baked beens

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
From the genetic reject pile,
Wonder how KiMare feels about your feelings...
R Hudson wrote:
in back of the abortion clinic, in L.A....Could it be that you have lost your temper, trying to reason like a real person, and are finding your limitations to be insurmountable ? You are really a good candidate for euthanasia. Who gives a fl**ing f**k what you think ?
As ugly as you are, you shouldn't be talking about anybody else being euthanized!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry" is exactly what you are. Reply to the post that shows me approving of it, a$$hole.
You said slavery made the US great.
R Hudson wrote:
You're no more human than what my cat leaves in his litter box. Why not admit that you are unable to compete with real people ? Minorities ? You give them a bad name. You, and your black backside. Shut the hell up, and let the humans speak.
A Wiccan who doesn't think black people are human?
Don't think so...
Admit you are a fundie!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He, also, has handed you your black ass. Every time you tried to emulate human speech patterns. Shut the hell up.
notice topix took down his picture... it was scarying kids

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
akpilot's only tactic - personal attacks because I hand his backside to him on a platter, and he can't counter my arguments.
Personal attacks? You are terribly confused Rose. Pointing out facts is hardly a personal attack- Perhaps you should try posting something intelligent and thought provoking next time.

BTW, good execution of Tactic 2 and 3.

Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
Rose Tactic #8- Claim that everything is linked to- Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, and the plight of the blacks.(See also Tactic #4)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid, it proves the story is a myth made up by people who didn't know about DNA.
No Rose, it proves that you are an idiot.

Rose, if a "God like" being could actually create life out of nothing and create woman from Adam's Rib- I am certain that the "God Like" being could get around the DNA issue.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>notice topix took down his picture... it was scarying kids
Yeah, they left it up through Halloween.
But after that...
GOPgulity

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

http:laser-tattoo-removal-wome n.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are dumb as well as ugly.
It should be clear, even to you, that the Constitution can't mention ever law that exists in the US.
Actually the Constitution doesn't mention ANY law Rose. It is a framework for a government which defines powers. There are no laws in the Constitution Rose.

This is basic stuff Rose.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal attacks? You are terribly confused Rose. Pointing out facts is hardly a personal attack- Perhaps you should try posting something intelligent and thought provoking next time.
BTW, good execution of Tactic 2 and 3.
Yep, see, you start out with a personal attack.
Maybe one day your balls will drop, and you'll admit it.
akpilot's only tactic - make personal attacks because he doesn't have what it takes to debate.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rose, it proves that you are an idiot.
Sorry, stupid, it proves the story is a myth. Just like the fact plants were growing before the sun existed proves the story is a myth. Yeah, some "God like" being could have plants growing without a sun, but there is no evidence this "God like" being exists. And a much more likely explanation for the quirks in the story is that the creators of the story didn't know about DNA or photosynthesis.
If you had to put your money down on either side, how would you bet?
Bronze Age ignorance, or a "God like" being just doing strange things?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, you need to learn to post in English, street walker. You and Chongo get treated more mercifully in here, than you deserve. Both of you talk like trash. You with the broken English, and Chongo, telling posters to STFU and calling posters b!tch. You should both be sent to the sub-human poster room.
what!!!!!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Constitution doesn't mention ANY law Rose. It is a framework for a government which defines powers. There are no laws in the Constitution Rose.
This is basic stuff Rose.
LOL.
The Constitution is law.
And I'm not getting into some nit-picky argument with you about that, Mr. TTAG.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I said that. Exactly. Now show us where I said that I approved of it. Shut the hell up, you human knock-off.
How can you claim it made the US great if you don't approve of it?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said slavery made the US great.
<quoted text>
A Wiccan who doesn't think black people are human?
Don't think so...
Admit you are a fundie!
Yes, I said that. Exactly. Now show us where I said that I approved of it. Shut the hell up, you human knock-off.
ya ... well your like a cigarate with a head... oh and bake been teath

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••