Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,427)

Showing posts 148,521 - 148,540 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Soon same sex peple will have equality and total freedom like the rest of us do.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly, same sex marriage is a scam in the minds of the majority.......
What a strange idea.

Falling in love, forming commitments, marrying, and even raising kids is a "scam"?

What idiot would think like that?

You believe the majority of Americans, many of whom are married themselves, really think marriage is a scam?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get your loser azz off the internet and ask someone. But remember to avoid other angry old farts.
Oh boy! "Laquesha Whackjob fake PhD" is back!

You don't like angry old farts? Mine are kind, sweet smelling and even smarter than Rose_NoHo's smart farts! You'll like them.

Big fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I hope that dopey "Big D" posts more of his "Clinton was successfully impeached and it failed" schtick again today.

Big D = Big Dope!

Fun!
Fingered

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Judge denies bid to take down anti-Muslim film that is found on YouTube.com
Winston Smiths dog

Shacklefords, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was a success. And it failed.
Pay attention Winston!
Arf!
Fingered

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

A California Judge denies another bid to take down anti-Muslim (different point of view) film that is still found on YouTube.com

Just remember all those American flags you have seen these countries burning. Maybe if they were better educated then they wouldn't kill their females.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smiths dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Arf!
Well at least someone in the family is smart!

P.S. Your master is a big dope. But you know that!

Fun Stuff!
Financial times

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Glendora's budget plan is nothing more than a painted line on the road to follow, looks like they the city of Glendora was forced again to follow the law.

Whats the big deal?

If ya screw up you go to jail, do you need an award for that?

Typical local government politicans, wanting something for nothing! If ymore of you followed the law then there wouldn't be so many of you in prison.

Then again Glendora, California has gotten pretty close to being raided for financial issues.
interesting

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
My world must be bigger than yours...
Do you honestly believe that any of us are in here for anything other than the opportunity to insult each other ?:D LOL Wake up...My kids are well adjusted people that are nice to all people, ALL people. Regardless of their "slants"....I wouldn't get very far (nor would anyone else in here) if that was all I had, for people skills...My personal views are my own, to use as I see fit...If that bothers you, then why are YOU here ?
Obviously, your world is pretty tiny since you camp out up here so much. And you ego is too large for your little world so you have to share with others...despite the obvious rejection of yourself.

And why am I here? I'm bored, my family's sleeping in this morning so I get to read through the utter stupidity of comments like yours. And treat you as you do others. Don't like it? Then stop posting like you've been. You get what you give.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Hmm another attempt to finalize the SSM issue has come to yet another delay !!! obviously the feds think it's a stupid attempt and waste of tax payers money to be recognized.
Lucky

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Still hoping for a break through?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, your world is pretty tiny since you camp out up here so much. And you ego is too large for your little world so you have to share with others...despite the obvious rejection of yourself.
And why am I here? I'm bored, my family's sleeping in this morning so I get to read through the utter stupidity of comments like yours. And treat you as you do others. Don't like it? Then stop posting like you've been. You get what you give.
We got a live one here!

Says "You're here because you have psychological problems, I'm here because I'm cool."

Then tells them to stop posting!

Priceless!

Relax Dr. Phil.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Does hip hop music recruit people to become black?
I Saw a young Latino kid and sisters running across the street. The sisters made it just fine but traffic had to stop for the boy because he had one hand holding up his pants? Hip Hop does evidently contribute to stupid which in turn might affect ones choice to be gay.
'this is for you mr jailhouse queer
go ahead and pull your paints up
and find a real hun
because trying to f!ck the fat man aint no fun.

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't taking away anything from anyone.
We just want equal rights under the law and adopt children and live together as a happy same-sex couple.
Even if you do win your so called right to perversion the effect will be according to Swami who is rarely wrong, that most employers will drop all benefits for dependants which will hurt children.

You must have heard about the protection of children of Native Americans law? A case is in the news now. We need a law that protects children of normal parents law. However I am ok with adopting children of same sex perverts excluding cloning.

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

On second thought why not go and buy up places like Jim Jones town in South American jungles and leave decent people alone?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

The Rest wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney, thou shalt not bear false witness. Well that was broken so many time by Willard that he has a pass given to him by the church to continue in the name of LDS.
Willard Mitt ROMNEY, because he believed that a man should earn his own way in life, AND STEAL THE REST.
http://blog.sfgate.com/djsaunders/2012/12/01/...

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Yea The Swami is a little narcissi and down right tactless when attacked by prideful critics when he is trying to improve the lives of all. That is why narcissist should never become politicians. So few have the wisdom to really know the effects of their own actions.
SoBees

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Wheres the wax?

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Swami on Narcissism:
Cornell professor James F Masterson wrote in a revised edition of his book on developmental disorders which covered narcissism,“If you act like you are narcissist you will be treated as if you were.” I am paraphrasing of course.

The Swami who like all of the greats had encountered a lot of anti-narcissism so he tried to read the unrevised edition because he had been told that his critics had been interviewed for the book. But the original was only allowed to be handed out to other professors at Cal Berkley. Seems the know it all professors had circled the wagon around James F Masterson. So if never wanting to be wrong is a sign of narcissism there was a lot of narcissism going around even in those with the highest of IQs.

All you with narcissism keep up any good work. But a little understanding of the less talented might go far as to the effectiveness of your efforts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,521 - 148,540 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 68,177
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search