Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,185

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169354 Nov 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<sarcasm>Yeah, Elvis was engaging in homosexual recruiting.</sarcasm>
You've heard the song, right? So, you're gay now?
You homophobes come up with the strangest stuff. Why are you so fixated on gay sex? Why not just be happy you have that much less competition for the opposite sex.
As I said, you ladies doth protest too much!
You're the only one keeps bringing up gay sex jackass!

What's wrong with you?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169355 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
I hope they have as much success as they did with that in everything they do :)
No one knows who you are posting to, or who "they" is, or what "with that" is you blithering idiot!

What a dope!

Too Funny!
DonnyBrook

Azusa, CA

#169356 Nov 29, 2012
It's a donnybrook out there today, drive safe.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169357 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows who you are posting to, or who "they" is, or what "with that" is you blithering idiot!
What a dope!
Too Funny!
The list of things you donít know is incredible.

Everyone else does, and I donít particularly care if you do or not

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169358 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of things you donít know is incredible.
Everyone else does, and I donít particularly care if you do or not
Funny Stuff!

P.S. Why you mad bro? Just because Clinton's impeachment was a success? It happened last century fer chrissakes! Get over it!
RightHand

Azusa, CA

#169359 Nov 29, 2012
It's time for all Americans to declare allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.

Let's face it - if the Constitution goes down, all is lost for America.

Enemies of the Constitution call it archaic, rigid, inflexible, noninductive, intolerant, unworkable in our modern society. But for 225 years, this document has helped keep America great.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169360 Nov 29, 2012
Too many "Trolls" here
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169361 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Stuff!
P.S. Why you mad bro? Just because Clinton's impeachment was a success? It happened last century fer chrissakes! Get over it!
Not at all, just having fun :)

I know it is history, that is why there is no question about it, just those who know, and those that donít.:)

Iím not even a Clinton fan, I wish it had been successful, I suspect we would live in a better America today if it had.
chalking

Azusa, CA

#169362 Nov 29, 2012
Have to admit it, the silence is deafing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169363 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it is history, that is why there is no question about it, just those who know, and those that donít.:)
Iím not even a Clinton fan, I wish it had been successful, I suspect we would live in a better America today if it had.
Sure! That's the right attitude Biggy D! Fun! Chuckle it up!

You're having fun with Mike DiRucci! And learning stuff about the Constitution at the same time.

So how do you like it so far?
AsWell

Azusa, CA

#169364 Nov 29, 2012
I'm looking for, the Secrets of Potty Training your city council members?

Thee must be a step by step guide as to how to curb the filthy lies that comes out of those city councils members mouths etc.

There should be another one for potty training your city manager as well.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169365 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy vey! The impeachment was successful dummy!

What you mean is you wish that Clinton was removed from office for lying about a BJ. Because you're a vindictive jerk!

You're still wrong. But we're still having fun, right?

Right!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169366 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy vey! The impeachment was successful dummy!
What you mean is you wish that Clinton was removed from office for lying about a BJ. Because you're a vindictive jerk!
You're still wrong. But we're still having fun, right?
Right!
He probably wishes it was him giving that bj.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#169367 Nov 29, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
sorry... b@stard children are a direct result of christian sex
There are Buddhist bastards too; sexual morality isn't limited to Christianity. Don't be so narrow minded.

Do you find it offensive that same sex couples where one partner has a child from another relationship, are trying to enhance their status to further their custody rights? Where polygamy is illegal, same sex marriage turns the child into a bastard; what more harm do you want?

Ever child raised by a same sex couple is raised without a mother or a father.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169368 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Stuff!
Pardon the interruption but The Swami is going to have to say the Clinton impeachment was only a partial success for the republicans because he was reelected. One thing I got out of that mess was the voters must have rejected the frog watching tactic by republicans for political gain.

On the subject of morals: What do you think of KID sex drugs and ROCK n roll being used by the o-so righteous republicans. Great song at the convention though. Loved the video.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169369 Nov 29, 2012
Swami the knows everything has noticed down threw the ages that the division of labor within a mom pop and kids family was very important to the development of civilization.

Why? Absent the support of a stable family we would still be living in trees living hand to mouth with no time for thoughts like how to make life more comfortable with invention. Life ainít perfect but I like my comforts. Think of the parisites in all that body hair of our ancestors.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169370 Nov 29, 2012
But not to discount the homosexual anthropology professorís teaching that it was because women were able to harness fire that we got started toward civilization. Theory was every time a man saw a fire he peed on it but woman burned her butt when she tried to pee on a fire which gave us cooked food and a warm cave in which to develop from.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#169371 Nov 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He probably wishes it was him giving that bj.
...and you call yourself a "christian"...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169372 Nov 29, 2012
jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Pardon the interruption but The Swami is going to have to say the Clinton impeachment was only a partial success for the republicans because he was reelected. One thing I got out of that mess was the voters must have rejected the frog watching tactic by republicans for political gain.
On the subject of morals: What do you think of KID sex drugs and ROCK n roll being used by the o-so righteous republicans. Great song at the convention though. Loved the video.
Bill Clinton was successfully impeached in the House on Dec 19, 1998. He was later acquitted in the Senate and therefore not removed from office.

"Big D" doesn't understand what impeachment means, he thinks it means removal from office. It does not. He needs to read the constitution but he refuses, insisting he knows it all and we don't.

Big D is a big dope know-it-all! But he's having lots of fun!(he says he is, but I think he's fibbing)

Fun Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169373 Nov 29, 2012
jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
But not to discount the homosexual anthropology professorís teaching that it was because women were able to harness fire that we got started toward civilization. Theory was every time a man saw a fire he peed on it but woman burned her butt when she tried to pee on a fire which gave us cooked food and a warm cave in which to develop from.
Good one!

Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,185
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... 20 hr Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web