Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,417)

Showing posts 148,321 - 148,340 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it was too much to hope for that you could learn
Yes he was impeached by the house
that impeachment failed at trial in the senate :)
It died there, and no penalty from the impeachment were applied, a total waste of time money and effort.
Effect... zero ( other than to give you a hard on ) LOL
To sum up for stubborn jackasses:

Clinton was impeached. The impeachment didn't fail. It went to the Senate where he was acquitted. One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred by the Supreme Court.

As I've said countless times, I didn't support the whole politically motivated farce. So save the talk of hard-ons for your partner tough guy!

What a stubborn dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Exhoss wrote:
It's utterly amazing how brain-dead the East Coast political are about California's politics.
And vice versa.
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Maybe it was your actions that drove your parents crazy in the first place. Angus?

Angus Jones said he felt drawn to God after a tough time in his life when his parents were going through a divorce and he experimented with drugs.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

talk is cheap

only actions and laws count

that dl bankster hobama is a frenemy to pimped played gays

shame on the sheeple!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732464265/same-s...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and he was still impeached. The impeachment did not fail.
Tell us again and try to use less than 1000 words, who of us is "emotionally tied" to this.
Big Fun!
well then congratulations on its success, you removed Clinton from office by impeachment

not sure which parallel universe you live in, but congratulations on money and time well spent.

LOL

it was a total failure, we all know it, your saying it was not only makes you a fool
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Three ungratful Republican mud slinging scum balls:

Fullerton Rep. Ed Royce was named today as chairman of the House Foreign Affairs, Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, to head the science committee, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista, to continue as chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
well then congratulations on its success, you removed Clinton from office by impeachment
not sure which parallel universe you live in, but congratulations on money and time well spent.
LOL
it was a total failure, we all know it, your saying it was not only makes you a fool
He wasn't removed from office you moron, he was acquitted.

But he was impeached, you finally admit that at least.

Give it up old man! He was impeached.

FUN Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Look jackass, I didn't impeach him! I was against his impeachment as you well know you dishonest jerk.

I like Slick Willy and feel the POTUS's getting a blow job (or her dainty presidential peach eaten) are only the business of him/herself, the blower/peach eater, and his/her spouse if any.

But I accept reality, you should too. Clinton was impeached for obstructing justice and lying under oath, one count of each. For lying about a BJ! What a dope! Like you.

The impeachment didn't "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else.

Relax and accept it. It's history.
LiceAlled

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

You Republican idiots lost 2012, why do you want to get kicked again in 2012 - 2013 for?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LiceAlled wrote:
You Republican idiots lost 2012, why do you want to get kicked again in 2012 - 2013 for?
Romney lost. Get over it.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>oh sorry i'm not gay stupid fluck!!! Just a hooker and stripper in seattle... but still way smarter then your dumbazz
is that all you got a lot of name calling. I don't buy for any hooker either. You got any comment on the cost of gay marriage to the rest of us?
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Winner by default by selfesh dum ass gay marriage backers is The Swammi.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Reason one; legitimizing gay marriage will be a recruitment tool for persuading more normal healthy young people to see an advantage in turning gay.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!".
Two; gay marriages are mostly sham marriages and when government and private employers start to pay for all the increase in partner benefits they will drop all benefits. Those who don't drop benefits will be stuck with the increase in cost and that could cost me $$$. Yes normal people do turn gay.
LOL.
So, gay people should work and pay taxes, but not get the same benefits? And, stupid, if they are going to get involved in a sham marriage to get benefits, they could marry someone of the opposite sex.
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And vice versa.
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/elk-grove-ca/T230I96GC33E7VK 5B/p178 The big Dope hangs out there a lot.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

that 169183 post was a double click error. Point is the tax payers will not for long pay for your sham partner bennifits. but I guess the uk dufus has not heard that we are broke. jail house queers claim they can turn anyone they can overpower. No I am not. I won the fight.
You homophobes say "taxpayer" as if gay people don't pay taxes. Gay people are also taxpayers. Speaking of jail house, I'm surprised a song about gay sex was allowed on the radio in the 50's.(Jailhouse Rock)

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> From a homosexual point of view you make valid points. But as an adult male I also have the right to offer rebuttal to your recruitment campaigns to the youngsters. I also think my point that the insurance for gay partners will break the bank or cause employers to drop insurance for all. I also think homosexuals don’t really see past their chosen community’s interests.
LOL. Your posts remind me of this:
"'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal

SAN FRANCISCO—Spokespersons for the National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force announced Monday that more than 288,000 straights have been converted to homosexuality since Jan. 1, 1998, putting the group well on pace to reach its goal of 350,000 conversions by the end of the year. "

http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-homosexua...

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I heard a few years ago one gay supporter laughing along with her 6 year old at a cartoon gag where a boy tackles his dog with a "flying butt pliers" surprise surprise surprise! the boy is now an adult homosexual.
Wow! So not only can homosexuals recruit, they can speed up the growth process!
He rejected his manhood early dew[/QUPTE]

Early morning dew?

[QUOTE who="jack rabbit swammi cowboy"]

to his mother's encouragement.
Fellow rational thinkers we must counter the gay recruitment everywhere.
i respect the mother and son greatly but to bad they fell for the gay recruitment.
Rational tolerance forever
Yeah, we all believe your story.
Moniker

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I thought it was it's city hall who were in to robbing the business?

The "McBandit," so named because of the McDonalds paper bag he placed his stolen cash in.

He robbed the Chase Bank inside Ralphs, 655 South Grand Avenue, Glendora, Californai.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it was too much to hope for that you could learn
Yes he was impeached by the house
that impeachment failed at trial in the senate :)
It died there, and no penalty from the impeachment were applied, a total waste of time money and effort.
Effect... zero ( other than to give you a hard on ) LOL
You are dense as a rock. The impeachment did not fail, the house has the SOLE power of impeachment and it most certainly did not fail, the House very much impeached Clinton.

The fact that the Senate did not convict or remove him from office does not change the fact that he was-is-and will always be- and IMPEACHED President.

The impeachment did not fail, if it had failed the Senate would not have held a trial.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't removed from office you moron, he was acquitted.
But he was impeached, you finally admit that at least.
Give it up old man! He was impeached.
FUN Stuff!
Oh I know he wasn’t, your successful impeachment didn’t do a darn thing, but you think it was a total success so I thought I would just humor you along until the men in the white suits come and pick you up. Not one thing listed in the articles of impeachment were actually applied. Zip… nada… a total failure.

It failed in the senate that is history, Just like the previous impeachment of Andrew Johnson did.

but you want to believe they were successes and I don’t want to strain your already strained mind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,321 - 148,340 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance