Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169301 Nov 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is history. Look up "IMPEACHED PRESIDENTS" and there you will find Mr Clinton in all his glory, listed right along side Johnson.
He's gonna insist "Yes he was impeached and the impeachment failed"

Sort of like "yes he died and the death failed".

Funny stuff!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169302 Nov 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is history. Look up "IMPEACHED PRESIDENTS" and there you will find Mr Clinton in all his glory, listed right along side Johnson.
of course he is, I never said he was not impeached, not once.

I did say ( and it is true ) that the impeachment failed in the senate, and it did.

OJ Simpson was charged too, the criminal case failed at trial

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169303 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say ( and it is true ) that the impeachment failed in the senate, and it did.
OJ Simpson was charged too, the criminal case failed at trial
No moron, the Conviction failed, the impeachment was quite successful.

And the same would be true in the OJ case. The Indictment (Impeachment) was most certainly successful as it went to trial. During the trial they failed to CONVICT. Doesn't change the fact that OJ was, is, and ALWAYS WILL BE Indicted by a GRAND JURY..

You think you are being cute by parsing words, but all you are really doing is showing how limited your understanding is of the judicial process in this country.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169304 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say ( and it is true ) that the impeachment failed in the senate, and it did...

No it didn't.

Nana nana nana!

Big Fun!
Can you ear me

La Puente, CA

#169305 Nov 28, 2012
Can you ear me? me now?
Winston Smith

Washington, DC

#169306 Nov 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
To sum up for stubborn jackasses:
Clinton was impeached. The impeachment didn't fail. It went to the Senate where he was acquitted. One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred by the Supreme Court.
As I've said countless times, I didn't support the whole politically motivated farce. So save the talk of hard-ons for your partner tough guy!
What a stubborn dope!
It also kept things busy for the gubbamint for a bit of time as well as kept the population's attention on the impeachment proceedings, thus keeping our minds off more important things, like them all acting like legislators. A big success in that light.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169307 Nov 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, the Conviction failed, the impeachment was quite successful.
ROFLMAO...

if you are beating your chest that the house can vote to make charges that have no possibility to ever stick, and call that a success, no wonder the GOP is on the decline.

I hope you have more success like that, oh thatís right you did, you have the same kind of success with John McCain, and Mitt Romney, you are just basking in success

LOL

Of course the constitution specifically states that the senate tries impeachments, and your successful impeachment didnít get enough votes to pass, and died there, what a tremendous success!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169308 Nov 28, 2012
Tell you what lest bring this back to topic

I sincerely hope you have the same tremendous success with the supreme court, that you successfully make the case against same sex marriage and then donít get enough votes to actually make it law, and same sex marriage continues to expand every year, the same way Clinton continued to be president after that oh so successful impeachment which included his removal from office right in the doccument.

what a wonderful success for you!:)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169309 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
I donít care who you ask, we already know what happened, it is history.
Iím not going to argue with the flat earth society, we already know better.
Who's "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

HAR!HAR!HAR!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169310 Nov 28, 2012
You cant learn, so I will just join you.

What a wonderful success that impeachment was, I hope every endeavor you ever have is as successful as that one was, achieving as many goals.:)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169311 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
Tell you what lest bring this back to topic
I sincerely hope you have the same tremendous success with the supreme court, that you successfully make the case against same sex marriage and then donít get enough votes to actually make it law, and same sex marriage continues to expand every year, the same way Clinton continued to be president after that oh so successful impeachment which included his removal from office right in the doccument.
what a wonderful success for you!:)
Clinton didn't get removed from office you dolt! How many times do I have to tell you?

Don't know who you are posting to but if it's me, I didn't support Clinton's impeachment and I do support same sex marriage. So your assumptions and your cute little speech while amusing, are misdirected and idiotic.

The only trouble is, you're a dope!

Smirk.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169312 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
You cant learn, so I will just join you.
What a wonderful success that impeachment was, I hope every endeavor you ever have is as successful as that one was, achieving as many goals.:)
Of course it was a success. If it failed it wouldn't have gone to the Senate you moron.

You're so silly!

Hours of fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169313 Nov 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was a success. If it failed it wouldn't have gone to the Senate you moron.
You're so silly!
Hours of fun!
Yes, just like Mitt Romney successfully ran for president of the United states.

People might say it wasnít a success, but he successfully RAN for the office :)
Soap

La Puente, CA

#169314 Nov 28, 2012
Poland agrees.
Seems_Legit

Laurel, MD

#169315 Nov 28, 2012
I think rubber bands last longer when they are frozen... #murica
Folded

La Puente, CA

#169316 Nov 28, 2012
Just fold it a couple of times and your in.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169317 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just like Mitt Romney successfully ran for president of the United states.
People might say it wasnít a success, but he successfully RAN for the office :)
You seem to think "impeached" means removed from office. You simply do not understand the impeachment process and probably never will. One can only try and help a dope for so long, then have to give up. Good Luck!

What a dope!
Grahamed

La Puente, CA

#169318 Nov 28, 2012
If so, it wouldn't be because L. Graham is gay.
GrahamCrackers

La Puente, CA

#169319 Nov 28, 2012
l. Graham has never been married and, when questioned about his sexuality by Robert Draper of the New York Times.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169320 Nov 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!".
<quoted text>
LOL.
So, gay people should work and pay taxes, but not get the same benefits? And, stupid, if they are going to get involved in a sham marriage to get benefits, they could marry someone of the opposite sex.
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage.
What about the children is a very big problem because I have seen boys raised to be gay by their soso "tolernt" mothers.
Unwanted in Montana dead or alive two gay pretend cowboys for the crime of funking up a pup tent. Nasty people all of you. Poo stinks.
Nobody is born gay. Ask any Jailhouse queer and they will say all males have the ability to perform anal. No I have not. I won the fight and always will for my own natural manhood and that of other men and boys young and old.
Why are there no queers protesting the homosexual rapes in prison? Is it because they want to spread their sickness?
Before queers came up with this marriage scamm they were having orgies. What changded but the notion they can profit from their scam marriages?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages