Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
148,261 - 148,280 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity:
a moral failure
karl144:
a jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have been alone in the room when you said that.
to find someone more stupid then yourself, you would need look in a church
You are posting from a church?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are allowed to have your book of hate
glasshouses you know
Right. Applies to you to. You're a hater. You just assume that you're hating the correct group so you think that makes it OK. It doesn't.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law!
Let me try and make this simple for you:
"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."- Article I Sec 2 US Constitution
What part of SOLE POWER OF IMPEACHMENT do you not understand?
Go read the constitution and come back, the senate tries impeachments, it is right there in the constitution, go read it and come back.

The house has the sole power to impeach, and then the senate tires that impeachment.

not one part, but 2 parts, takes both houses, one to impeach, and one to try the impeachment.

go read the constitution
Forget IQ

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

FOX gets it between the eyes, Fox is operating as a wing of the Republican Party.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law!
Let me try and make this simple for you:
"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."- Article I Sec 2 US Constitution
What part of SOLE POWER OF IMPEACHMENT do you not understand?
I am really surprised you want your behind kicked again, did you read the next section in the constitution? where the Senate has the power and authority to try all Impeachments?

do you not understand?

do you need English courses?

You have explained before that you donít understand, and it isnít my job to teach you, go read it yourself.

What I am saying is a fact, not an opinion, but an established fact, that you donít comprehend the fact is hilarious.
Mullas

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Doesn't Grover Norguist sould and kind of look like those, Holly Mollies, dressed in black with the turbin and sending out the word to kill and harm americans, of course he is married to a muslim.

"Grover Norquist Says Some Republicans Are Having ĎImpure Thoughtsí on Taxes"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read the constitution and come back, the senate tries impeachments, it is right there in the constitution, go read it and come back.
The house has the sole power to impeach, and then the senate tires that impeachment.
not one part, but 2 parts, takes both houses, one to impeach, and one to try the impeachment.
go read the constitution
Once the House impeaches, you're impeached. It doesn't "fail" later jackass!

Too funny!
Dolly P

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dolly Parton is a longtime supporter of same-sex marriage, Christians who oppose gay unions need to study up.

They've forgotten that the Bible preaches acceptance, tolerance, and forgiveness.

Dolly Parton even hosts a Gay Day at her theme park, Dollywood.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really surprised you want your behind kicked again, did you read the next section in the constitution? where the Senate has the power and authority to try all Impeachments?
do you not understand?
do you need English courses?
You have explained before that you donít understand, and it isnít my job to teach you, go read it yourself.
What I am saying is a fact, not an opinion, but an established fact, that you donít comprehend the fact is hilarious.
It seems YOU have never read the Constitution.

"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."- US Constitution Article I Sec 2.

When the House votes to impeach, you're impeached. It doesn't "pass" or "fail" later.

"The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments."- US Constitution Article I Sec 3.

The Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. They either remove from office or not. They cannot "fail" the impeachment, that is the sole power of the House. Article I Sec 2.

Clinton's impeachment didn't "fail".

What a dope!

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh no... I have read it, furthermore I understand it.

Yes Clinton was impeached by the house

Yes the impeachment failed in the senate who has the power to try all impeachments

I know you donít understand, I donít know if it is an English language problem or that you canít read past that one article in the constitution or if you are just politically incapable of understanding, as understanding it would oppose what you so desperately want to believe.

but I am not going to play games with you, what I am saying is a fact.

Clinton was impeached by the house, and then that impeachment failed in the senate.

It doesnít matter to me if you remain ignorant about it or not.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
Yes the impeachment failed in the senate who has the power to try all impeachments
I know you donít understand, I donít know if it is an English language problem or that you canít read past that one article in the constitution or if you are just politically incapable of understanding, as understanding it would oppose what you so desperately want to believe.
but I am not going to play games with you, what I am saying is a fact.
Clinton was impeached by the house, and then that impeachment failed in the senate.
It doesnít matter to me if you remain ignorant about it or not.
"... the impeachment failed in the senate..." No it didn't.

The Senate doesn't have the power to "fail" impeachments. Only to try the impeachment and either remove from office or not. They tried him. They didn't remove him from office. At no point did his impeachment ever "fail".

What a dope!

Funny stuff!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
Once you are impeached, you are always impeached you idiot. The only place an impeachment can "fail" is in the House of Representatives.

You are a moron.

Go google impeached US Presidents- Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton will show up- they both were impeached and will ALWAYS be impeached.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dolly P wrote:
Dolly Parton is a longtime supporter of same-sex marriage, Christians who oppose gay unions need to study up.
They've forgotten that the Bible preaches acceptance, tolerance, and forgiveness.
Dolly Parton even hosts a Gay Day at her theme park, Dollywood.
Why don't you ask Big D. D for "DUMB". He seems to think he knows it all, but he is actually entertainment for most of us. keep posting Big Dumb...lol.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Big D. D for "DUMB". He seems to think he knows it all, but he is actually entertainment for most of us. keep posting Big Dumb...lol.
I call him "Big Dope".

You can always wind him up real tight by bringing up Clinton's impeachment. It never fails. He gets so mad he gets silly stupid!

He wishes Willy wasn't impeached. Hey I do too, but he was. On December 19, 1998.

Big Fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

why donít you read the constitution, it is right there in black and white.

The house can vote to impeach ( that is all it is, just a vote, you donít actually need any real issue or investigation, just a vote )

and then the senate tries the impeachment.

it is all there, no ambiguity, nothing complicated.
BigO

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Looks like you get Barrfo left overs, again.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
why donít you read the constitution, it is right there in black and white.
The house can vote to impeach ( that is all it is, just a vote, you donít actually need any real issue or investigation, just a vote )
and then the senate tries the impeachment.
it is all there, no ambiguity, nothing complicated.
Well, you are finally toning down your insistence that "Clinton's impeachment failed in the Senate". That's good, perhaps you have learned. You really should grow a tiny set of balls, be a man and admit you were wrong, but no matter, this is fun!

Let me know when you are done "wiping the floor" with me on this matter, OK jackass?

TOO FUNNY!
Exoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ex-Navy SEAL to stand trial in $1m fraud.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Exoss wrote:
Ex-Navy SEAL to stand trial in $1m fraud.
and your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••