Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169244 Nov 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
This discussion is STILL going on! Hilarious! Keep up the good work.
It's like this, Clinton was impeached. That isn't failure. If it failed, he wouldn't have been impeached and the Senate wouldn't have had the opportunity to let him off the hook.
Thank you. Having lots of fun with the old jackass again today. I got him wound up tighter than an eight day clock!

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169245 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you finally starting to learn... and when a case is brought to trial, it fails or succeeds there.
If we can get you the equivalent of a Jr High school education here it is remotely possible that you can learn yet.
And impeachment is like an charge, it is a charge, only less so because it is by vote alone, and that impeachment ( or charge ) is brought to trail, where it either succeeds or fails.( again less so as there also it is by vote alone )
we all know this was nothing but political from the get go, but you seem very emotionally tied to it. It really isnít all that complicated ya know.
And impeachment was brought to the senate who has the power to try impeachments, and it failed there, it didnít get the required 2/3 votes needed to succeed.
and not a single penalty spelled out in the articles of impeachment were carried out, it died there, as was known it would before all the time millions and millions of dollars were spent on it.
It died, a total failure, the removal from office ( which was spelled out in the articles of impeachment ) didnít happen. A total failure.
Now you and I may have a different definition of the word failure. But when that putty died in the senate, and not a single thing came of it because of its failure thereÖ that pretty much ended the entire affair
Yes, and he was still impeached. The impeachment did not fail.

Tell us again and try to use less than 1000 words, who of us is "emotionally tied" to this.

Big Fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169246 Nov 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again and try to use less than 1000 words, who of us is "emotionally tied" to this.
Big Fun!
I suppose it was too much to hope for that you could learn

Yes he was impeached by the house

that impeachment failed at trial in the senate :)

It died there, and no penalty from the impeachment were applied, a total waste of time money and effort.

Effect... zero ( other than to give you a hard on ) LOL
Exhoss

La Puente, CA

#169247 Nov 27, 2012
There has never been a complaint.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169248 Nov 27, 2012
Great news for Fellow tax payers; the gay conspiracy refuses to confront the fact that sham gay marriages are only a way to dig into our pockets. Honesty and critical thought forever.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#169249 Nov 27, 2012
jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
Great news for Fellow tax payers; the gay conspiracy refuses to confront the fact that sham gay marriages are only a way to dig into our pockets. Honesty and critical thought forever.
got stupid..... this morazz sure does.... gett back to flucking your sisterwife moron

Klamath Falls, OR

#169250 Nov 27, 2012
I heard a few years ago one gay supporter laughing along with her 6 year old at a cartoon gag where a boy tackles his dog with a "flying butt pliers" surprise surprise surprise! the boy is now an adult homosexual. He rejected his manhood early dew to his mother's encouragement.

Fellow rational thinkers we must counter the gay recruitment everywhere.

i respect the mother and son greatly but to bad they fell for the gay recruitment.

Rational tolerance forever

Klamath Falls, OR

#169251 Nov 27, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>got stupid..... this morazz sure does.... gett back to flucking your sisterwife moron
We can asume this gay supporter has no rebuttal to any of my arguements. Sorry I don't have a sister with a wife. but I know morons will keep working on all senseable women.

Homosexuals pay for your own health insurance.

There are other contracts you can make with whoever that dose not cost me a dime. If you trust a gay partner more than your family go to court for rights to visit when you are in a coma or whatever.
means nothing to me.

Get your lazy but able hands out of my pocket!!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#169252 Nov 27, 2012
jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>We can asume this gay supporter has no rebuttal to any of my arguements. Sorry I don't have a sister with a wife. but I know morons will keep working on all senseable women.
Homosexuals pay for your own health insurance.
There are other contracts you can make with whoever that dose not cost me a dime. If you trust a gay partner more than your family go to court for rights to visit when you are in a coma or whatever.
means nothing to me.
Get your lazy but able hands out of my pocket!!!
oh sorry i'm not gay stupid fluck!!! Just a hooker and stripper in seattle... but still way smarter then your dumbazz

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169253 Nov 27, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>got stupid..... this morazz sure does.... gett back to flucking your sisterwife moron
Spoken like a person of tolerance and diversity! We feel the love.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169254 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it was too much to hope for that you could learn
Yes he was impeached by the house
that impeachment failed at trial in the senate :)
It died there, and no penalty from the impeachment were applied, a total waste of time money and effort.
Effect... zero ( other than to give you a hard on ) LOL
To sum up for stubborn jackasses:

Clinton was impeached. The impeachment didn't fail. It went to the Senate where he was acquitted. One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred by the Supreme Court.

As I've said countless times, I didn't support the whole politically motivated farce. So save the talk of hard-ons for your partner tough guy!

What a stubborn dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169255 Nov 27, 2012
Exhoss wrote:
It's utterly amazing how brain-dead the East Coast political are about California's politics.
And vice versa.
Exhoss

La Puente, CA

#169256 Nov 27, 2012
Maybe it was your actions that drove your parents crazy in the first place. Angus?

Angus Jones said he felt drawn to God after a tough time in his life when his parents were going through a divorce and he experimented with drugs.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#169257 Nov 27, 2012
talk is cheap

only actions and laws count

that dl bankster hobama is a frenemy to pimped played gays

shame on the sheeple!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732464265/same-s...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169258 Nov 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Fun!
well then congratulations on its success, you removed Clinton from office by impeachment

not sure which parallel universe you live in, but congratulations on money and time well spent.

LOL

it was a total failure, we all know it, your saying it was not only makes you a fool
Exhoss

La Puente, CA

#169259 Nov 27, 2012
Three ungratful Republican mud slinging scum balls:

Fullerton Rep. Ed Royce was named today as chairman of the House Foreign Affairs, Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, to head the science committee, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista, to continue as chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169260 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
well then congratulations on its success, you removed Clinton from office by impeachment
not sure which parallel universe you live in, but congratulations on money and time well spent.
LOL
it was a total failure, we all know it, your saying it was not only makes you a fool
He wasn't removed from office you moron, he was acquitted.

But he was impeached, you finally admit that at least.

Give it up old man! He was impeached.

FUN Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169261 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Look jackass, I didn't impeach him! I was against his impeachment as you well know you dishonest jerk.

I like Slick Willy and feel the POTUS's getting a blow job (or her dainty presidential peach eaten) are only the business of him/herself, the blower/peach eater, and his/her spouse if any.

But I accept reality, you should too. Clinton was impeached for obstructing justice and lying under oath, one count of each. For lying about a BJ! What a dope! Like you.

The impeachment didn't "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else.

Relax and accept it. It's history.
LiceAlled

La Puente, CA

#169262 Nov 27, 2012
You Republican idiots lost 2012, why do you want to get kicked again in 2012 - 2013 for?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169263 Nov 27, 2012
LiceAlled wrote:
You Republican idiots lost 2012, why do you want to get kicked again in 2012 - 2013 for?
Romney lost. Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,579
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Seaside Police: Family of child found wandering... Nov 1 Vanessa butler 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance