Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,410)

Showing posts 148,181 - 148,200 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Being polite and also catering to your need to be verbally berated by unashamed, unapologetic, openly gay men. Weirdo.
I guess this means you have no evidence of my alleged gay bashing eh, Cupcake? Why do you lie? It's not nice to falsely accuse people. It's stupid.

Why do you even assume I'm not gay?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How quick did you regret hitting the post comment button on that reply? If that's how you feel, your safe word is popcorn, have fun.
Cool, Cupcake! Your safe word is "Jackass".

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If at first you horribly embarrass yourself, try, try again. Hmm... Sweetie, you posted to me, not the other way around. I haven't felt the need to ask you to expound upon whatever in the f*ck it is you are babbling on about. I really don't care, I'm just being polite by not ignoring you.
If at first you lie. Then you lie again. Then you tell a fib. Then you babble on about it! Then you say you don't care. Then you respond again.

Priceless!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How quick did you regret hitting the post comment button on that reply? If that's how you feel, your safe word is popcorn, have fun.
Of course I meant no, you didn't hurt my feelings. But it's interesting that you think it's demeaning being a bottom. Tell us about it! Someone's gotta do it. If there were no bottoms there would be no tops, Cupcake!

Who's the gay basher, Cupcake? Shame on you!

What a jerk.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
I guess this means you have no evidence of my alleged gay bashing eh, Cupcake? Why do you lie? It's not nice to falsely accuse people. It's stupid.
Why do you even assume I'm not gay?
What a dope!
Awfully whiny aren't you?

My hope for humanity is that you are completely asexual sweetie. That way it really doesn't matter if you put theory into practice.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Since the other two replies were pretty much the same spittle, I've decided that you're done for now.

TTFN, cupcake.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Since the other two replies were pretty much the same spittle, I've decided that you're done for now.
TTFN, cupcake.
Danth's Law.
Winston Smith

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
And there in lies the issue with our two party system.
The politicians have convinced the people that one party is for them and one is against- insert which ever party you like into either side, it doesn't matter.
The fact is, the DNC and the GOP both get what they like in back room deals, then they play off each other in the public eye acting as if they care about this that and the other. Think WWE- it's all staged, and it all results in us getting screwed.
Look at the debates, how many people where on the ticket in November- 4 or 5? Yet we only got the hear from TWO!! Why?!?! Because the public has been convinced that only 1 of 2 parties could possibly garner the votes to make a real run at it. To ensure that remains so, the two parties and the media do everything in their power to silence the opposition.
There isn't a dimes worth of difference between the two parties. They both spend like drunken sailors, they just argue about which bar to drink at. Neither is interested in taking their hands off your wallet. Neither really cares about gay rights one way or another, the DNC will toss out a bone in the form of lip service once in a while- take the ending of DADT for instance, sure they can join, but they can't get benefits.. Same thing goes for the GOP, they say they are for Business, but it was Obama and the DNC that gave out the free money??
The funny thing is, people usually argue over whether this is a Conservative (GOP) or Liberal (DNC) country, when the reality is, if it was truly explained to people on a very basic level we would find that a VAST majority of the country is Libertarian.
Ya know what I find funny about your post? It got three spams, three peanuts, and three dim bulbs. All for being a fairly accurate description of what is wrong with our political machine. Go figure.
Winston Smith

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I've been away for several days, you guys have sure left a trail of posts. Anything new, or just the same old same old?

I drove through middle and east TN to see family. I learned something on the way back. Somewhere along the way, visible on the east bound side of I-40 some schmuck loser paid good hard earned money to put up a huge sign:

"Obama or America - you can't have both"

In 4+ years we'll still be here, just as we were after 8 years of W.

I was also amused to see a big "Jesus Saves" sign chucked up on the wall of a gun shop, right beside a big image of a semi auto weapon. Turn the other cheek and open fire, eh? Before anyone says a thing, I don't care what kind of gun you own, just use your brain while handling it.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes!
DDdown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Could there be another melt down in the works for two and a half men?

Time for ROSE to make another attack on a character of this series?

Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake, says in a videotaped testimonial for the "religious group Forerunner Chronicles."

That he doesn't want to be on it, and that he considers the risque CBS sitcom to be "filthy.
DDdown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

What coot gives a hoot?

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

DDdown wrote:
What coot gives a hoot?
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes!
555 57356iil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

yunro9 e5iuirrf

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what I find funny about your post? It got three spams, three peanuts, and three dim bulbs. All for being a fairly accurate description of what is wrong with our political machine. Go figure.
You deserve them. That's why no one responds to you Winnie! Except your good buddy Mike DiRucci.

Who loves ya baby?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only people who have sexual insecurities or irrational beliefs find homosexuality objectionable."
You made that up. It doesn't count.
Didn't make it up. Determined it through observation.
R Hudson wrote:
"And gay people don't like advances from members of the opposite sex. So what?"
Well, then, don't. As my statement was being used to illustrate non-acceptance of gays, it is irrelevant.
Well, stupid, does a gay person not liking advances from a member of the opposite sex illustrate non-acceptance of straights?
R Hudson wrote:
"Such as? Shooting people in the back for striking? The government telling us which sex acts we can engage in with fellow consenting adults?"
We are talking about legislated morality, not dealing with strikers.
The Founding Fathers intended "that there be no slavery, that Natives not be used for target practice, that women could vote..."
Really? Why couldn't women vote until 1920?
R Hudson wrote:
Which is why they framed in Amendments to allow for those things. They made no mention of allowing poofs to marry.
"Why do you lie and claim to be Wiccan?"
Why do you persist in this ? Really, you are an amusing little pinhead, aren't you ? Zippy the Chongo.
Because you go against the primary teaching of Wicca. If someone claiming to be a Christian kept on saying Jesus was nobody special, I wouldn't believe they were Christian.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Garcia wrote:
I'm against same sex marriages!
Then don't marry someone of the same sex.
Problem solved.
You're welcome.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't marry someone of the same sex.
Problem solved.
You're welcome.
Why are you a racist?
HidieHoe

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The horrifying ordeal endured by the African American family in Yorba Linda, California that was forced to move to safety because of the abuse heaped on them by unknown assilants brought back painful memories.

Curently there is a SkinHead style person living in Glendora, California on Swain, who has a issue with minorities, he Glendora Police Department has been made aware of this person for a few years now and sill they let his lose to cause racists havoic in the neighborhood too.

ooks like it's time for the F.B.I. to step in and take control of this racist stuff, since the local PD's can't get their signals straight.

It's a Federal Crime.
Foamed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

When the U.S. Supreme Court convenes behind closed doors November 30, 2012 Friday, the justices will weigh whether to jump headlong into the historic same-sex marriage debate or splash the legal waters around a bit longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,181 - 148,200 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••