Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
JamBlue

Covina, CA

#169008 Nov 25, 2012
It might be time to "Jam the Blue" down the throats of yellow bellied "stars an Bars" texans.

Texans going wild with 'secession fever,' bumper stickers everywhere.

They can all take off and fly kites, P.S. take AZ with ya too! Bunch of red-neck quackers!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169009 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the state at one time, executed Bastards
but has now quit that.
Yes that's true. That's why you are still here posting dopey hateful nonsense.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169010 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
do not tell his wife
do you even think that is fair?
No. It's racist. But that's what you get from the biggest racist around, Rose_NoHo.
BigTimeStu

Covina, CA

#169011 Nov 25, 2012
Don't show me no stinkin' grammar badge, JackO.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#169012 Nov 25, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Any child raised by a same sex couple is raised without a mother or a father. It's a shame homosexuals who don't want to marry the mother or father of their child, who make their kids into bastards.
Rose's Law:
Morons, like Brian, with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Gay marriage and gay couples raising children are separate issues.

Los Angeles, CA

#169013 Nov 25, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Section Two of the 14th Amendment explicitly recognizes male and female as unequal.
Using that "logic" it also explicitly recognizes whites and Natives as unequal. But actually, it does neither. Section two is about figuring out the number of representatives a state has in the House, not equal protection before the law.

Los Angeles, CA

#169014 Nov 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Green eyes aren't behavioral. And, keep trying to push buttons, you may hit the right one...
Homosexuality isn't a behavior, either. It's an orientation.
But I'll apply your "logic" to behavior: speaking Japanese isn't natural because if it were, we'd all speak Japanese.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#169015 Nov 25, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Any child raised by a same sex couple is raised without a mother or a father. It's a shame homosexuals who don't want to marry the mother or father of their child, who make their kids into bastards.
sorry... b@stard children are a direct result of christian sex

Los Angeles, CA

#169016 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
do not tell his wife
do you even think that is fair?
Life isn't fair.:)
MoneyRats

Covina, CA

#169017 Nov 25, 2012
Looks like all those cult, crack pot leaders will have to go somewhere else to suck money out of the pockets of those gay peoples parents.

The Guardian writer Jason Farago, the "sweetest victory" is California's ban on gay conversion therapies for children and teens, passed in September 2012.

Thee just Money Rats.
GramNash

Covina, CA

#169018 Nov 25, 2012
Don't show me no stinkin' grammar badge, PinkO.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169021 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is no rational argument against gay marriage. You can read the thousands and thousands of posts in this forum and see that.
Why can't the fundies follow their own bible and tend to their own knitting?
"But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters." 1 Peter 4:15
You No Ho might know Peter but on the subject of gay marraig I the swami hmmmmmmmmmmn reading in pocket lent know their will be few interested in gay marriage once employers start to drop the sham partners from health coverage along with all the rest. No I did not use spell check but any questions that relate to gay marriage?..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169023 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons, like Brian, with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Mike's Law:
Rose_NoHo is a dope.

Rose_NoHo's Creed:
Injustice I care about is vitally important to everyone right now! Injustice you care about is a "separate issue"."

Klamath Falls, OR

#169024 Nov 25, 2012
PowderDonuts wrote:
All the while management gets a "big fat raise" severance packages and retirements etc. Yep it looks like Willard Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did thier job, protect managment at all costs.
Hostess failed because of pizz poor, weak management, poor judgement by investors and failure to innovate and market it's products.
I heard one news report that said upper management gave themselves a fat raise once they decided to file bankrupt. I wonder how many in congress will also pull such a dirty trick and follow their money off shore. Greese up here comes the tool.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169025 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you ever get far enough away from yourself to smell anything?
In six months after my predictions come to past you will want my autograph.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#169026 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Rose's Law:

The resident tranny ho is calling people names again because he can't dispute what Brain posted

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#169027 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality isn't a behavior, either. It's an orientation.
But I'll apply your "logic" to behavior: speaking Japanese isn't natural because if it were, we'd all speak Japanese.
Scientifically it must either be a lifestyle choice or a abnormal flaw

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#169028 Nov 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
Scientifically it must either be a lifestyle choice or a abnormal flaw
According to whom dear? I mean, when you consider that there is no scientific evidence to support either contention and a fairly decent supply which proves you really don't know what you are talking about.

Bellevue, WA

#169031 Nov 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Er....Supply of what ? Your side of the argument, with complete discounting of anything that we produce, to the contrary ? In other words, only your rhetoric is approved ? Let's examine Chongo/no_hope for a minute....One day, it is bashing the bible, all to hell, the next, quoting chapter and verse, like the best of the bible bashers. How about all the scientific studies that show imbalance to the kids of same sex couples, through adoption ? We get someone who states that if the hetero couples are all f**k*d up to hell, and only the best gay couples are examined, why, the gays have it, forgetting all the drugged out gays that are out there, wishing for a government check...How about the diseases that have been documented, like AIDS/HIV..that is no longer valid, as far as you're concerned..Supply, you said ? Of horse hockey, maybe, that's about it, sweetz.....Supply of your stilted and one-sided arguments.
hey stupid stfu

Bellevue, WA

#169032 Nov 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Er....Supply of what ? Your side of the argument, with complete discounting of anything that we produce, to the contrary ? In other words, only your rhetoric is approved ? Let's examine Chongo/no_hope for a minute....One day, it is bashing the bible, all to hell, the next, quoting chapter and verse, like the best of the bible bashers. How about all the scientific studies that show imbalance to the kids of same sex couples, through adoption ? We get someone who states that if the hetero couples are all f**k*d up to hell, and only the best gay couples are examined, why, the gays have it, forgetting all the drugged out gays that are out there, wishing for a government check...How about the diseases that have been documented, like AIDS/HIV..that is no longer valid, as far as you're concerned..Supply, you said ? Of horse hockey, maybe, that's about it, sweetz.....Supply of your stilted and one-sided arguments.
you did to many drugs didn't you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,100
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs