Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,162

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169055 Nov 26, 2012
Contained wrote:
I though the humpty-dumpty issue was a done deal.
All those load mouths who don't like the issues between adults can suck on raw eggs like most Republicans do.
http://www.hark.com/clips/dwlyfhnyts-cuckoocl...
Hawthorne

La Puente, CA

#169057 Nov 26, 2012
The gentleman from Hawthorne, California needs to file personal lawsuits against all the officers involved. 42 U.S.C. 1983 is the section that he needs to get them in court on. They violated his constitutional rights while operating under the color of law and are personally tort liable. Also kidnapping, unlawful detention and other charges could apply as well. This includes all the officers at the jail that interacted with Mr. Saulmon.

Stop letting thugs and thieves that hide behind badges get away with this. Take them to Federal court in their person. After about 300 of them loose their homes and everything they own the rest might start falling in line. An just so everyone knows, do not ask for less than $175,000.00 in damages or the Federal Courts will view it as a frivolous case.

Hawthorne, California..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169058 Nov 26, 2012
Hawthorne wrote:
The gentleman from Hawthorne, California needs to file personal lawsuits against all the officers involved. 42 U.S.C. 1983 is the section that he needs to get them in court on. They violated his constitutional rights while operating under the color of law and are personally tort liable. Also kidnapping, unlawful detention and other charges could apply as well. This includes all the officers at the jail that interacted with Mr. Saulmon.
Stop letting thugs and thieves that hide behind badges get away with this. Take them to Federal court in their person. After about 300 of them loose their homes and everything they own the rest might start falling in line. An just so everyone knows, do not ask for less than $175,000.00 in damages or the Federal Courts will view it as a frivolous case.
Hawthorne, California..
http://www.hark.com/clips/dwlyfhnyts-cuckoocl...
Lack

La Puente, CA

#169059 Nov 26, 2012
The two Walmart associates involved in the incident have been suspended with pay pending the outcome of the investigation, Gee said, adding that, The security officer involved will no longer be providing services to us.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#169060 Nov 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
You just proved my point.
You were actually trying to prove that you are a babbling idiot?

Why?

I'm glad I could be of help, I guess.

this one

#169061 Nov 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Maybe you should start drinking.
Been there, done that and have found better and less self-destructive ways of having fun, thank you very much.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Why do you call another man "cupcake" are you a jackass?
Smart ass actually, sweetie. I call people cupcake and the like because telling them they are the the leftovers of sperm that God wouldn't have minded if they had ended up wadded in a kleenex in the bottom of a trashcan, takes up too much space and seems a tad bit rude when done repeatedly. Just trying to be civil, cupcake.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Funny!
I have my moments and people like you make it easy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169062 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Been there, done that and have found better and less self-destructive ways of having fun, thank you very much.
<quoted text>Smart ass actually, sweetie. I call people cupcake and the like because telling them they are the the leftovers of sperm that God wouldn't have minded if they had ended up wadded in a kleenex in the bottom of a trashcan, takes up too much space and seems a tad bit rude when done repeatedly. Just trying to be civil, cupcake.
<quoted text>I have my moments and people like you make it easy.
OK, Gotcha Cupcake.

What a jerk!

this one

#169063 Nov 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
OK, Gotcha Cupcake.
What a jerk!
The feeling isn't quite mutual dear, I see you as a jerk with absolutely nothing to back it up. Sorry.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169064 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The feeling isn't quite mutual dear, I see you as a jerk with absolutely nothing to back it up. Sorry.
Don't be sorry Cupcake! I'm not.

What a jackass!
SitDown

La Puente, CA

#169065 Nov 26, 2012
Just like a steam roller.

this one

#169066 Nov 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Don't be sorry Cupcake! I'm not.
What a jackass!
Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169067 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.
No.

Smirk!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169068 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.
No, you didn't hurt my feelings and I never asked you what you thought, Cupcake. That's 2 lies right off the bat!

So are you pathological or just a big fibber?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169069 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Woops! That's Three lies! Or else provide evidence of my alleged "gay bashing" OK, Cupcake?

What a big fibber! Shame on you! You're worse than some quacked out fundie on Saturday night!

Fun Stuff!

this one

#169070 Nov 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
No.
Smirk!
How quick did you regret hitting the post comment button on that reply? If that's how you feel, your safe word is popcorn, have fun.

this one

#169071 Nov 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
No, you didn't hurt my feelings and I never asked you what you thought, Cupcake. That's 2 lies right off the bat!
So are you pathological or just a big fibber?
What a dope!
If at first you horribly embarrass yourself, try, try again. Hmm... Sweetie, you posted to me, not the other way around. I haven't felt the need to ask you to expound upon whatever in the f*ck it is you are babbling on about. I really don't care, I'm just being polite by not ignoring you.

this one

#169072 Nov 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Woops! That's Three lies! Or else provide evidence of my alleged "gay bashing" OK, Cupcake?
What a big fibber! Shame on you! You're worse than some quacked out fundie on Saturday night!
Fun Stuff!
Being polite and also catering to your need to be verbally berated by unashamed, unapologetic, openly gay men. Weirdo.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169073 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Being polite and also catering to your need to be verbally berated by unashamed, unapologetic, openly gay men. Weirdo.
I guess this means you have no evidence of my alleged gay bashing eh, Cupcake? Why do you lie? It's not nice to falsely accuse people. It's stupid.

Why do you even assume I'm not gay?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169074 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How quick did you regret hitting the post comment button on that reply? If that's how you feel, your safe word is popcorn, have fun.
Cool, Cupcake! Your safe word is "Jackass".

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169075 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If at first you horribly embarrass yourself, try, try again. Hmm... Sweetie, you posted to me, not the other way around. I haven't felt the need to ask you to expound upon whatever in the f*ck it is you are babbling on about. I really don't care, I'm just being polite by not ignoring you.
If at first you lie. Then you lie again. Then you tell a fib. Then you babble on about it! Then you say you don't care. Then you respond again.

Priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info