Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,401)

Showing posts 148,001 - 148,020 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You got sold on it, good for you. You may pay all the dues that want to, and use union rep any time you make a mistake, but I do not need them to fulfill any contractual obligations between my company and consignees. I haven't had to use my card, but a handful of times, and I wish you to explain, in detail, why are the unions "necessary" in todays America ?
hey scabby... stfu
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>have you seen him... he looks like pope Been-A-D!ck now
lol .. is he one of your tricks????

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You got sold on it, good for you. You may pay all the dues that want to, and use union rep any time you make a mistake, but I do not need them to fulfill any contractual obligations between my company and consignees. I haven't had to use my card, but a handful of times, and I wish you to explain, in detail, why are the unions "necessary" in todays America ?
surgen generels warning.... smoking can first turn you into a discusting creature (R Hudson) but with continued use will convert you to worse a Popo Been-A-D!ck

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. is he one of your tricks????
ohhh hell no honey... i got standards!!!
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I guess after seening the employer FK the working man over and my unoin putting an end to it, sold me. We don't waste the unions time with little "mistakes" shit like YOU would expect. Make up your mind, you say you need their expertise to negociate, WTF !!! To answer your last stupid question in one word ... Wal-Mart need I say more ?????
interesting

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Being "fodder for ridicule" is what gay people have always been, up until now, and that isn't going to change. I require no legislation to exist peacefully in the world. You do.
Dolt.

Is that what you teach kids? To ridicule people that are different from you?

Man, people must laugh their asses off at you daily.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Hudson, I work when and where I want, I can earn as much or as little as I want, I don't pay for my medical benefits, I pay only $1 for my perscriptions and will get more from my pension than more people make in a years salary. This is why I support a good labor union like the ILWU. Yes I am sold, you get what you pay for. I won't bore you with my fantastic lifestyle. "Live better work UNION"

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
Hudson, I work when and where I want, I can earn as much or as little as I want, I don't pay for my medical benefits, I pay only $1 for my perscriptions and will get more from my pension than more people make in a years salary. This is why I support a good labor union like the ILWU. Yes I am sold, you get what you pay for. I won't bore you with my fantastic lifestyle. "Live better work UNION"
how can he live better... he's a moron

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Petri dish, no.
is that a beenie on your head
MegRepeates

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Good old Meg, ya just can't get enough of her.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>is that a beenie on your head
Is that an Adam's apple on your neck?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an Adam's apple on your neck?
WTF... got stupid... is that yo problem loser..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>WTF... got stupid... is that yo problem loser..
Nope. Relax toots.

Tell your imaginary b.f. "Jerry" that I'm being mean and nasty. Like you.

Funny!
Topper

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

So where is the dog?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>ohhh hell no honey... i got standards!!!
So do they.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Relax toots.
Tell your imaginary b.f. "Jerry" that I'm being mean and nasty. Like you.
Funny!
well you would be wrong.. he was over last night and this morning
Topper

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I would watch out for the Jacobites.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
Bruno.

Longshoremen of your generation were able to bargain for better benefits in exchange for ILWU permitting the employers to modernize work methods and rules in order to increase productivity. The revolutionaries who came out of the 60s 70s (now in power) seemingly have forgotten the elementary truth that increased wages and improved conditions of employment can only be achieved as a result of increased productivity. Witness to this fundamental economic truth is the observation that:

"over the course of 40 years (19692009), the median earnings of American men with college degrees fell by 12% in constant (inflation-adjusted) dollars. For men with only a high-school diploma, earnings fell a staggering 47%."

In order to quiet the masses, post revolution Government is now doling out food stamps that are paid for by the increasingly impoverished, diminishing minority of Americans who are still paying taxes - most of whom are NON-tobacco smokers. Essentially, the "benefits" Government doles out to the non-taxpaying majority represents the eating up of capital - a necessary component for the production of goods and services. What is the American working ("middle") class going to do after all the seed corn is eaten?

Source: http://tinyurl.com/aq8rt4l

Ronald
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
The "employer" ? That unidentified and ambiguous character ? The unseen nemesis that serves you well with his anonymity ? You must have worked for the wrong people...
When did I ever say that I needed the unions to negotiate my wages ? Or their expertise ? I didn't, but if you can find a post that shows me doing so, then list it. Stop inventing. I never said that. I DID say that I needed a union card to deliver to certain East Coast sites, and I also said that I bring home more money working at a NON-union shop. Learn to read, if you please.
And, yes, you need to say plenty more than "Wal-Mart" to clarify your position, as per the necessity of the unions. Because you haven't said anything with that. You merely mentioned a store chain.
Ok never mind, you are too stupid to accept the fact that the Teamsters are giving you your opportunity to drive where you prefer. you are still a scab and user of the union, I dare you to disasociate yourself from the Teamsters
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably would bore me, yes, as I also have a fantastic lifestyle. Pick and choose my runs, am enjoying good health and the whole bit. And I need no union to give me any of that.
Then turn in your card lier

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,001 - 148,020 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance