Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,399)

Showing posts 147,961 - 147,980 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168757
Nov 22, 2012
 
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the underachievers are the only ones who need union protection. As a Teamster, I have some understanding of this issue, and I am only a Teamster because it is necessary to be a member to deliver to certain East Coast sites. I resent having to pay dues when I need no union representation. If you do your job properly, you will never need union arbitration. All those dues accomplish are to make some fat cats richer...Unions may have been necessary a century ago, but it is an antiquated system that has become obsolete since the Industrial Revolution ended.
You should be reported, you are a scab .. you low down "RAT"
Your statement is the exact reason for unions, you can thank your union for being able to drive the East Cost you moron. If you do your job properly????? you will be taken advantage of, by your employer, you know nothing about unionism you RAT. Eventually you will need representation so you beter pay your dues. I have a better idea quit the union and go out on your own, you have that right. Give up your membership you back stabber
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168759
Nov 22, 2012
 
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, for the money that I make, it is a small thing. Costs money to make money. You wouldn't believe how much I make in a week, and you may mock that all you want to, matters not. If you know of some way that I can change the way that the East Coast operates, please tell me.
Shame on you, scab .. you have it good because of your union so STFU
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168760
Nov 22, 2012
 
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it bother you that I actually enjoy my job ? And get paid well for it ? Sounds like ........."success" to me..
From a man who doesn't like the idea of paying dues, you seem to have it better than most. Please STFU ...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168761
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will never see it or want to see it, it will affect the normal society in a negative way, ways that have been explained over and over ...
No they haven't. They've NEVER been explained. Your side doesn't have the balls to bring up your silly points in Court because no one wants to go to jail for perjury. It's all in your mind, closet boy.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168762
Nov 22, 2012
 
R. Hudson, Wooster, OH. ficticious????
there is a way to see if you are who you say you are. The Teamsters need to know there is a "RAT" among them.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168763
Nov 22, 2012
 
Husdon, give up your union card, you can't honor it
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168764
Nov 22, 2012
 
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it bother you that I actually enjoy my job ? And get paid well for it ? Sounds like ........."success" to me..
Well why don't you take some of that money and BUY an education?.... oh, that's right, you are too busy working to get educated. Too busy working to enjoy life.... So what do you do in your spare time????????? TOPIX???? Dude, you have serious issues. You can either come to grips with them or not.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168765
Nov 22, 2012
 
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No they haven't. They've NEVER been explained. Your side doesn't have the balls to bring up your silly points in Court because no one wants to go to jail for perjury. It's all in your mind, closet boy.
Again I didn't expect you to see it!!! and don't talk about my "Balls" you pervert ... we don't want your cult teaching your ways in our schools.
MegRepeates

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168766
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yipes a repeat offender.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168767
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The union refused to allow Twinkies and Wonder bread to be carried on the same truck!

The union didn't think this demand unreasonable or inefficient.

Due to this and similar dopey demands Hostess had to go bankrupt. Now another 18,500 people are unemployed.

Good going union!

Now Walmart will buy the twinkies and wonder bread names, and carry them efficiently on the same truck driven by non union drivers and make lots of money. Bad Walmart!

Too funny!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168771
Nov 22, 2012
 
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I didn't expect you to see it!!! and don't talk about my "Balls" you pervert ... we don't want your cult teaching your ways in our schools.
Tough, ain't it?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168773
Nov 22, 2012
 
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you take some of that money and BUY an education?.... oh, that's right, you are too busy working to get educated. Too busy working to enjoy life.... So what do you do in your spare time????????? TOPIX???? Dude, you have serious issues. You can either come to grips with them or not.
Says Mona Lott while on topix himself!

Priceless!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168775
Nov 22, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
The union refused to allow Twinkies and Wonder bread to be carried on the same truck!
The union didn't think this demand unreasonable or inefficient.
Due to this and similar dopey demands Hostess had to go bankrupt. Now another 18,500 people are unemployed.
Sure.......... Those damn union workers making $10 an hour. The nerve! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Romney-esque management decision to go $700 million dollars in debt. A debt the company could not repay.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168776
Nov 22, 2012
 
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be reported, you are a scab .. you low down "RAT"
Your statement is the exact reason for unions, you can thank your union for being able to drive the East Cost you moron. If you do your job properly????? you will be taken advantage of, by your employer, you know nothing about unionism you RAT. Eventually you will need representation so you beter pay your dues. I have a better idea quit the union and go out on your own, you have that right. Give up your membership you back stabber
Unions- Ideas so good membership must be mandatory..
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168779
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that...taught for a while, too. Sorry that you don't enjoy your life, as much as I enjoy mine, traveling and getting paid large for it. I enjoy coming in here and playing slapfest, just as you do...come to terms with that. Maybe if you had the balls to try to emulate me, you'd be loving life, too, miserable little drag queen. I think I saw you in NJ, one night, working the truck stop for spare cash, didn't I ? Weren't you the lot lizard that I sent away ? Sorry about that, I don't play with your kind.
Oh puh-leez.... a juvenile taunt is the best you can do? Do you actually think making up lies about me isn't seen as a desperate attempt to change the subject? Emulate you?????? LMFAO!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168785
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> Sure.......... Those damn union workers making $10 an hour. The nerve! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Romney-esque management decision to go $700 million dollars in debt. A debt the company could not repay.
Yawn.. My first job was in a grocery store bagging groceries, I was 16. Starting pay for this chain of stores was set at Minimum Wage +$.75/hr, with a standard $.25/hr raise for every year. There was a cap on the raises based on your position, for instance a bagger would cap out at $14/hr. This was quite a few decades ago. There was NO Union.

I worked there for about 4 years while I was in High School and the year after graduation that I spent completing flight training before going to college, and with hard work I had increased my pay by several dollars per hour by getting promoted to Assistant Front end manager. Needless to say I was making VERY good money for a High School Student. I only left when I went to college out of state. I decided to work at a grocery store in the new State while in college as it offered quite a bit of flexibility with hours, this time I was in a Union State. I took a $2/hr pay CUT and had to pay DUES!!!

Don't feed me this BS that Unions are so wonderful... There was a time and place for the Union, it has passed, now they are nothing more than another tax collector that exists for the SOLE purpose of collecting dues. They are just another Corporation in disguise.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168786
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> Sure.......... Those damn union workers making $10 an hour. The nerve! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Romney-esque management decision to go $700 million dollars in debt. A debt the company could not repay.
Nope. Not Romney's fault. Was the greedy mobbed up union's fault.

P.S. Romney lost. He's fading into oblivion. He was spotted pumping his own gas yesterday in La Jolla!

So get over it, unless the left is making Romney the new Bush!

Mona Lott blames Romney! Priceless!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168789
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even me ?
:)
wow all that smoking really aged your azz.... you now look like pope Been-A-D!ck

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168790
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"Happy.. Look Indians we took your land, raped your wives, killed your children, and then ate the food you cooked for us day"

Look everyone the christians have come from Europe to spread the GOOD NEWS... oh and small pox!!!!

Ya that's right i'm 1/4 Proud Cherokee

Lilith

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168791
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
"Happy.. Look Indians we took your land, raped your wives, killed your children, and then ate the food you cooked for us day"
Look everyone the christians have come from Europe to spread the GOOD NEWS... oh and small pox!!!!
Ya that's right i'm 1/4 Proud Cherokee
Lilith
And the Proud Cherokees took the Iroquois land, raped their wives, killed there children and ate their food.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,961 - 147,980 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••