Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168741 Nov 22, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached, regardless of what the Senate did, that fact never changes.
The impeachment process has been explained to "Big D" countless times but the stubborn jackass still insists that Clinton's impeachment "failed". And damn all evidence to the contrary!

I think he knows he's wrong by now but is such a narcissist that he'll never admit it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168743 Nov 22, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try and make this simple for you:
"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."- Article I Sec 2 US Constitution
What part of SOLE POWER OF IMPEACHMENT do you not understand?
Yeah, that's the part "Big D" refuses to understand. Good luck.

He has suggested I go back to Junior High School and that I read the Constitution (but not that part!), maybe he'll suggest you do too. Funny stuff!

He's a dope!
Ofoies

Covina, CA

#168744 Nov 22, 2012
Nothing beter than turkey today.
Ofoies

Covina, CA

#168746 Nov 22, 2012
With a great big OOffiieess to you too!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168749 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooooo
Bruno.... the arbiter of class.... how exciting. Like your opinion matters. If I'm second class, YOU aren't even on the class list, closet boy. They have a separate list for you: déclassée
Don't kill the messanger, the term "second class" comes from the FEDS ...
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168750 Nov 22, 2012
I wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168751 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but it already HAS changed. And that makes you crazy, doesn't it? Don't you think you're a little over involved emotionally in something that doesn't affect you???? Oh wait.... obviously it DOES affect you, or you wouldn't be here whining about it every day. It scares the piss out of you, doesn't it?
Of course you will never see it or want to see it, it will affect the normal society in a negative way, ways that have been explained over and over ...
GoldCup

Covina, CA

#168752 Nov 22, 2012
Tim Donnely's gun
January 4, 2012: Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, R-Crestline, was cited for carrying a loaded .45 caliber Colt Mark IV pistol in his carry-on into LA/Ontario International Airport.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168753 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from D ? Reality ? D thinks that no elections or polls are rigged. D lives in a special little world, where everything is what it is supposed to be. An overly simplistic moron that probably gets taken advantage of, everywhere he goes...
Big D = Big Dope!

Funny!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168754 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
My union membership was a carry-over from a previous job, at which I brought home less than I do now ...
"Live Better, work Union"
MegRepeates

Covina, CA

#168755 Nov 22, 2012
Now Meg should have been arrested and put in jail for all her failures so far. Meg will continue to recidivate.

How much was it this time?$8.5 Billion dollars she lost?

For the second straight year, California has seen a decline in recidivism among former prison inmates.

California’s rate still remains high compared to other states.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168757 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the underachievers are the only ones who need union protection. As a Teamster, I have some understanding of this issue, and I am only a Teamster because it is necessary to be a member to deliver to certain East Coast sites. I resent having to pay dues when I need no union representation. If you do your job properly, you will never need union arbitration. All those dues accomplish are to make some fat cats richer...Unions may have been necessary a century ago, but it is an antiquated system that has become obsolete since the Industrial Revolution ended.
You should be reported, you are a scab .. you low down "RAT"
Your statement is the exact reason for unions, you can thank your union for being able to drive the East Cost you moron. If you do your job properly????? you will be taken advantage of, by your employer, you know nothing about unionism you RAT. Eventually you will need representation so you beter pay your dues. I have a better idea quit the union and go out on your own, you have that right. Give up your membership you back stabber
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168759 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, for the money that I make, it is a small thing. Costs money to make money. You wouldn't believe how much I make in a week, and you may mock that all you want to, matters not. If you know of some way that I can change the way that the East Coast operates, please tell me.
Shame on you, scab .. you have it good because of your union so STFU
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168760 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it bother you that I actually enjoy my job ? And get paid well for it ? Sounds like ........."success" to me..
From a man who doesn't like the idea of paying dues, you seem to have it better than most. Please STFU ...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168761 Nov 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will never see it or want to see it, it will affect the normal society in a negative way, ways that have been explained over and over ...
No they haven't. They've NEVER been explained. Your side doesn't have the balls to bring up your silly points in Court because no one wants to go to jail for perjury. It's all in your mind, closet boy.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168762 Nov 22, 2012
R. Hudson, Wooster, OH. ficticious????
there is a way to see if you are who you say you are. The Teamsters need to know there is a "RAT" among them.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168763 Nov 22, 2012
Husdon, give up your union card, you can't honor it
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168764 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it bother you that I actually enjoy my job ? And get paid well for it ? Sounds like ........."success" to me..
Well why don't you take some of that money and BUY an education?.... oh, that's right, you are too busy working to get educated. Too busy working to enjoy life.... So what do you do in your spare time????????? TOPIX???? Dude, you have serious issues. You can either come to grips with them or not.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168765 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No they haven't. They've NEVER been explained. Your side doesn't have the balls to bring up your silly points in Court because no one wants to go to jail for perjury. It's all in your mind, closet boy.
Again I didn't expect you to see it!!! and don't talk about my "Balls" you pervert ... we don't want your cult teaching your ways in our schools.
MegRepeates

Covina, CA

#168766 Nov 22, 2012
Yipes a repeat offender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seaside Police: Family of child found wandering... 33 min Vanessa butler 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 14 hr Hans Smit 15,726
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Fri STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) Thu concernedconserva... 48
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at November 01 at 1:44AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]