Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#168466 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
"Right wing nutjob links" done caught your a$$ in bold faced lies. It wasn't a question of need, it was pure fun. And easily done, at that.
oh sorry i don't waste brain space on your ignorant links... no one cares... reallity check... you lost lost lost in all four states... what a shame... oh and obama won

Bellevue, WA

#168469 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't miss that lie, either. Maybe you have Jerry snowed, but not me. I know that one can't turn a hooker into a housewife. There's a little saying about that...Try clicking on this...
https://www.google.com/search...
And reading all the links...
like normal you would be wrong again

Bellevue, WA

#168470 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, to be sure, your spelling shows that clearly....as well as your "I'll cut a sucker" attitude...and your pride in going behind bars....all of these things show exactly how smart you are.....
ummmm i do very well for never going to a day of high school... thank you very much and i was a straight A student thru 8th grade
DeatsRepublican

Covina, CA

#168472 Nov 17, 2012
A pro-life Republican congressman admitted that he and his ex-wife made a "mutual decision" to have two abortions.

U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee divorced his wife in 2001, he and his wife opted to terminate two pregnancies during their relationship.

Bellevue, WA

#168473 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're working with limited resources, anyway...it would be a waste of good lies to check facts first....all four states makes up about 8% of America, idiot. All FOUR, huh ? Guess the rest of us don't live in America, then ?
hey i can't help it you live in an ignorant state... sounds like a personal problem

Bellevue, WA

#168475 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You call being a hooker and prison time doing "very well" ? 8th grade ? Are you Amish ?
yep i did very well in life and overcame a lot... unlike you
Big Ls

Covina, CA

#168477 Nov 17, 2012
Republican Politicians are banned from 'World's Biggest Liar' competition.

Bellevue, WA

#168484 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got some mews for you:
No, you did NOT do well, you became a criminal.
and you didn't lol
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#168485 Nov 17, 2012
I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and most of all, my canine Honey. Even so, I do not approve of Homosexual Africans sexually molesting little children, and then paying money to them to get them to "recant" their stories after they complain.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bfe36uu

Ronald
se57pn

United States

#168494 Nov 17, 2012
bhiobfti hipn..j9vv
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168496 Nov 17, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>no need to click on your right wing nutjob links i happen to live in a state where we passed it.... sorry loser
oh and did you miss me while i was out getting my boobies done... mmmmmm double d from natural c's hurt... hey maybe some time in your life you will get to touch a boobie... but i doubt it
Don't lie, you were in rehab you silly little tramp ...lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168497 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>oh sorry... maybe you missed it but i'm not a hooker anymore... nope getting married... heck maybe someday you can legally marry your hand
So I guess your new tits landed you a moron, is it your Jon that you are getting married to ??? lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168498 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>ummmm i do very well for never going to a day of high school... thank you very much and i was a straight A student thru 8th grade
lol ... yeah right we can tell, your stupidity shows each time you post...
Rickdoodles

Kiev, Ukraine

#168505 Nov 17, 2012
I guess Rickypoo can get married now?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168506 Nov 18, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't rattle your cage, why don't you dry up and go away, dumb-a$$? Your attempt at spin and plagiarizing does not wash. Expanding is exactly a redefinition, are you too simple to realize that ? Go and help some of your neighbors...
Aw........ did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your stupidity?

Since: Mar 07

United States

#168507 Nov 18, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... yeah right we can tell, your stupidity shows each time you post...
I've read the last few posts of yours. Did you?
TimeStart

Covina, CA

#168508 Nov 18, 2012
Same as it's always been since the begining of time.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168509 Nov 18, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the last few posts of yours. Did you?
Are you implying his posts are dopey by using a dopey post of your own?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168512 Nov 18, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw........ did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your stupidity?
I don't think so. Nana nana nana!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168516 Nov 18, 2012
Ricardo wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of dopes and dopey posts, anybody seen that Loser from Livermore?
I heard he got run over by a bus in downtown Livermore. But other people say he went up to SF for the big Castro Street parties on Halloween and had a stroke.

I hope he's OK just maybe over medicated or something. I sure miss his dopey posts and all his 100's of sock puppets!

"Shut yer pie hole!" "You need a 55 gallon drum Thorazine! Administered anally!" And silly sh!t like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,264
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey