Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,381)

Showing posts 147,601 - 147,620 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168198
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your dumb post that I attacked for it's stupidity:
"Freedom and equality for all....SCREW THE RACIST BIGOTED HATE FILLED NAZI GOP SLIME."
No where does it mention same sex marriage. And it's dumb. All means all, even Nazi GOP slime and bigots like you!
What a dope!
Ok. So I support same sex marriage legality...DO YOU?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168199
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. So I support same sex marriage legality...DO YOU?
Just one more time, try and let it sink in jackass. ALL means ALL. Unlike you where ALL doesn't include people you don't like.

Wow! You are a real dope!

Too funny!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168201
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more time, try and let it sink in jackass. ALL means ALL. Unlike you where ALL doesn't include people you don't like.
Wow! You are a real dope!
Too funny!
I did say ALL and I do mean ALL.......Now please answer this question.

DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168202
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say ALL and I do mean ALL.......Now please answer this question.
DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
Unbelievable!

If you still don't understand that all includes all, tough sh!t, you're stupid, I can't help you.

What a dope!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168203
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable!
If you still don't understand that all includes all, tough sh!t, you're stupid, I can't help you.
What a dope!
Why wont you answer the question? I will admit to going to heavy and to far with my first post.

DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE? It is simple question please answer.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168204
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wont you answer the question? I will admit to going to heavy and to far with my first post.
DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE? It is simple question please answer.
I'm going to be very patient here Fruitloops. When I say "ALL" it means "ALL". Of course including marriage equality for ALL.

To me, All means All, unlike you where "ALL" means everyone except republicans or other people you don't like.

Get it? Got it? Good!(We can only hope!)

You are truly a dope!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168205
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to be very patient here Fruitloops. When I say "ALL" it means "ALL". Of course including marriage equality for ALL.
To me, All means All, unlike you where "ALL" means everyone except republicans or other people you don't like.
Get it? Got it? Good!(We can only hope!)
You are truly a dope!
Ok since you support same sex marriage then why did you attack me?

Your the one who makes no sense. Why attack someone you agree with.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168206
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok since you support same sex marriage then why did you attack me?
Your the one who makes no sense. Why attack someone you agree with.
Because you said you support equality and freedom for all when you really don't.

And you called me a bigot and Hitler and all.

What a jackass!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168207
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you said you support equality and freedom for all when you really don't.
And you called me a bigot and Hitler and all.
What a jackass!
I do support it for ALL. I just get so mad at those who dont and tend to go to far. And most who vote GOP tend to not support equality.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168208
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I do support it for ALL. I just get so mad at those who dont and tend to go to far. And most who vote GOP tend to not support equality.
He's trollling for you to say "all", so he can come back with "polygamy".

But, at best, the most you'll get from him is some equavalent to, "What a dope". Sometimes a "yuk-yuk-yuk".

Nothing important....It's pretty boring.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168209
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trollling for you to say "all", so he can come back with "polygamy".
But, at best, the most you'll get from him is some equavalent to, "What a dope". Sometimes a "yuk-yuk-yuk".
Nothing important....It's pretty boring.
Talk about boring and unimportant.

Jeez troll, spell check. Perhaps if you'd calm down you'd spell better. Relax Fruitloops! Type slowly, use a dictionary for those tough words like "trolling". And the real tough ones like "equivalent"

What a dope!

Now SCRAM troll!

Funny!
Winston Smith

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168210
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.
Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.
Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.
In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.
Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.
From http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_bara...
By the 5th grade he was back in Hawaii and living with his maternal grandparents. His grandmother was Methodist and his grandfather had Baptist and Unitarian ties.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168211
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trollling for you to say "all", so he can come back with "polygamy".
But, at best, the most you'll get from him is some equavalent to, "What a dope". Sometimes a "yuk-yuk-yuk".
Nothing important....It's pretty boring.
This whole topic is just a personal troll pond for that idiot
Winston Smith

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168212
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. I am sure that he will be threw with it, in a minute...
Right after we're threw talking about the successful impeachment of Clinton.:D
Winston Smith

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168213
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you beat your wife Mussolini?
What a jackass!
I wanna know why his wife's name is Mussolini.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168214
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna know why his wife's name is Mussolini.
LOL!
Mr Tibbs

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168215
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The Morman FBI agent, Frederick W. Humphries II, 47, is also described by former colleagues as relentless in his pursuit of what he sees as wrongdoing, he took his concerns to Congressional Republicans.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168216
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's impeachment.
that's in the past, there are new Awholes doing the same thing today. The reason the government doesn't do anythig about it is because they are all in bed with each other, that is the American way these days. The citizens are too stupid to bring in new parties that owe no one anything. what a joke you all are falling gor this crap it's sickening. This country has gone down the drain, too many foreingers here demanding too many changes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168217
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna know why his wife's name is Mussolini.
It's not.

He called me "hitler" (with a small "h" because he's a dumbass). So I called him "Mussolini" (with a capital "M" because I'm not a dumbass.

Get it? Probably not.

.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168218
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole topic is just a personal troll pond for that idiot
He says to the biggest troll on this thread and his best new soul mate.
"Big D" and "NonPsycho Mike DiDucci" power couple!

What a pair of jerks!

Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,601 - 147,620 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••