Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Winston Smith

Dumfries, VA

#168210 Nov 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.
Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.
Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.
In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.
Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.
From http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_bara...
By the 5th grade he was back in Hawaii and living with his maternal grandparents. His grandmother was Methodist and his grandfather had Baptist and Unitarian ties.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168211 Nov 15, 2012
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trollling for you to say "all", so he can come back with "polygamy".
But, at best, the most you'll get from him is some equavalent to, "What a dope". Sometimes a "yuk-yuk-yuk".
Nothing important....It's pretty boring.
This whole topic is just a personal troll pond for that idiot
Winston Smith

Dumfries, VA

#168212 Nov 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. I am sure that he will be threw with it, in a minute...
Right after we're threw talking about the successful impeachment of Clinton.:D
Winston Smith

Dumfries, VA

#168213 Nov 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you beat your wife Mussolini?
What a jackass!
I wanna know why his wife's name is Mussolini.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168214 Nov 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Mr Tibbs

Covina, CA

#168215 Nov 15, 2012
The Morman FBI agent, Frederick W. Humphries II, 47, is also described by former colleagues as relentless in his pursuit of what he sees as wrongdoing, he took his concerns to Congressional Republicans.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168216 Nov 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's impeachment.
that's in the past, there are new Awholes doing the same thing today. The reason the government doesn't do anythig about it is because they are all in bed with each other, that is the American way these days. The citizens are too stupid to bring in new parties that owe no one anything. what a joke you all are falling gor this crap it's sickening. This country has gone down the drain, too many foreingers here demanding too many changes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168217 Nov 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not.

He called me "hitler" (with a small "h" because he's a dumbass). So I called him "Mussolini" (with a capital "M" because I'm not a dumbass.

Get it? Probably not.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168218 Nov 15, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole topic is just a personal troll pond for that idiot
He says to the biggest troll on this thread and his best new soul mate.
"Big D" and "NonPsycho Mike DiDucci" power couple!

What a pair of jerks!

Funny!
Dirty Tennessee GOP

Covina, CA

#168219 Nov 15, 2012
Typical, Republicans are such hypocrites, reminds me of Vitnor and Craige.

At least he's not a pedophile like the GOP congressman from Florida who left in disgrace.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#168220 Nov 15, 2012
Dirty Tennessee GOP wrote:
Typical, Republicans are such hypocrites, reminds me of Vitnor and Craige.

At least he's not a pedophile like the GOP congressman from Florida who left in disgrace.
Or like that rapist Bill Clinton
DirtyGOP

Covina, CA

#168221 Nov 15, 2012
John Charles Villiers-Farrow, the brother of actress Mia Farrow, has been charged with sexually abusing children in the Edgewater area of Anne Arundel County.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#168222 Nov 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to be very patient here Fruitloops. When I say "ALL" it means "ALL". Of course including marriage equality for ALL.
To me, All means All, unlike you where "ALL" means everyone except republicans or other people you don't like.
Get it? Got it? Good!(We can only hope!)
You are truly a dope!
Good man.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168223 Nov 15, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or like that rapist Bill Clinton
Or the criminal Jesse Jackson, Jr., who is on the public payroll, yet doesn't show up for work the past 6 months, gets reelected, still doesn't show up for work, and now has agreed to plead guilty to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars and has agreed to serve prison time. Too bad he never knew a preacher who could teach him morality and set him on the straight and narrow.
CommieMcCain

Covina, CA

#168225 Nov 15, 2012
Sen. John McCain escalated his stupid self serving battle with President Obama over the deadly September 2012 attack in Libya that left four Americans dead.

This is stupid McCain speaking like theidiot he really is: I think the President of the United States has a lot to answer for.

McCain your old and worthless, go find another idiot Republican to pick a fight with, your dealing with the wrong person again and it's above your rank an pay grade.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168226 Nov 15, 2012
CommieMcCain wrote:
Sen. John McCain escalated his stupid self serving battle with President Obama over the deadly September 2012 attack in Libya that left four Americans dead.
This is stupid McCain speaking like theidiot he really is: I think the President of the United States has a lot to answer for.
McCain your old and worthless, go find another idiot Republican to pick a fight with, your dealing with the wrong person again and it's above your rank an pay grade.
Why won't The Obamaniac hand over to DEMOCRATIC Senator Diane Feinstein the documents that she is demanding to investigate The Obamaniac's malfeasence in office ???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#168227 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship.
You are a fool.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
whenever a news reporter has an opinion, I change the channel, Fox news never lasts more than 5 seconds
I watch news for information, I could care less about a news reporters opinion
For some reason (smile) you are in a minority...

No question, their are opinion programs on Fox. They are labeled as such. But if you want fair and balanced news, there is no better source than Fox. Just a simple fact.

However, the best option is to listen to numerous source. They ALL have slants!

What you fail to address, and in fact affirm, is that you and the one I responded to simply engage in censorship.

Unwise and un-American.

Smile.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#168228 Nov 15, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with anything you said here aside from the vouchers. People given the choice will migrate towards better schools, with that migration that schools will be better funded and hire more and better teachers expanding their programs. Other schools will then have to compete or fail. When they fail, just like anything else, that void will be filled. Another school which is profiting from it's successful model, will expand into that void providing better education to those people as well.
The free market does work.
But I still think critical thinking is the key, we need to start teaching it again, and stop teaching regurgitation just to pass a test and make the school look good.
No, vouchers fail once you introduce "special needs" kids into the mix. Special education is expensive, sometimes VERY expensive. Some private schools (VERY expensive ones) exist to teach small groups of specific segments of special needs kids, but most private schools can't or won't even try to deal with it.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#168229 Nov 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The sex was cool. Breaking the oath of fidelity to his wife worrisome, but really just between them. The lying about it was his only crime to me.
Hard not to like Slick Willy, he sure has charisma and times were good when he was pres. but I don't know how much credit he should get for that, they were generally good all he had to do was not F*** it up.
He was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.
I might be a bit late with this...

Slick Willy did not actually lie when he said that he did not have sexual relations with that woman. He was playing with words, and using a specific meaning to imply a more general (mis)understanding. He was honest: he did not stick his penis into her vagina and that is exactly what he said. If people thought that he was saying that he never did anything sexual, well... that was their own ignorance.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168230 Nov 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No, vouchers fail once you introduce "special needs" kids into the mix. Special education is expensive, sometimes VERY expensive. Some private schools (VERY expensive ones) exist to teach small groups of specific segments of special needs kids, but most private schools can't or won't even try to deal with it.
Vouchers are a form of welfare for the rich, folks that already pay to have their kids in private school... get a voucher!

every person that has a kid in private school will be all for vouchers, instant free government money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,225
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web