Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
147,521 - 147,540 of 200,653 Comments Last updated 44 min ago

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168126 Nov 14, 2012
Morris wrote:
Old sour puss, trailer trash.
I think you failed as Commander in Chief before, said Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican.
This is another reason the South got it's backside kicked during the Civil War with them trashy rebs.
Except the "trashy rebs" were DEMOCRATS, hell-bent on keeping black Americans literally in the chains of slavery, no matter WHAT THE COST in blood and treasure to their states, and to the United States Of America. And they maintained that political stranglehold on those traitorous states for well more than 100 years.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#168127 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
As your tried to do to you ? You are the living (almost) proof that an abortion may not be successful..But then again, I am sure that they were trying to have a rational, well-adjusted child. Seems that they couldn't do anything right...Could they ?
Abort you = failure.
Raise you as normal = failure.
Have pride in their accomplishment = failure.
You're a fine one to talk about abortion. You have actual experience in the process....Firsthand experience. Insider information.
When did you finally pull the coat hanger out of your head?

North Hollywood, CA

#168130 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist.
Really?
Name a race I don't like.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168131 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Name a race I don't like.
Indianapolis 500 !

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168132 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another "intelligent, insightful" post from Rose_NoHo!

C'mon toots, you're quickly losing even the dopiest of your fans. Adjust your meds!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168133 Nov 14, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Indianapolis 500 !
Good one! And true. She hates rednecks!

Funny stuff!

North Hollywood, CA

#168134 Nov 14, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Indianapolis 500 !
Ha, ha.:)
cghjk gh

United States

#168136 Nov 14, 2012
fjkfy tutg
Ban Stalkers

Franklin Park, IL

#168137 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
After your mom pulled the pliers from around your neck.
gio bott8t

United States

#168138 Nov 14, 2012
vbn,,jc;sertrh

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168139 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha.:)
Of course, I know that for you and your "politically correct" group of Leninist friends you're demanding that the name of the race be changed to "The NativeAmericanapolis 500".

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#168140 Nov 14, 2012
Only 5 more days left till Supreme Court will decide whether or not it will hear Prop 8 or DOMA cases!

Legalized federal marriage equality!

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168141 Nov 14, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Only 5 more days left till Supreme Court will decide whether or not it will hear Prop 8 or DOMA cases!
Legalized federal marriage equality!
How do you know it's 5 more days ? Have a source for that ?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#168142 Nov 14, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it's 5 more days ? Have a source for that ?
Oh never mind they post postponed it for November 30th.

Only 15 more days left!

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Supre...

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168143 Nov 14, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh never mind they post postponed it for November 30th.
Only 15 more days left!
http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Supre...
Actually, we won't know the decsion ontil December 3rd, NOT Noveber 30th, and that is onlY IF they decide not to postpone the decision again, which they certainly could do.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168144 Nov 14, 2012
And I've never been to California, and do not plan on ever going there.

Now if I cold ever afford to move back to Queens or Brooklyn......

Since: May 11

Ontario, CA

#168145 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.
Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.
Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.
In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.
Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.
From http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_bara...
I don't care if a person is of Hare Krishna faith as long as they are decent, caring ,loving people and behave as such. You just proved that religion does more to separate people and cause discord than it does to bring them together.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#168146 Nov 15, 2012
SunShine wrote:
I used to watch Fox News.
I remember sitting at the end of the couch, leaning toward the TV, screaming as they massacred the truth and reported political news with a Republican slant.
I never watch Fox News now.
Censorship.

You are a fool.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168147 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship.
You are a fool.
whenever a news reporter has an opinion, I change the channel, Fox news never lasts more than 5 seconds

I watch news for information, I could care less about a news reporters opinion
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168148 Nov 15, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Har Har. Very funny.
According to the historical record:
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.(Genesis 1:25)
"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." (Leviticus 19:19)
"My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace." (Jeremiah 50:6)
"And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil." (Matthew 15:22)
"But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us." (Matthew 15:23)
"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)
"Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me." (Matthew 15:25)
"But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs." (Matthew 15:26)
"And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." (Matthew 15:27)
"Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." (Matthew 15:28)
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14)
"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," (2 Corinthians 6:17)
"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:18)
Ronald
Wait..... you think your Buybull is an historical record?

hahahahaah
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Rick Moss 69,094
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Little Ricky 15,973
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info