Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
147,201 - 147,220 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my party. I'm not a Republican as I ahve said here more times than I can count.
You gotta tell these jackasses everything 50 or 60 times!

What dopes!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Is hhe going to pull a 'Lucy' on president Charlie Brown again and hhold the football until the last second and then pull it away? Real leaders can make shit happen, but it takes one on each side...
I don't know anything about those cartoons, my grand kids watch sponge bob square pants.

Yep, real leaders make sh!t happen. One on each side. And you ain't it. You're the problem, not the solution.

Jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton was impeached (look up that word please).
On December 19,1998 Clinton was impeached by the House on two counts. Perjury and obstruction of justice. If he wasn't impeached, it would not have gone to the Senate at all. But he WAS impeached so it went to the Senate where he was eventually acquitted and thus not removed from office. The acquittal in no way negates the impeachment. You couldn't have an acquittal without impeachment!
I repeat for the 50th time Clinton was impeached. We know you don't understand, you don't have to tell us again that you don't understand.
One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred.
and was acquitted on Feb 12 1999 causing the impeachment to be a total and absolute failure. You keep forgetting that part.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about those cartoons, my grand kids watch sponge bob square pants.
Yep, real leaders make sh!t happen. One on each side. And you ain't it. You're the problem, not the solution.
Jackass!
how am i the problem?

(you don't remember Peanuts from your childhood? can you remember anything? you keep posting incorrect stuff I already ggave you verifiable facts on...)and you talk about having to tell people things again and again...hypocrit much?

What a dope!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and was acquitted on Feb 12 1999 causing the impeachment to be a total and absolute failure. You keep forgetting that part.
It wasn't a "FAILURE". Please point out where it says in teh U.S. Constitution that if the Senate doesn't covict someone of charges brought against an impeache dofficial, that it is a "FAILURE". You can't because it doesn't say that at all.

Clinton was impeached. It's a fact atht you apparently simply don't want to acknowledge.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachments don't "fail". You keep refusing to accept that part.
Nutty Norquist

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Billionaires wasted millions trying to buy the 2012 election.

They there were the "money laundry's" that proccessed the ill gotten monies.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachments don't "fail". You keep refusing to accept that part.
impeachment processes do. how did the senate impeachment process go...success or fail?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how am i the problem?
(you don't remember Peanuts from your childhood? can you remember anything? you keep posting incorrect stuff I already ggave you verifiable facts on...)and you talk about having to tell people things again and again...hypocrit much?
What a dope!
You're the problem because you're extremely partisan, not to mention a stubborn icehole. Woops! I mentioned it.

I remember peanuts from childhood. At the ball game. Crack em drop the shells on the bleachers. I'm a little older than you sonny.

Re-post some "incorrect stuff" I posted please jackass. Re-post those "verifiable facts" you posted. We'll wait.

Stop stealing my schtick.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

He still has not looked it up, it takes both houses of congress for an impeachment to be successful..... that did not happen.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the problem because you're extremely partisan, not to mention a stubborn icehole. Woops! I mentioned it.
I remember peanuts from childhood. At the ball game. Crack em drop the shells on the bleachers. I'm a little older than you sonny.
Re-post some "incorrect stuff" I posted please jackass. Re-post those "verifiable facts" you posted. We'll wait.
Stop stealing my schtick.
show one example of my partisansip. please.

how 'bout your half truths of the white house watching the whole attack in real time...false.

how 'bout your claim of requests for more security in benghazi. false, they were for Tripoli.

now it's your turn...my partisanship?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a "FAILURE". Please point out where it says in teh U.S. Constitution that if the Senate doesn't covict someone of charges brought against an impeache dofficial, that it is a "FAILURE". You can't because it doesn't say that at all.
Clinton was impeached. It's a fact atht you apparently simply don't want to acknowledge.
Mike cant understand it... maybe you can

It takes both houses of congress vote to successfully impeach a president and remove him from office ... did that happen?

One house votes to impeach, the second tries the impeachment

it passed the first, and failed the second.

the impeachment was a failure.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
As a matter of fact, since the Republicans hold a majority in the House Of Representatives, and teh U.S. Constitution specificallly states that "ALL bills for raising revenue MUST originate in teh House, the Republicans can prevent ANY increase in taxes that teh Obamaniac wants, and stop ANYTHING THe Obamaniac wnats to do, simply by voting against his proposals, or simply not voting on them at all.
I hope that the House majority OPPOSES The Obamaniac in every way possible, as that is apparently why the Americna people elected them to teh majority in teh first place.
And besides, with the Patreus\Benghazi\CIA scandal, it appears that impeachment hearings are going to be the ONLY way for teh American people to learn teh TRUTH, so The Obamaniac should jsut quitely resign right now if he REALLY wants to avoid long drawn-out impeachment hearings and an impeachment vote, and a Senat trial, whoulc could take up to 2 years to comeplete I bet.
:)
Throw STUMBLEBUM JOE in there !
NEXT !
You con dumbs are so desperate. Sorry, this whole Benghazi thing is a non issue.
You have a black president. Get over it.
Republican Hag

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Ann Coulter Invited was Then was Uninvited to Speak at University in New York state.(good move on there part).

Did University campus Republicans bow to social pressure, or simply see the "error" of their ignorant ways?

Since Ann Coulter is nothing but a ding dong, with no top floors working.

Her West Coast Hag-partner has yet to surface.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. Stop it. Clinton WAS impeached. Impeachment means charges were brought. It's like an idictment by a grand jury. Clinton WAS impeached. At trial, he was acquitted.

Impeachmnet DOES NOT MEAN remove from office. It means the House voted to indict him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You con dumbs are so desperate. Sorry, this whole Benghazi thing is a non issue.
You have a black president. Get over it.
I hate the knee jerk sentiment you just made Rose, but sometimes Rose, but I wonder if it actually is the truth.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike cant understand it... maybe you can
It takes both houses of congress vote to successfully impeach a president and remove him from office ... did that happen?
One house votes to impeach, the second tries the impeachment
it passed the first, and failed the second.
the impeachment was a failure.
The impeachment was NOT a failure. The votes for articles of impeachmnet PASSED!
Republican net

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn more about this american traitor, Grover Norquist at:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/11/grover...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Akpilot tactic #1 - avoid discussion by posting his silly list lies and personal attacks, then blame me for the fact he can't have an adult discussion.
Poor little puppet..

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the knee jerk sentiment you just made Rose, but sometimes Rose, but I wonder if it actually is the truth.
I don't think of it as knee jerk. If people actually just disagree with Obama's policies, state specific policies, etc, I don't call them racists. As much as "Wondering" dislikes him, AFAIR, I've never called him a racist just for being against Obama. "Wondering" actually deals with issues. But when people go on foam at the mouth rants about *him*, and start calling him "Marxist", "Stalinist" stuff like that when they have no idea what the terms mean, and they just want to see him fail, then I figure something else is involved...
As much as I dislike Romney, if he had been elected, I would have wanted to see him succeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••