Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
147,181 - 147,200 of 200,349 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that Steve's own memos about the area talked about all the weapons floating around after the war..?
What was the truth? Wo did it? please, inform the world...
But I don't know what happened. If my curiosity makes you angry, tough sh!t!

Since you keep insisting what happened is "clear". What happened? Please inform the world.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and it failed on Feb 12 1999 when Clinton was acquitted, which is why there were no consequences whatsoever to the failed impeachment
An impeachment that is successful results in removal from office, didnít happen... why.... because the impeachment failed
I get it that you are not going to comprehend, you donít have to explain any more that you cannot comprehend
Bill Clinton was impeached.

What a dope!
Nut Norquist

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Now that the fools running the Republicans nd tea baggers but are not elected officials at all, like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist.

These two DUMB BUNNIES have been running around crying about how they lost.

Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a Poopy-Head.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Willard wrote:
Never bet any money on a Willard.
Please tell this to Karl Rove who Pizzed away $300 million dollars on a failed attempt at buying a elected position.
And The Obamaniac who spent 4 billion dollars successfully buying a elected position.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nut Norquist wrote:
Now that the fools running the Republicans nd tea baggers but are not elected officials at all, like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist.
These two DUMB BUNNIES have been running around crying about how they lost.
Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a Poopy-Head.
If the Republicans "lost", then please explain WHY they hold a MAJORITY in the House Of Representatives, a MAJORITY of the gubernatorial seats, and a MAJORITY of the state legislatures.

I'm not a Rpublican. I'm a Libertarian and I voted that way, including this past election[s].

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

As a matter of fact, since the Republicans hold a majority in the House Of Representatives, and teh U.S. Constitution specificallly states that "ALL bills for raising revenue MUST originate in teh House, the Republicans can prevent ANY increase in taxes that teh Obamaniac wants, and stop ANYTHING THe Obamaniac wnats to do, simply by voting against his proposals, or simply not voting on them at all.

I hope that the House majority OPPOSES The Obamaniac in every way possible, as that is apparently why the Americna people elected them to teh majority in teh first place.

And besides, with the Patreus\Benghazi\CIA scandal, it appears that impeachment hearings are going to be the ONLY way for teh American people to learn teh TRUTH, so The Obamaniac should jsut quitely resign right now if he REALLY wants to avoid long drawn-out impeachment hearings and an impeachment vote, and a Senat trial, whoulc could take up to 2 years to comeplete I bet.

:)

Throw STUMBLEBUM JOE in there !

NEXT !

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
As a matter of fact, since the Republicans hold a majority in the House Of Representatives, and teh U.S. Constitution specificallly states that "ALL bills for raising revenue MUST originate in teh House, the Republicans can prevent ANY increase in taxes that teh Obamaniac wants, and stop ANYTHING THe Obamaniac wnats to do, simply by voting against his proposals, or simply not voting on them at all.
I hope that the House majority OPPOSES The Obamaniac in every way possible, as that is apparently why the Americna people elected them to teh majority in teh first place.
And besides, with the Patreus\Benghazi\CIA scandal, it appears that impeachment hearings are going to be the ONLY way for teh American people to learn teh TRUTH, so The Obamaniac should jsut quitely resign right now if he REALLY wants to avoid long drawn-out impeachment hearings and an impeachment vote, and a Senat trial, whoulc could take up to 2 years to comeplete I bet.
Throw STUMBLEBUM JOE in there !
NEXT !
Even if they are good policies for our country?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't know what happened. If my curiosity makes you angry, tough sh!t!
Since you keep insisting what happened is "clear". What happened? Please inform the world.
What a dope!
I already informed you. your denial of verifiable facts makes it clear you want a politically motivated inquisition, even though you earlier said you are against those. Seems there is little to believe in your posts...
Winston Smith

Amissville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a conservative democrat. I've been a registered democrat for over 40 years.
Bla bla bla..far right wing BAD!! Bla bla bla Far left wing NOT Bad!!
It is very unfortunate neither side compromises.
Democrats idea of compromise seems to be that Republicans must become democrats!
Moderate democrat here. Currently disappointed in the sum total of American politicians.

The Republican idea of compromise is for all Democrats to die.

BTW, did you know that in many nations Obama is viewed as conservative?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton was impeached.
What a dope!
No Clinton was acquitted ( look up that word please ), the impeachment did not fulfill a single thing that it was voted on for, not one, an absolute and total failure in every respect.

Name one outcome that the impeachment caused?

I can already tell you, none.

The real question is what were they doing in congress spending my hard earned money doing absolutely nothing of value whatsoever?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I already informed you. your denial of verifiable facts makes it clear you want a politically motivated inquisition, even though you earlier said you are against those. Seems there is little to believe in your posts...
Please remind me of what you informed me. Please tell me of any facts that I have denied. Please tell me what you don't believe in my posts.

Then maybe we can talk fruitloops.

What a jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderate democrat here. Currently disappointed in the sum total of American politicians.
Funny you say that, I used to be a republican, then they moved to the right wing, and the democrats moved more in my direction.

I didnít change, they did.

If Ronald Reagan were alive today,( their messiah ) he would not pass muster, they would call him a Democrat.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Even if they are good policies for our country?
The only good policy for our country now is cutting the federal government, and budget in half each year, and haf of what's remaining each succeeding year, until the governmet is actually managable and doing soething useful, and balancing the budget.

And why haven't the Democrats even PASSED a federal budget the past for years of Teh Obamaniacs Glorious Reign ? Why won't Harry [G]Ried allow one to be voted on ?

And people on Long Island and Staten Island STILL have no pwer 3 weeks into this disaster and STILL FEMA, and nobody else form teh fedral government, has shown up to help these people. What's Teh Obamaniac doing about THAT ?!

And why is it that DEMOCRATIC Senator diane Feinstein is being stonewalled by The Obamaniac on the Benghazi investgation ??? Get Ken Starr in there ! He'll find out !

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not. He's seen as teh TRUE Marxist-Stalinist that he and his party are. They tolerate NO DISSENT from his Stalinist line.

Uncle Joe is PROUD and looking up at them.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good policy for our country now is cutting the federal government, and budget in half each year, and haf of what's remaining each succeeding year, until the governmet is actually managable and doing soething useful, and balancing the budget.
And why haven't the Democrats even PASSED a federal budget the past for years of Teh Obamaniacs Glorious Reign ? Why won't Harry [G]Ried allow one to be voted on ?
And people on Long Island and Staten Island STILL have no pwer 3 weeks into this disaster and STILL FEMA, and nobody else form teh fedral government, has shown up to help these people. What's Teh Obamaniac doing about THAT ?!
And why is it that DEMOCRATIC Senator diane Feinstein is being stonewalled by The Obamaniac on the Benghazi investgation ??? Get Ken Starr in there ! He'll find out !
You didn't mention anything about the quality of the legislation to be stalled by te Rep.s in congress, you just said stall anything Obama does. it would seem you don't care about solving any problems we have as a nation. You just want your party to regain power. Sad, very sad. not a very good US citizen.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Boehner will be reasonable. And now that Obama is in his second term and has no need to keep the far left charmed anymore, he'll be more moderate. This is encouraging.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't mention anything about the quality of the legislation to be stalled by te Rep.s in congress, you just said stall anything Obama does. it would seem you don't care about solving any problems we have as a nation. You just want your party to regain power. Sad, very sad. not a very good US citizen.
It's not my party. I'm not a Republican as I ahve said here more times than I can count.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No Clinton was acquitted ( look up that word please ), the impeachment did not fulfill a single thing that it was voted on for, not one, an absolute and total failure in every respect.
Name one outcome that the impeachment caused?
I can already tell you, none.
The real question is what were they doing in congress spending my hard earned money doing absolutely nothing of value whatsoever?
Bill Clinton was impeached (look up that word please).

On December 19,1998 Clinton was impeached by the House on two counts. Perjury and obstruction of justice. If he wasn't impeached, it would not have gone to the Senate at all. But he WAS impeached so it went to the Senate where he was eventually acquitted and thus not removed from office. The acquittal in no way negates the impeachment. You couldn't have an acquittal without impeachment!

I repeat for the 50th time Clinton was impeached. We know you don't understand, you don't have to tell us again that you don't understand.

One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my party. I'm not a Republican as I ahve said here more times than I can count.
regardless...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Boehner will be reasonable. And now that Obama is in his second term and has no need to keep the far left charmed anymore, he'll be more moderate. This is encouraging.
Is hhe going to pull a 'Lucy' on president Charlie Brown again and hhold the football until the last second and then pull it away? Real leaders can make shit happen, but it takes one on each side...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••