Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#167675 Nov 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, there is no evidence that gay men are more likely to molest boys than straight men.
You are a bald faced liar.

NAMBLA hides under the seedy underbelly of liberalism. Leftist bookstores sell NAMBLA materials. Look it up on indymedia, shitferbrains. Begin with the SF Bay, assuming they haven't hidden it.
RepubsAreSick

Covina, CA

#167678 Nov 11, 2012
You really mean Republicans are sick don't you?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#167679 Nov 11, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bald faced liar.
NAMBLA hides under the seedy underbelly of liberalism. Leftist bookstores sell NAMBLA materials. Look it up on indymedia, shitferbrains. Begin with the SF Bay, assuming they haven't hidden it.
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2005/02/02/1...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167680 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, two strokes run like crazy. That would have been an H1 you were piloting around. Fast with horrible handling. No valve train to limit revs like a four stroke. BTW, that 750 isn't a Yammie either.
Don't remember the model name but that's the one! Handled like a drunk squirrel. I remember it had 3 exhaust pipes, 2 on one side, one on the other.

I dunno if you're serious about correcting me on calling your 1978 Honda CB 750K a "Yamaha" or if you're turning the joke around on me. I suspect the latter. If so, good job!
Flying

Covina, CA

#167681 Nov 11, 2012
Red flag warning tonight.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167682 Nov 11, 2012
Gay is Sick wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate gays, idiot, when you are gay. Typical gay, not your problem, it is everyone else's. Strange I find gays killing themselves, but these frustrated straights do not seem to be dying from suicides and drug overdoses. Why are you killing gays, by isolating them from treatment?
Gay people live in a world with homophobic morons like you, and little support. That's why they end up killing themselves.
If you'd put 1% of the effort you spend on spreading hate towards gays into getting laid, you could help get rid of your sexual frustration, and thus your homophobia.

Los Angeles, CA

#167683 Nov 11, 2012
Gay is Sick wrote:
<quoted text>So,you admit that gays molest boys. Confession is good for you.
Liar. I said no such thing.
Why can't you argue against what I actually said?
Gay is Sick is Sick wrote:
Really, so you are saying that lesbians also have sex with boys.
Can't stop daydreaming about sex with boys, can you?
You are also saying that straight women molest little girls.
No, never said that.
But you just can't get your mind off of sex with children.
Sorry, dufus, the word is homosexual, which means sex with the same sex and also most of these cases that gay men are caught in are with pubescent and older boys. You know, boys with hair around their genitalia.
Damn, you really go into detail when you think about having sex with boys...Well, as long as you just play with yourself and don't actually molest children...
StealingEyes

Covina, CA

#167684 Nov 11, 2012
Grover Norquist and Americans for Tax Reform ATR served as a "conduit" for funds that flowed from Abramoff's clients to surreptitiously finance grass-roots lobbying campaigns.

Grover Norquist has denied that he did anything wrong, and has not been charged with any crime.

Los Angeles, CA

#167685 Nov 11, 2012
your time will come wrote:
<quoted text>
queers like male body parts, straight men don't. Wish queers would stop molesting little boys.
Gay men like *men's* parts.
Are you a straight guy? Do the body parts of little girls do it for you?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#167686 Nov 11, 2012
StealingEyes wrote:
Grover Norquist and Americans for Tax Reform ATR served as a "conduit" for funds that flowed from Abramoff's clients to surreptitiously finance grass-roots lobbying campaigns.
Grover Norquist has denied that he did anything wrong, and has not been charged with any crime.
isn't grass roots lobbyingg what teis country was founded on? the whole concept of lobbyin is the foundation of representative democracy.
Winston Smith

Spotsylvania, VA

#167687 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And his second would have different info on what went on?
Did I say he would? Nope, I simply responded to your disbelief about information that was readily available, namely that Petraeus wouldn't appear subsequent to his resignation. All I pointed out was fact. I've given no opinion on the matter.
Winston Smith

Spotsylvania, VA

#167688 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remember the model name but that's the one! Handled like a drunk squirrel. I remember it had 3 exhaust pipes, 2 on one side, one on the other.
I dunno if you're serious about correcting me on calling your 1978 Honda CB 750K a "Yamaha" or if you're turning the joke around on me. I suspect the latter. If so, good job!
Yours was an H1 500 Mach III, that was followed by the H2 750 Mack IV (also a triple). A friend of mine had one that he rescued from some shrubs/weeds that had engulfed it in someone's back yard. Now that bike was mental. He referred to it as a flexi flyer. Other fond references included the notion that it was hinged in the middle. I recall a high school classmate having one and he'd smoke the tire while hoisting the front in a rather spectacular wheelie. Those bikes weren't meant for turning, just straight line lunacy, zero to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH in nanoseconds.

You'll find I don't take much of anything seriously.

"Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you."

St. Croix valley

#167689 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say he would? Nope, I simply responded to your disbelief about information that was readily available, namely that Petraeus wouldn't appear subsequent to his resignation. All I pointed out was fact. I've given no opinion on the matter.
i never said he wouldn't appear if he resigned. in fact, I stated the opposite.

you seem confused...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167690 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours was an H1 500 Mach III, that was followed by the H2 750 Mack IV (also a triple). A friend of mine had one that he rescued from some shrubs/weeds that had engulfed it in someone's back yard. Now that bike was mental. He referred to it as a flexi flyer. Other fond references included the notion that it was hinged in the middle. I recall a high school classmate having one and he'd smoke the tire while hoisting the front in a rather spectacular wheelie. Those bikes weren't meant for turning, just straight line lunacy, zero to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH in nanoseconds.
You'll find I don't take much of anything seriously.
"Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you."
I tell you we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different.- Kurt Vonnegut.
Winston Smith

Washington, DC

#167692 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't grass roots lobbyingg what teis country was founded on? the whole concept of lobbyin is the foundation of representative democracy.
Only if it really is grass roots and doesn't do things like sway people into supporting foreign sweat shops. Abramoff and Ralph Reed are sleaze buckets. Norquist managed to dodge responsibility, but the three of them are cut from the same cloth.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167693 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i never said he wouldn't appear if he resigned. in fact, I stated the opposite.
you seem confused...
Aw shuddup woody woodticks.

What a dope!
Winston Smith

Washington, DC

#167694 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i never said he wouldn't appear if he resigned. in fact, I stated the opposite.
you seem confused...
I pointed out that he was not going to testify as scheduled before his resignation. This is congruent with DiRucci's comments as well. You seem to read things that aren't there.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167695 Nov 11, 2012
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

St. Croix valley

#167696 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup woody woodticks.
What a dope!
tired of having to resort to danth's law?

St. Croix valley

#167697 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if it really is grass roots and doesn't do things like sway people into supporting foreign sweat shops. Abramoff and Ralph Reed are sleaze buckets. Norquist managed to dodge responsibility, but the three of them are cut from the same cloth.
yes they were sleeze. regardless, lobbying is te foundation of our nation. you may dislike some of them, but others may dislike the ones you favor.

civil rights fighters were lobbying for change. Suffragettes were lobbying for their cause. it is what we do in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr theos 2,276
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sat bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey