Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,937

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#167648 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not testify next week because he is no longer CIA director. His deputy will.
We won't find any cover up if we don't look for it that's for sure. You worried? Do you suggest we don't investigate the murder of four Americans because it might make Obama look bad?
There were security problems for a long time. Stevens was asking for better security for a long time. It was repeatedly denied. Why?
Why did Obama say it was a spontaneous demonstration against a YouTube video for 2 weeks when he knew differently with the first moratar round? Spontaneous demonstrators don't carry mortars and RPGs in their pockets.
Why do you not think they will subpoena him?

We already went over this Mikey. he asked for extra security att tripoli, how would that have helped him at benghazi? the administration was not pinning the attack on any terrorist group,as they had no facts to do so with.

yes, one of Stevens own cables was exactly about the high nmber of arms floating around the area leftover from the war.(again, we already went over all this. Did you forget in just a weeks time?)

facts are fun!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167649 Nov 11, 2012
oh no wrote:
thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex attractions.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167650 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Well i'm not an Obama fan, i'm a fan of the facts and they seem pretty clear. Wen i asked you to sow wat is still up for question, all you could post were some half-truts or outriht media lies that i cleared up for you with verifiable facts.
is it only people as uninformed as you that are not stisfied? i think the nation can live with that...
You see Fruitloops, that is the problem. I am uninformed about what happened and so are you.

The difference between us is I want to know what happened. You don't care because whatever Obama did or didn't do is OK with you.

Question authority. Get very worried when they refuse to answer.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167651 Nov 11, 2012
It seems the conspiracy wingnuts are NEVER satisfied.
Linden

Groesbeck, TX

#167652 Nov 11, 2012
Anybody seen that Loser from Livermore, I want to wish him Happy Veteran's day?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167653 Nov 11, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
It seems the conspiracy wingnuts are NEVER satisfied.
Question authority.
Grover Nor

Covina, CA

#167654 Nov 11, 2012
Grover Norquist, and it is hard for the Republicans to accept this, but Grover Norquist is a Muslim Brotherhood facilitator.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/boykin-...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167655 Nov 11, 2012
Linden wrote:
Anybody seen that Loser from Livermore, I want to wish him Happy Veteran's day?
I'm worried about Old "Pie hole"! Haven't seen a dopey Bill post in a long time. I miss his dumb posts! "Shut your piehole!" silly sh!t like that.

St. Croix valley

#167656 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You see Fruitloops, that is the problem. I am uninformed about what happened and so are you.
The difference between us is I want to know what happened. You don't care because whatever Obama did or didn't do is OK with you.
Question authority. Get very worried when they refuse to answer.
No. you were uninformed. What you do with the information I gave you is your problem.

i, and it seems this administration both want investigate what hhappened, lest we can prevent it in the future or react to it better if it does.
Grover Nor

Covina, CA

#167657 Nov 11, 2012
That stupid idiot Grover Norquist, who has demanded pledges against new taxes from members of Congress, is counting heads.

While still-unsettled races could change these totals, here’s where the tally stands for his Americans for Tax Reform and its influential anti-tax pledge.

He isn't telling this boobs that a large group of them that signed a pledge before with him, lost their seats due to being rejected by the voting populas.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167658 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No. you were uninformed. What you do with the information I gave you is your problem.
i, and it seems this administration both want investigate what hhappened, lest we can prevent it in the future or react to it better if it does.
What a dopey post. Don't know what you're talking about Fruitloops, sorry.

Sober up, learn to type and spell correctly maybe we'll talk later.

What a dope!
Grover Nor

Covina, CA

#167659 Nov 11, 2012
Wow. Now that’s interesting.

This info came to me today while I was surfing, probably because the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)— that wild and crazy group whose annual conference is always a whole lotta fun — is going ever more insane and turning against one of the (to date) insanest amongst them — Grover Norquist.

I’m posting this because my God, it’s another example of the shameless hypocrisy of the right.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167660 Nov 11, 2012
Grover Nor wrote:
Grover Norquist, and it is hard for the Republicans to accept this, but Grover Norquist is a Muslim Brotherhood facilitator.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/boykin-...
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...
Grover Nor

Covina, CA

#167662 Nov 11, 2012
CPAC just started Thursday, but already the handshakes and hours of standing are leading to convention fatigue.

President of Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) Grover Norquist, though, has two simple solutions to surviving the three days of CPAC: a wife and alcohol.

“You bring your wife with you, and you drink heavily,” Norquist told POLITICO.
Winston Smith

Herndon, VA

#167663 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't he testify himself? you do know what a subpoena is, don't you?
Why yes, I do know what a subpoena is. You do know how to use google don't you? Just a quick poke around and you'll find that what DiRucci and I have said about him testifying is true. He was set to testify, now he isn't. That doesn't mean he can't testify later, just that stepping down has changed things.
Winston Smith

Herndon, VA

#167665 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosen up Winnie! Don't take everything so seriously, I'm not mad at you silly! Just riding your a** trying to loosen you up a little.
I bought a Kawaski 500cc 3 cylinder two cycle in Japan in 1969. Faster than a raped ape! But sounded like a loud vacuum cleaner! Had to ride on the wrong side of the road (silly Japanese) through Nagasaki back to my ship. Sold it later in Vietnam, never brought it home. Should have. Weird bike two cycle engine revved like a maniac!
No I never called your Yamaha a Kawasaki, must have been some other cool guy, you always get us smart guys mixed up!
Fun stuff!
Ah yes, two strokes run like crazy. That would have been an H1 you were piloting around. Fast with horrible handling. No valve train to limit revs like a four stroke. BTW, that 750 isn't a Yammie either.
Winston Smith

Falls Church, VA

#167666 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey post. Don't know what you're talking about Fruitloops, sorry.
Sober up, learn to type and spell correctly maybe we'll talk later.
What a dope!
I hope you're enjoying your spam and lemmons as much as I'm enjoying mine! The red Xs are a nice touch too.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#167667 Nov 11, 2012
Gay is Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.salon.com/2012/10/29/scotus_to_con...
The Supreme Court will consider whether to take up the anti-gay marriage Proposition 8 and/or any of several Defense of Marriage Act cases on Nov. 20, and will likely release its decisions by Nov. 26.
The Court is scheduled for a private conference on the 20th, during which it will decide whether to rule on Hollingsworth v. Perry, the federal challenge to Proposition 8. If the Supreme Court decides not to review Proposition 8, it will uphold the 9th Circuit’s ruling that the law violates the 14th Amendment and is unconstitutional.
SCOTUS will also decide whether to rule on any of the four DOMA cases that have been filed before it, including Windsor v. United States, in which the 2nd Circuit recently found that DOMA is unconstitutional.
On Friday, the Department of Justice filed a brief asking the Court to prioritize a decision on the Windsor case.
“Although Department of Health and Human Services v. Massachusetts … is also a case in which a court of appeals has rendered a decision, this case now provides the most appropriate vehicle for this Court’s resolution of the constitutionality of Section 3 of DOMA,” the DOJ brief says.“In particular, the court of appeals in Massachusetts was constrained by binding circuit precedent as to the applicable level of scrutiny … whereas the court of appeals here was not so constrained, and its analysis may be beneficial to this Court’s consideration of that issue.”
Salon ?! That's a commie-pinko website ! I wouldn't believe anything they say about anything ! They're just a page ripped rite out of Uncle Joe's playbook.

St. Croix valley

#167668 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, I do know what a subpoena is. You do know how to use google don't you? Just a quick poke around and you'll find that what DiRucci and I have said about him testifying is true. He was set to testify, now he isn't. That doesn't mean he can't testify later, just that stepping down has changed things.
And his second would have different info on what went on?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167670 Nov 11, 2012
Gay is Sick wrote:
<quoted text>Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your dad being gay. Why do you hate gays?
However, shall we go into the world of gay voodoo science.
Why do you hate gays?
Not going to bother with the rest of your post, idiot, I have nothing against gays.
You have a problem with gays because you can't deal with your own same sex attractions, and are sexually frustrated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr THCCBN 15,994
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr lollypop 5,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 69,368
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search