Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
147,061 - 147,080 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167603
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Ronald wrote:
Hey you guys. In case you haven't heard, Svengoolie suffered a heart attack last Saturday night. On behalf of my many Homosexual friends, the lesbians, "and others", I wish him a quick recovery.
Svengoolie had scheduled a showing of the original "Dracula" movie tonight. Let us hope the film is aired in his absence, and that he can enjoy watching it from the comfort of his hospital bed.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f
Ronald
Ronald.

I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.

I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!

Best wishes to you and your honey.

Michael.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zacherle

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167604
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.
I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!
Best wishes to you and your honey.
Michael.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zacherle
I remember Zacherley ! On WPLJ 95.5 ! i LOVE him ! He's a multi-talented guy !
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167605
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.
I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!
Best wishes to you and your honey.
Michael.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zacherle
Mike DiRucci.

I love watching Svengoolie. Zacharley seems to be the type of host I would enjoy watching too. In all the years Johnnie Carson was on TV, I never watched a single one of his shows, nor any of those of his competitors.

I conveyed your good wishes to my honey. He said to tell you "Bow Wow".

Ronald
oh no

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167606
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167607
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

oh no wrote:
thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey
Any scientific evidence to back up those claims ?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167608
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Winston Smith

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167609
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Winston. Did I say "journalists" or did I say "journalists except Fox journalists"?
Are you going to start fibbing again?
I don't want a biased conservative journalist any more than I want a biased liberal journalist.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Winston, I know that stuff. You don't have to explain.
What a dope!
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.

Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167610
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Wat the Tyler wrote:
Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Off topic! The topic is Benghazi.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167611
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.
Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.
Yes they are! nana nana nana!

Weren't you the snob who said you and your friends never watch TV? And now you're watching FOX? Funny!

I have suffered through ABC CBS NBC MSNBC PBS ( And I get taxed for that one!) on and on. Excuuuuuuse FOX for being less liberal!

Funny Stuff!

P.S. And I have suffered through MSNBC

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167613
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.
Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2012/10/...
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167614
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Weren't you the snob who said you and your friends never watch TV? And now you're watching FOX?
Nope, I never said that. You're confused. I try to watch a mix of things. But Fox (yes the others too) can't seem to keep from throwing their caustic spin into the mix.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167615
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I never said that. You're confused. I try to watch a mix of things. But Fox (yes the others too) can't seem to keep from throwing their caustic spin into the mix.
It's 3 years old so you'll probably disqualify it on that alone! I'll try and i=find something more current. Or not. Lazy Sunday.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167616
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Woops. Here's the link.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2009/...
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167617
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167618
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Here you go Winnie. A little humor, you're so grouchy this morning!

&fe ature=results_video

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167619
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.

Sore winners are such losers!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167620
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.
Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.
A study showed that most journalists were Democrats. Eighty-nine percent of them voted for a Democrat for President (generally considered liberal) compared to 43 percent of the general population.

But of course they're not biased! Only the 11% who are conservatives are biased.

Is that what you're saying Winston?

FUN!
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167621
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 3 years old so you'll probably disqualify it on that alone! I'll try and i=find something more current. Or not. Lazy Sunday.
A pissing contest?

http://www.fair.org/reports/lichter-memo.html
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167622
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.
Sore winners are such losers!
Yet you offer conflicting commentary. On one hand Obama's reelection is the media's fault because Romney was treated unfairly, and OTOH, long live democracy.

While you're proving your point, I'm going to go spin some wrenches. I've got loads of maintenance to do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167623
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you offer conflicting commentary. On one hand Obama's reelection is the media's fault because Romney was treated unfairly, and OTOH, long live democracy.
While you're proving your point, I'm going to go spin some wrenches. I've got loads of maintenance to do.
Oh Winnie you're fibbing again! I never said Obama's re election was "the media's fault."!

What a big fibber! So silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••