Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
147,061 - 147,080 of 200,358 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey you guys. In case you haven't heard, Svengoolie suffered a heart attack last Saturday night. On behalf of my many Homosexual friends, the lesbians, "and others", I wish him a quick recovery.

Svengoolie had scheduled a showing of the original "Dracula" movie tonight. Let us hope the film is aired in his absence, and that he can enjoy watching it from the comfort of his hospital bed.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f

Ronald
Peddlers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

So the peddlers have started to move in on ther unfortunate in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
The timing of Petraeus's resignation is very curious.
Do you and others realize that he has now PUBLICLY ADMITTED to a CRIMINAL OFFENSE ?

I want to point out something probably ALL of you forgot or didn't know about. Whether you like it or not, ADULTERY is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE in the military. It is specifically criminalized in the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) which CONGRESS WROTE. Now you may think that is stupid or silly, but that is a FACT. Furthermore, even in the RECENT past, military personnel HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED, TRIED, CONVICTED, AND SENTENCED for the CRIME of ADULTERY.

Remember that to be in the military, you MUST volunteer, and in so doing you SWEAR AN OATH to abide by ALL the laws, rules, and regulations in the UCMJ. You do NOT get to pick and choose which ones you don't lke and will not follow.

The general has PUBLICLY ADMITTED to committing a CRIME. If an officer or enlisted person admitted to the same crime, do you think the military justice system would look the other way ? You KNOW they wouldn't. How can we expect military personnel, who VOLUNTEER for military service, and SWEAR AN OATH, to obey the UCMJ in it's entirety without exception, if one of the highest generals doesn't follow it, and in so doing,commits a CRIME ? He is an ADMITTED CRIMINAL, whether you like it or not.

Now, for those of you think that adultery should NOT be a crime, then I recommend that you write your represntatives and senators, and ask them to decriminalize adultery in the military.

And is ther even teh SLIGHTEST POSSIBILTY that he could have been blackmailed if this had become know to others so inclinced to take advantage of that knowledge ?

If a person walks into a bank and robs it, should he be prosecuted ?

If the president of the bank embezzles money from the bank, should he be prosecuted ?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
Hey you guys. In case you haven't heard, Svengoolie suffered a heart attack last Saturday night. On behalf of my many Homosexual friends, the lesbians, "and others", I wish him a quick recovery.
Svengoolie had scheduled a showing of the original "Dracula" movie tonight. Let us hope the film is aired in his absence, and that he can enjoy watching it from the comfort of his hospital bed.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f
Ronald
Ronald.

I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.

I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!

Best wishes to you and your honey.

Michael.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zacherle

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.
I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!
Michael.
I remember Zacherley ! On WPLJ 95.5 ! i LOVE him ! He's a multi-talented guy !
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
Michael.
Mike DiRucci.

I love watching Svengoolie. Zacharley seems to be the type of host I would enjoy watching too. In all the years Johnnie Carson was on TV, I never watched a single one of his shows, nor any of those of his competitors.

I conveyed your good wishes to my honey. He said to tell you "Bow Wow".

Ronald
oh no

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

oh no wrote:
thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey
Any scientific evidence to back up those claims ?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Winston Smith

Great Falls, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Winston. Did I say "journalists" or did I say "journalists except Fox journalists"?
Are you going to start fibbing again?
I don't want a biased conservative journalist any more than I want a biased liberal journalist.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Winston, I know that stuff. You don't have to explain.
What a dope!
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.

Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Wat the Tyler wrote:
Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Off topic! The topic is Benghazi.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.
Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.
Yes they are! nana nana nana!

Weren't you the snob who said you and your friends never watch TV? And now you're watching FOX? Funny!

I have suffered through ABC CBS NBC MSNBC PBS ( And I get taxed for that one!) on and on. Excuuuuuuse FOX for being less liberal!

Funny Stuff!

P.S. And I have suffered through MSNBC

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2012/10/...
Winston Smith

Brodnax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Weren't you the snob who said you and your friends never watch TV? And now you're watching FOX?
Nope, I never said that. You're confused. I try to watch a mix of things. But Fox (yes the others too) can't seem to keep from throwing their caustic spin into the mix.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I never said that. You're confused. I try to watch a mix of things. But Fox (yes the others too) can't seem to keep from throwing their caustic spin into the mix.
It's 3 years old so you'll probably disqualify it on that alone! I'll try and i=find something more current. Or not. Lazy Sunday.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Woops. Here's the link.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2009/...
Winston Smith

Brodnax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Here you go Winnie. A little humor, you're so grouchy this morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.

Sore winners are such losers!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A study showed that most journalists were Democrats. Eighty-nine percent of them voted for a Democrat for President (generally considered liberal) compared to 43 percent of the general population.

But of course they're not biased! Only the 11% who are conservatives are biased.

Is that what you're saying Winston?

FUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••