Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167479 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they found evidence of guilt and accused him ( the impeachment you keep talking about ) the house does not have the power to find him guilty, the impeachment was a failure as he was acquitted in the senate
Ask any trial lawyer anywhere if an acquittal is a success for a prosecutor... and they will tell you no, that is a failure.
I get it that you are not going to comprehend this... you can stop explaining that you donít understand any time.
You can too!

Semantics is silly. Which is my point for the day. Get it? Got it? Good!

Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

Twirl it spin it call it a failure but Clinton was impeached. it's history. End of story.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167480 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. Here we go again. Is he going to apologize to Asia now?
My grand kids hate broccoli. Makes 'em gag. But that's what Michelle has decreed they eat in school. No more of those yummy chicken nuggets!
They skip lunch now. Good nutrition brought to you by big butt Michelle!
She loves french fries. The school kids aren't allowed to eat them though.
Hope and change!
Bring on the fried shicken and collard greens for our schoolers mmm goooood. I wonder if the white house kitchen staff had to learn to cook southern style
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167481 Nov 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
If your out of money and loseing more then yes that is business...If you lay off because you dont like the President and your greedy..THEN YOUR A TRAITOR.....
Then don't judge them, because you don't know.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167483 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You can too!
Semantics is silly. Which is my point for the day. Get it? Got it? Good!
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.
Twirl it spin it call it a failure but Clinton was impeached. it's history. End of story.
and acquitted on Feb 12 1999

Impeachment was a failure

and that part that you like to pretend didnt happen, was the end of the story
Stella

Los Angeles, CA

#167484 Nov 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring on the fried shicken and collard greens for our schoolers mmm goooood. I wonder if the white house kitchen staff had to learn to cook southern style
Sounds like you are still ticked off since you found out that your mom was doing blacks on weekends to supplement the family income.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167485 Nov 9, 2012
regulas112a wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike DiRucci is on his state's list of their version of Megan's Law. He is not allowed within 200 yrds of playgrounds or school yards.
Post with him at your own risk.
You are no better than those you slander. I hope you can prove what you accuse someone of because you can easily be found you idiot. Hiding behind a computer screen won't save your dumb ass.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#167488 Nov 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no better than those you slander. I hope you can prove what you accuse someone of because you can easily be found you idiot. Hiding behind a computer screen won't save your dumb ass.
aaaaaaaawwwh is little bigot boy upset he lost on every political front.... what a shame

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167489 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and acquitted on Feb 12 1999
Impeachment was a failure
and that part that you like to pretend didnt happen, was the end of the story
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19,1998. It was not a "failure". It was an impeachment.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167490 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19,1998. It was not a "failure". It was an impeachment.
and acquitted of Feb 12 1999, impeachment failed, he was not removed from office.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167491 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and acquitted of Feb 12 1999, impeachment failed, he was not removed from office.
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19 1998.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167492 Nov 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>aaaaaaaawwwh is little bigot boy upset he lost on every political front.... what a shame
Sore losers I can understand. Sore winners I can't.

Congrats President Obama. Not my choice but he won fair and square.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167493 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.
He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19 1998.
and the impeachment failed when he was acquitted on Feb 12 1999, hence we was not removed from office

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167494 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he took a dump on Feb 12 1999 too, probably even got a bj or two. But he was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19, 1998 you dolt.

FUN Stuff!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167495 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore losers I can understand. Sore winners I can't.
Congrats President Obama. Not my choice but he won fair and square.
My hope is that both sides compromise, even just a little bit, Democrats need to cut deeper than they want to, Republicans need to realize that cuts alone will not solve our current problems

and do something for the country for a change, instead of just looking at the next election.

but I am not holding my breath
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167496 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he took a dump on Feb 12 1999 too, probably even got a bj or two. But he was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19, 1998 you dolt.
FUN Stuff!
and impeachment failed on Feb 12th 1999 when Clinton was acquitted.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167497 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
FUN Stuff!
I have noticed your wording is changing, yes the house voted along partisan lines to impeach him, but that is not the end of an impeachment, as it involves both houses, and the impeachment failed in the senate which also voted along partisan lines,( the entire thing was partisan from the beginning ).

I have never argued that the house didnít vote to impeach, heck they could vote to Impeach Obama tomorrow for anything they want to dream up even with no evidence whatsoever... but voting to impeach is not the end, the end of it is in the senate where impeachment is tried.

It is in the senate where an impeachment succeeds or fails.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167499 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed your wording is changing, yes the house voted along partisan lines to impeach him, but that is not the end of an impeachment, as it involves both houses, and the impeachment failed in the senate which also voted along partisan lines,( the entire thing was partisan from the beginning ).
I have never argued that the house didnít vote to impeach, heck they could vote to Impeach Obama tomorrow for anything they want to dream up even with no evidence whatsoever... but voting to impeach is not the end, the end of it is in the senate where impeachment is tried.
It is in the senate where an impeachment succeeds or fails.
I'm making my point well it seems. Arguing semantics is silly and tedious and serves no purpose except narcissistic supply. Everything I've said about Clinton's impeachment since Mona Lott started in on me is correct except I said "the House found him guilty" and brought it to the Senate. I should have said "the House found evidence of guilt" and brought it to the Senate.

I admitted that mistake much to your and certainly Mona's narcissistic delight. Now admit yours, the impeachment on Dec 19, 1998 was not a failure. If it had been, it wouldn't have been brought to the Senate where he was acquitted and thus not removed from office. The acquittal does not negate the impeachment. Bill Clinton was impeached.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167500 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My hope is that both sides compromise, even just a little bit, Democrats need to cut deeper than they want to, Republicans need to realize that cuts alone will not solve our current problems
and do something for the country for a change, instead of just looking at the next election.
but I am not holding my breath
Wish you would.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167502 Nov 9, 2012
Most of us have been here for about two years plus. We should meet for diner, drinks and laughs.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167503 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they found evidence of guilt and accused him ( the impeachment you keep talking about ) the house does not have the power to find him guilty, the impeachment was a failure as he was acquitted in the senate
Ask any trial lawyer anywhere if an acquittal is a success for a prosecutor... and they will tell you no, that is a failure.
I get it that you are not going to comprehend this... you can stop explaining that you donít understand any time.
Who gives a shit ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,988
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web