Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167475 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have not looked up the word acquitted yet?
perhaps you should look up every word from now on.
You are only making a fool of yourself.
If he had been successfully impeached he would have been removed from office, the impeachment was a failure, he was acquitted. Yes he was impeached ( accused ) by the house and the impeachment was a failure as he was acquitted. Everyone so far in this forum comprehends that, except you.
I already know you donít know what most of the word in the previous sentence mean, you donít have to explain that you donít understand, we know that you donít.
How can an accusation be a failure jackass? Please tell us. The House accused Clinton. They didn't fail to accuse him. If they had failed to accuse him, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate.

What a dope!
HoggsWorth

Azusa, CA

#167476 Nov 9, 2012
Clad in a Romney T-shirt with barbed wire around its head, the pig was found early November 08, 2012 Thursday morning at the political office in the 3900 block of Highland Avenue.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167477 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should go to middle school, gramps. And learn what impeachment means.
After finding evidence of guilt, the House impeached Bill Clinton on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment was not a "failure". If the impeachment was a failure it would have stopped right then and there. Since the impeachment was NOT a failure, it went on to the Senate where he was acquitted on Feb 12, 1999.
Yes they found evidence of guilt and accused him ( the impeachment you keep talking about ) the house does not have the power to find him guilty, the impeachment was a failure as he was acquitted in the senate

Ask any trial lawyer anywhere if an acquittal is a success for a prosecutor... and they will tell you no, that is a failure.

I get it that you are not going to comprehend this... you can stop explaining that you donít understand any time.
regulas112a

Los Angeles, CA

#167478 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an accusation be a failure jackass? Please tell us. The House accused Clinton. They didn't fail to accuse him. If they had failed to accuse him, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate.
What a dope!
Mike DiRucci is on his state's list of their version of Megan's Law. He is not allowed within 200 yrds of playgrounds or school yards.

Post with him at your own risk.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167479 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they found evidence of guilt and accused him ( the impeachment you keep talking about ) the house does not have the power to find him guilty, the impeachment was a failure as he was acquitted in the senate
Ask any trial lawyer anywhere if an acquittal is a success for a prosecutor... and they will tell you no, that is a failure.
I get it that you are not going to comprehend this... you can stop explaining that you donít understand any time.
You can too!

Semantics is silly. Which is my point for the day. Get it? Got it? Good!

Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

Twirl it spin it call it a failure but Clinton was impeached. it's history. End of story.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167480 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. Here we go again. Is he going to apologize to Asia now?
My grand kids hate broccoli. Makes 'em gag. But that's what Michelle has decreed they eat in school. No more of those yummy chicken nuggets!
They skip lunch now. Good nutrition brought to you by big butt Michelle!
She loves french fries. The school kids aren't allowed to eat them though.
Hope and change!
Bring on the fried shicken and collard greens for our schoolers mmm goooood. I wonder if the white house kitchen staff had to learn to cook southern style
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167481 Nov 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
If your out of money and loseing more then yes that is business...If you lay off because you dont like the President and your greedy..THEN YOUR A TRAITOR.....
Then don't judge them, because you don't know.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167483 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You can too!
Semantics is silly. Which is my point for the day. Get it? Got it? Good!
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.
Twirl it spin it call it a failure but Clinton was impeached. it's history. End of story.
and acquitted on Feb 12 1999

Impeachment was a failure

and that part that you like to pretend didnt happen, was the end of the story
Stella

Los Angeles, CA

#167484 Nov 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring on the fried shicken and collard greens for our schoolers mmm goooood. I wonder if the white house kitchen staff had to learn to cook southern style
Sounds like you are still ticked off since you found out that your mom was doing blacks on weekends to supplement the family income.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167485 Nov 9, 2012
regulas112a wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike DiRucci is on his state's list of their version of Megan's Law. He is not allowed within 200 yrds of playgrounds or school yards.
Post with him at your own risk.
You are no better than those you slander. I hope you can prove what you accuse someone of because you can easily be found you idiot. Hiding behind a computer screen won't save your dumb ass.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#167488 Nov 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no better than those you slander. I hope you can prove what you accuse someone of because you can easily be found you idiot. Hiding behind a computer screen won't save your dumb ass.
aaaaaaaawwwh is little bigot boy upset he lost on every political front.... what a shame

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167489 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and acquitted on Feb 12 1999
Impeachment was a failure
and that part that you like to pretend didnt happen, was the end of the story
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19,1998. It was not a "failure". It was an impeachment.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167490 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19,1998. It was not a "failure". It was an impeachment.
and acquitted of Feb 12 1999, impeachment failed, he was not removed from office.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167491 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and acquitted of Feb 12 1999, impeachment failed, he was not removed from office.
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19 1998.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167492 Nov 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>aaaaaaaawwwh is little bigot boy upset he lost on every political front.... what a shame
Sore losers I can understand. Sore winners I can't.

Congrats President Obama. Not my choice but he won fair and square.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167493 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.
He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19 1998.
and the impeachment failed when he was acquitted on Feb 12 1999, hence we was not removed from office

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167494 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and acquitted of Feb 12 1999, impeachment failed, he was not removed from office.
I bet he took a dump on Feb 12 1999 too, probably even got a bj or two. But he was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19, 1998 you dolt.

FUN Stuff!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167495 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore losers I can understand. Sore winners I can't.
Congrats President Obama. Not my choice but he won fair and square.
My hope is that both sides compromise, even just a little bit, Democrats need to cut deeper than they want to, Republicans need to realize that cuts alone will not solve our current problems

and do something for the country for a change, instead of just looking at the next election.

but I am not holding my breath
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167496 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he took a dump on Feb 12 1999 too, probably even got a bj or two. But he was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19, 1998 you dolt.
FUN Stuff!
and impeachment failed on Feb 12th 1999 when Clinton was acquitted.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167497 Nov 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he took a dump on Feb 12 1999 too, probably even got a bj or two. But he was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. He wasn't failed to be impeached on Dec 19, 1998 you dolt.
FUN Stuff!
I have noticed your wording is changing, yes the house voted along partisan lines to impeach him, but that is not the end of an impeachment, as it involves both houses, and the impeachment failed in the senate which also voted along partisan lines,( the entire thing was partisan from the beginning ).

I have never argued that the house didnít vote to impeach, heck they could vote to Impeach Obama tomorrow for anything they want to dream up even with no evidence whatsoever... but voting to impeach is not the end, the end of it is in the senate where impeachment is tried.

It is in the senate where an impeachment succeeds or fails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages