Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,344)

Showing posts 146,861 - 146,880 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that he is wrong is beyond arguing, it is a fact, Clinton was not removed from office, and would have been if the impeachment had been successful. Clinton was acquitted, another word he doesn’t know the meaning of.
You are saying he is only acting like he is this stupid? I suppose I will give him the benefit of the doubt, I think he actually is that stupid, not just pretending to be.
He starts out stupid, but he does learn. What's sad is when he does, he just keeps running in stupid mode in some self-deluded belief that he's "getting to us". But, of course, everyone's just laughing at his insistance and death clutch to his idiocy.

I like how he keeps calling me a troll. I love it! He spends hours on end baiting people--but I'm "the troll"! Too funny!!! What a tool!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He starts out stupid, but he does learn. What's sad is when he does, he just keeps running in stupid mode in some self-deluded belief that he's "getting to us". But, of course, everyone's just laughing at his insistance and death clutch to his idiocy.
I like how he keeps calling me a troll. I love it! He spends hours on end baiting people--but I'm "the troll"! Too funny!!! What a tool!
That has been funny for me as well, he talks like I am upset, no... just having a hard time typing while laughing so hard.

I am no big Clinton fan, Clinton screwed us and stuck us with George W Bush. Not something I forget easily, and we will pay for it for decades.
GrumpyOMparty

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Vote like a billionaire:

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2012/11/vote...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been funny for me as well, he talks like I am upset, no... just having a hard time typing while laughing so hard.
I am no big Clinton fan, Clinton screwed us and stuck us with George W Bush. Not something I forget easily, and we will pay for it for decades.
Clinton was the best President we ahve had since FDR....Only thing Clinton did was bend and submit to the GOP and sign the evil vile NAFTA bill the GOP pushed through....Yes Clinton to save face said he supported it. But the Democrats had been fighting the GOP againt NAFTA since Reagan started trying to push it though...

We got stuck with Bush because Jeb Bush cheated in Florida in 2000....Then Bush and his buddy told swift boat lies to win in 2004....
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was the best President we ahve had since FDR....Only thing Clinton did was bend and submit to the GOP and sign the evil vile NAFTA bill the GOP pushed through....Yes Clinton to save face said he supported it. But the Democrats had been fighting the GOP againt NAFTA since Reagan started trying to push it though...
We got stuck with Bush because Jeb Bush cheated in Florida in 2000....Then Bush and his buddy told swift boat lies to win in 2004....
Well I have to disagree, if Clinton had kept his private parts in his pants we would have had a very different president the following 8 years.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have to disagree, if Clinton had kept his private parts in his pants we would have had a very different president the following 8 years.
Oh good gawd....Sexual crap is a private issue.. Bush destroyed this nation seconomy sunk us into 7 trillion worth of wars.....And you attack a guy for having sex...Weird.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good gawd....Sexual crap is a private issue.. Bush destroyed this nation seconomy sunk us into 7 trillion worth of wars.....And you attack a guy for having sex...Weird.
I personally agree.... but it would not have taken many... you do remember just how close that election was

If it had not been for the scandal, Bush would never have been elected

And Yeah... I do blame Clinton for that, there are things I credit him for, but I blame him for G W Bush
tim macdonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I beat a libby homo for a free obama cock ring &pink obama cell phone
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
I doubt obammy will keep his promisses. He used the poor, down-trotted and queers to get the vote, there is now way he can do all that he said he would do, it will ltake yet another four years. I hope you stupid people are happy now. His family and extended families will continue the good life of travel on our money.
Bruno,

In my heart of hearts, I really wish you would grow up and start educating yourself.

Here's a start: An editorial that illustrates how the President is pretty much a moderate Republican, and more so than the blow-hards you've been aping would ever admit:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

And seriously, Bruno, you're a blue-collar slob, the republicans only want your vote and tax money. They don't actually like you and they will never do anything to help you out.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Zen Master Uno wrote:
<quoted text>No, first you would need to explain how heterosexual marriages, man and woman, has anything to do with people marrying the same sex.
When you compare men and women marrying which is normal, to gay same sex marriage, it is completely unrelated. When you compare normal potential to procreate marriages, to gay only able to poop marriages, they are unrelated.
Marriage is a legal contract. And you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. Duh.
Zen Master Uno wrote:
You gays are only able to do worse case scenarios. For instance, you will try to compare straights who can not procreate due to medical disorders with gays who can not procreate do to mental disordered same sex relations.
Menopause isn't a medical disorder any more than puberty is. It's just a stage of life.
And for people who don't want kids, sterility isn't a worse case scenario. Some people even get operations to make themselves sterile.
You didn't know about these things?
Zen Master Uno wrote:
You need to compare yourselves with same sex scenarios, same sex incest, dogs, cats, rats, polygamy, pedophilia, and necrophilia.
I used to be into sadism, necrophilia and bestiality. Then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.
Zen Master Uno wrote:
Notice, most gays are so intent on sex that they continue having sex even after the partner has died of AIDS. YIKES!
People use shopping carts when they have the flu. And the flu kills more people than AIDS. YIKES!
(In the US)
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you hear nothing except the emptiness of narcissistic "victory" from nitpicking semantics for 2 days.
Someone said "found him guilty" instead of "found evidence of guilt" and you caught the mistake! What a great victory! Are you going to celebrate tonight or stick around nitpicking someone else's posts to boring death?
Of course you have proved nothing, everything I said about Clinton's impeachment is true. Semantics, your only hope to win an argument. And that's not winning the argument at all.
Have misery!
Yeah, right.... you forget one thing. All of your posts are right here for anyone to read and see what a liar you are.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't forget, you were also wrong to say (and keep bringing up) that Mona had ever said that Clinton was not impeached.
Thank you.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Just looking out for truth, justice and the American way....
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...You mean, your daughter.....
Maybe in your house your sister is your daughter, but that's not how it is for the rest of us.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying won’t help you, I never said he was not impeached, I said the impeachment was a failure
Look it up
On December 19, 1998 the House found evidence of guilt on obstruction of justice and perjury by Bill Clinton and IMPEACHED him.

Look it up jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Just looking out for truth, justice and the American way....
SCRAM Troll!
TedNugent

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Ted Nugent is just a tired old man looking for a fight, rather than admithe is worthless piece of Dung.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right.... you forget one thing. All of your posts are right here for anyone to read and see what a liar you are.
And so are yours.

Everything I said about Clinton's impeachment is correct except I said the House "found him guilty". That was incorrect. I should have said the House "found evidence of guilt".

You won a great narcissist victory! Found a semantics error. Bask in the glory gracefully! Don't be such a sore loser.

P.S. Only a psycho wouldn't just ignore that error or just mention it. Not make his whole case about why I am "Wrong" for two days! And you ain't done yet I see!

Dance miss thing dance! The more you dance the more crazy you look.

Insane!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bruno,
In my heart of hearts, I really wish you would grow up and start educating yourself.
Here's a start: An editorial that illustrates how the President is pretty much a moderate Republican, and more so than the blow-hards you've been aping would ever admit:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
And seriously, Bruno, you're a blue-collar slob, the republicans only want your vote and tax money. They don't actually like you and they will never do anything to help you out.
In contrast to the democrats who love him so!

Too Funny!
TedNugent

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Keep this crack-Pot locked up on his ranch or what ever he calls his compound

Ted Nugent is just a tired old man looking for a fight, rather than admit he is worthless piece of Dung.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,861 - 146,880 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••