Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#167438 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
Nope, it wasnít the failed impeachment, people already knew what a partisan witch hunt it was, that was a joke and everyone knew it.
The problem was the scandal itself, if he had kept his pecker in his pants, we would never have had to suffer GW Bush
We have no idea how that would have turned out, but I can hardly imagine it being worse than what we had.
Im not sure?? because clinton left office with a 68% approval rating....

and Gore distanced himself from slick willy..

obama embraced him?? look at how positive that turned out for the party??

Bush eeked out a win due to being a bush and that he lied convincingly enough to hispanics and women voters.......

the current teathuglicans niminated romney?? and he was handcuffed from reaching out to ANY of these groups??

and these tea tards here on this thread wonder why romney lost??

he not only didnt reach out to them? his rethuglican collegues at the state level declared war on those groups...
NugentNuts

Azusa, CA

#167439 Nov 9, 2012
Why has Ted Nugent gone nuts?

Well just look at him and you'll see he ain't got all his marbles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/ted-...

Who else do we add to the "lost Marbles" list?

Steve Wynn

Karl Rove

Donald Trump

Koch Brothers

FOX news

Bill Orelliey or what ever his name is.

David Miller

Judy Nelson

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167440 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of trying to teach you Jr high school level social studies, you arenít bright enough to hold a conversation, there are others here that are.
After finding evidence of guilt on two charges, the House impeached Clinton on Dec 19, 1998.

Twirl it, spin it do the Mona Lott dance!

What a jerk!
NugentNuts

Azusa, CA

#167441 Nov 9, 2012
Why has Ted Nugent gone nuts?

Well just look at him and you'll see he ain't got all his marbles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/ted-...

Who else do we add to the "lost Marbles" list?

Steve Wynn

Karl Rove

Donald Trump

Koch Brothers

FOX news

Bill Orelliey or what ever his name is.

David Miller

Judy Nelson

Tim Donnelly

Ron Paul

Roger P

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#167442 Nov 9, 2012
NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
no the idea was to keep Ryan/Romney out of office.....because they had a plan to VOUCHERIZE medicare, throwing million of future seniors to the wolves of the "free market"
so save the stereo typical tea tarded tripe that is derived from lies on faux news.......Romney was called out lying on the jeep ads, by the ceo's themselves.... I wonder why he lost OHIO?? you guys are so dumb..
mabey you can drift back twoards the center as a party, and participate in the poltical process again....
.... instead of just threatening to shut down the government, every time something doesnt go your way.
and you will have to because you guys REALLY got shellacked on tuesday....
but that is no suprise with all the legislation at the state level that declared war on the middle class, women, lgbt's, hispanics and seniors? and you wonder why you lost???
YOU wake up!!
ps:or you can double down on stupid, like I see many tea tards doing this week.....
Wolves are a protected species and should be !

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167443 Nov 9, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point Mona?
Bill Clinton was impeached, plain and simple. That never changes, he will always be an impeached President.
The fact that the Senate failed to convict doesn't change the fact he was in fact impeached.
Mona's point is that I made him mad. A crime a narcissist must avenge at any cost.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167444 Nov 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a republican by any means. I was a democrat until Obammy started his campaign to take my hard earned income and medical benefits.
Um.... your taxes went DOWN under Obama. Exactly how do you figure he is taking away your medical benefits? Requiring people to buy insurance is taking away YOUR benefits???? HUH?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167445 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
The problem is I am talking to someone that is likely a foreigner that doesnít even understand how our government works.
Go back to Jr High school and learn just a little about our government.
If Clinton had been successfully impeached he would have been removed from office..
I get it that you donít understand what acquitted means, or a failed impeachment ( obviously )
I donít care how old you are, there are places where you can still learn to Jr High school level anyway
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998 in the House. It wasn't a "failed impeachment". If it had been, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate where he was eventually acquitted.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167446 Nov 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... your taxes went DOWN under Obama. Exactly how do you figure he is taking away your medical benefits? Requiring people to buy insurance is taking away YOUR benefits???? HUH?
It makes health insurance for those who pay their own way much more expensive so in effect it is taking away our health insurance.

miss thing!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167447 Nov 9, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167448 Nov 9, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point Mona?
Bill Clinton was impeached, plain and simple. That never changes, he will always be an impeached President.
The fact that the Senate failed to convict doesn't change the fact he was in fact impeached.
Gee..... I think I'll scroll back to Tuesday to find a post to respond to.

I never said he wasn't impeached. Maybe you can pass that on to Mikey.
NugentNuts

Azusa, CA

#167449 Nov 9, 2012
Yep, just as crazy as always.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#167450 Nov 9, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like the ones who run the HMO show are.
BeeGuilty

Azusa, CA

#167451 Nov 9, 2012
Mrs. Green, a single senior citizen female has caused the City of Glendora, California (republican tea party controlled) to stop in their tracks as they have been caught red handed lying, cheating and stealing.

Chris Jeffers - republican

Josh Betta - republican

Jeff Kugel - republican

Gary Clifford - republican

Ken Herman - republican

Gene Murabito - republican

D. Wayne Leech - republican

Karen Davis - votes bi

Judy Nelson - republican tea party

Joe Santoro - republican

Douglas Tessitor - republican

Several court apperances and legal actions have shown to the California Supreme Court that the city of Glendora, California and Anchor Pacifica Management Company, Pasadena California are both GUILTY.

That was the final ruling from the California Supreme Court this year 2012.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167452 Nov 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee..... I think I'll scroll back to Tuesday to find a post to respond to.
I never said he wasn't impeached. Maybe you can pass that on to Mikey.
&fe ature=related
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#167454 Nov 9, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When small to medium businesses are just staying afloat due to the economy, and are now required to pay for medical coverage for their employees, they will not be able to stay open. There goes more unemployment. If they don't put coverage on their employees, they will be fined for each person employed. To must to bare. Then you have big businesses, they might employ some 600 to 1000 employees and have insurance coverage right now. It will be cheaper on them to drop their coverage for their employees, pay the fines to the government, and make their employees go on Obama care, which will not be near the coverage they currently have. Not to mention, doctors and medical treatment will be dictated by the government to what will be acceptable. Just a small example obama care.
more like just a sample of right wing hysteria, from the right wing (wackitard) media.....brought to us, by you!!

we really need a public option as well.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167455 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
Nope, it wasnít the failed impeachment, people already knew what a partisan witch hunt it was, that was a joke and everyone knew it.
The problem was the scandal itself, if he had kept his pecker in his pants, we would never have had to suffer GW Bush
We have no idea how that would have turned out, but I can hardly imagine it being worse than what we had.
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998 in the house. It wasn't a "failed impeachment" If it were a "failed impeachment" it wouldn't have gone on to the Senate.

You were saying something about jr. high school? They call it middle school now, gramps. What a dope!

Men often "pull their peckers out of their pants" it's no one's business but the people involved. What is every citizen's business is their president lying under oath.

What a jackass!
BeatBack

Azusa, CA

#167456 Nov 9, 2012
Once again the electorate has SPOKEN WITH the all mighty ballot.

The Novemeber 06, 2012 presidential election was the most costly in American History. It ammounted to a hostal take over bid by "deep Pockets" from overseas and right here at home.
BeatBack

Azusa, CA

#167458 Nov 9, 2012
Once again the electorate has SPOKEN WITH the all mighty ballot.

The Novemeber 06, 2012 presidential election was the most costly in American History. It ammounted to a hostal take over bid by "deep Pockets" from overseas and right here at home.

The american public beat back the money funded attacks against the american system. THE AMERICAN VOTER STOOD UP TO BIG MONEY LAUNDERS, like Karl Rove, Koch Brothers, Steve Wynn, Donald Trump and many others who lerk in the shadows.

lIKE THE RATS THEY ARE.

Can your political leanings be any more apparent?

"Obama Gets Second Chance" (headline on Noember 7, 2012).

President Obama did not get a "second chance," he won, period.

The popular vote.

The electoral vote.

America spoke, he won, we won.

Get over it.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167459 Nov 9, 2012
NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
no the idea was to keep Ryan/Romney out of office.....because they had a plan to VOUCHERIZE medicare, throwing million of future seniors to the wolves of the "free market"
so save the stereo typical tea tarded tripe that is derived from lies on faux news.......Romney was called out lying on the jeep ads, by the ceo's themselves.... I wonder why he lost OHIO?? you guys are so dumb..
mabey you can drift back twoards the center as a party, and participate in the poltical process again....
.... instead of just threatening to shut down the government, every time something doesnt go your way.
and you will have to because you guys REALLY got shellacked on tuesday....
but that is no suprise with all the legislation at the state level that declared war on the middle class, women, lgbt's, hispanics and seniors? and you wonder why you lost???
YOU wake up!!
ps:or you can double down on stupid, like I see many tea tards doing this week.....
Well atleast you don't deny the fact that obammy kept the war going like the others presidents .. lol as far as obammycare ??
he doesn't even know what is written in that over 2000 page document ... you sound as dumb as him I am merely acting on reality you are a parasite living on the backs of hard working people that is why you love obammy ... Oh just for t he record allpoliticians are liars and depend on idiots like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web