Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#167295 Nov 8, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Minnesota that voted AGAINST a ban on gay marriage!
And since Democrats won both houses in Minnesota back gay marriage will soon be legal in Minnesota too!
BOOOOOOOOYYAAAAAAAAA!!

I like that reverse angle S&&T.

our grandkids will look back and wonder why people were so bigoted....

then ill show them this thread, which will still be running!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#167296 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not the reason. He diverted workers to clean up his own property.
Woah! Thanks for the info.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#167297 Nov 8, 2012
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
BOOOOOOOOYYAAAAAAAAA!!
I like that reverse angle S&&T.
our grandkids will look back and wonder why people were so bigoted....
then ill show them this thread, which will still be running!!
'then I will show......' Chances are....ROTFL
InYourFace

Covina, CA

#167298 Nov 8, 2012
With the assistance of a few powerful Republican friends, Karl Rove helped to secure an estimated $300 million for Republican candidates, hoping to help turn the White House over to the LDS CHURCH and Willard Mitt Romney and control of the U.S. Senate to Republicans.

Just look at the Middle East and see what religion has done for them, in there own HELL, there so stupid they don't know anybetter.

Seperation of Church and State is the only sane way to go.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167299 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty by vote! LMFAO
Right. If he wasn't he wouldn't have been impeached in the House. But he was. So he was impeached and it went on to the Senate.

Did it go to the Senate miss thing? Yes. Why did it go on to the Senate miss thing? Because the house impeached him for obstruction of justice and perjury. That's why miss thing!

What a dope!

Now gimme a laugh! hahahahahaha1! eeeeeeeeaaaaaa! like that but with that psycho edge only you can put on it.

FUN!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167300 Nov 8, 2012
InYourFace wrote:
With the assistance of a few powerful Republican friends, Karl Rove helped to secure an estimated $300 million for Republican candidates, hoping to help turn the White House over to the LDS CHURCH and Willard Mitt Romney and control of the U.S. Senate to Republicans.
Just look at the Middle East and see what religion has done for them, in there own HELL, there so stupid they don't know anybetter.
The election is over, you don't need to be a Bigot and post lies that Romney was going to make us a Mormon nation. I don't think Obama made us a Rev. Wright nation.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167301 Nov 8, 2012
Sore winners! What losers eh? They'll never be happy.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167302 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The election is over, you don't need to be a Bigot and post lies that Romney was going to make us a Mormon nation. I don't think Obama made us a Rev. Wright nation.
That's because you dumbasses INSIST that he's a muslim.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167303 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know, that "Hussein" thing and he's always apologizing to them and all.

TOO Funny!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167304 Nov 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. If he wasn't he wouldn't have been impeached in the House. But he was. So he was impeached and it went on to the Senate.
Did it go to the Senate miss thing? Yes. Why did it go on to the Senate miss thing? Because the house impeached him for obstruction of justice and perjury. That's why miss thing!
What a dope!
Now gimme a laugh! hahahahahaha1! eeeeeeeeaaaaaa! like that but with that psycho edge only you can put on it.
FUN!
When did they hold a guilty/ not guilty vote???? I can't find it in the Congressional record.... oh wait.... that's because it never happened. They either voted FOR articles of impeachment or they voted AGAIST articles of impeachment. There was no guilty/not guilty vote. PERIOD.

Guilty by vote! LMFAO Is that the American way? Vote guilty BEFORE the trial???????? Stop being a dumbass. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is the American Justice System's way. Nobody gets "voted" guilty unless there is a TRIAL. Impeachment trials are held by the Senate, NOT THE FUCKING HOUSE. THE HOUSE DOESN'T EVEN GET A VOTE in the trial.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#167305 Nov 8, 2012
InYourFace wrote:
Which makes you wonder how much an affect political advertising really has. Now Rove is considered a smart guy. When Bush won, he took credit. He could say: "See ?! My method works and is a sucess !" But him using the same method with Romney, was a failure. So was his method REALLY a success with Bush, or did it have no effect at all, and other factors were the cause ?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167306 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they hold a guilty/ not guilty vote???? I can't find it in the Congressional record.... oh wait.... that's because it never happened. They either voted FOR articles of impeachment or they voted AGAIST articles of impeachment. There was no guilty/not guilty vote. PERIOD.
Guilty by vote! LMFAO Is that the American way? Vote guilty BEFORE the trial???????? Stop being a dumbass. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is the American Justice System's way. Nobody gets "voted" guilty unless there is a TRIAL. Impeachment trials are held by the Senate, NOT THE FUCKING HOUSE. THE HOUSE DOESN'T EVEN GET A VOTE in the trial.
Of course you only keep pursuing this silly argument because you are insane, you are not interested in the facts, only in feeding your narcissism. It's getting very boring and crazy as is the end result of all narcissistic rages.

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House on Dec 19,1998 for onstruction of justice and perjury. End of story, but please dance and spin more for us! Do some more research and get back to us. Do you know what "Google" or "Bing" is miss thing?

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167307 Nov 8, 2012
He is not going to get it Mona, you are talking to a moron. He doesn’t know what Impeachment means, he doesn’t know what acquittal means, he obviously gets his talking points from the radio
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167308 Nov 8, 2012
Big D wrote:
He is not going to get it Mona, you are talking to a moron. He doesn’t know what Impeachment means, he doesn’t know what acquittal means, he obviously gets his talking points from the radio
lol..... radio signals he picks up on his braces, no doubt.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167309 Nov 8, 2012
Big D wrote:
Naw--He knows. He's just a very small man who can't accept that he's wrong.

He reminds me of my friend's short-haired pointer. The dog, a rescue, ain't quite right in the head, and will obsess on random things (like a smudge in the paint) and can't be drawn away from whatever he's staring at.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167310 Nov 8, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw--He knows. He's just a very small man who can't accept that he's wrong.
He reminds me of my friend's short-haired pointer. The dog, a rescue, ain't quite right in the head, and will obsess on random things (like a smudge in the paint) and can't be drawn away from whatever he's staring at.
If you want to learn anything from this it's never argue semantics with a flaming narcissist. You and Mona Lott have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.

But of course you're just a troll hoping to feel big. That's your motivation. Mona Lott's is her hopeless narcissism. In the end you're just a dope and he is just insane.

The House voted on several charges against Clinton. He was impeached on two of them. The end.

Now SCRAM troll!
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

#167311 Nov 8, 2012
The united states of sodomy.
gay "marriage " is a joke a counterfeit of real marriage. you're "marriage " will forever be inferior.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167313 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax! Jeez.

What I learned from this is never argue with a flaming narcissist. I thought it would be fun. It's not, it's exhausting and crazy! You and your new found troll friend have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.

But of course you're just a hopeless narcissist. That's your motivation. The troll's is trying to feel big, similar to yours but not quite as insane.

The House voted on several charges against Clinton. He was impeached on two of them. The end.

Now go find someone else you and your troll buddy can nitpick to near death and then declare yourself winner. There is no prize here for sane people. Maybe you'll believe you've won something. You didn't. Have Misery! I'll have fun.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167314 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore winner. Just another miserable aspect of your narcissism.

Have misery!
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167315 Nov 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to learn anything from this it's never argue semantics with a flaming narcissist. You and Mona Lott have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.
But of course you're just a troll hoping to feel big. That's your motivation. Mona Lott's is her hopeless narcissism. In the end you're just a dope and he is just insane.
Now SCRAM troll!
Well that's the thing with working with the mentally infirm, we know it's tough road, but there's always hope that we can get you past your flaming narcissim.

But hey! You recognize you have a problem--That's a start!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min HughBe 69,535
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 58 min RiccardoFire 7,966
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]