Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,155

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167309 Nov 8, 2012
Big D wrote:
He is not going to get it Mona, you are talking to a moron. He doesn’t know what Impeachment means, he doesn’t know what acquittal means, he obviously gets his talking points from the radio
Naw--He knows. He's just a very small man who can't accept that he's wrong.

He reminds me of my friend's short-haired pointer. The dog, a rescue, ain't quite right in the head, and will obsess on random things (like a smudge in the paint) and can't be drawn away from whatever he's staring at.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167310 Nov 8, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw--He knows. He's just a very small man who can't accept that he's wrong.
He reminds me of my friend's short-haired pointer. The dog, a rescue, ain't quite right in the head, and will obsess on random things (like a smudge in the paint) and can't be drawn away from whatever he's staring at.
If you want to learn anything from this it's never argue semantics with a flaming narcissist. You and Mona Lott have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.

But of course you're just a troll hoping to feel big. That's your motivation. Mona Lott's is her hopeless narcissism. In the end you're just a dope and he is just insane.

The House voted on several charges against Clinton. He was impeached on two of them. The end.

Now SCRAM troll!
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

#167311 Nov 8, 2012
The united states of sodomy.
gay "marriage " is a joke a counterfeit of real marriage. you're "marriage " will forever be inferior.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167313 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they hold a guilty/ not guilty vote???? I can't find it in the Congressional record.... oh wait.... that's because it never happened. They either voted FOR articles of impeachment or they voted AGAIST articles of impeachment. There was no guilty/not guilty vote. PERIOD.
Guilty by vote! LMFAO Is that the American way? Vote guilty BEFORE the trial???????? Stop being a dumbass. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is the American Justice System's way. Nobody gets "voted" guilty unless there is a TRIAL. Impeachment trials are held by the Senate, NOT THE FUCKING HOUSE. THE HOUSE DOESN'T EVEN GET A VOTE in the trial.
Relax! Jeez.

What I learned from this is never argue with a flaming narcissist. I thought it would be fun. It's not, it's exhausting and crazy! You and your new found troll friend have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.

But of course you're just a hopeless narcissist. That's your motivation. The troll's is trying to feel big, similar to yours but not quite as insane.

The House voted on several charges against Clinton. He was impeached on two of them. The end.

Now go find someone else you and your troll buddy can nitpick to near death and then declare yourself winner. There is no prize here for sane people. Maybe you'll believe you've won something. You didn't. Have Misery! I'll have fun.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167314 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you dumbasses INSIST that he's a muslim.
Sore winner. Just another miserable aspect of your narcissism.

Have misery!
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167315 Nov 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to learn anything from this it's never argue semantics with a flaming narcissist. You and Mona Lott have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.
But of course you're just a troll hoping to feel big. That's your motivation. Mona Lott's is her hopeless narcissism. In the end you're just a dope and he is just insane.
Now SCRAM troll!
Well that's the thing with working with the mentally infirm, we know it's tough road, but there's always hope that we can get you past your flaming narcissim.

But hey! You recognize you have a problem--That's a start!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167318 Nov 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Con dumbs think violence should be used against anybody they disagree with. Guess if you are advanced enough to think of other ways of dealing with issues, you wouldn't be a con dumb.
As usual, you make NO FKing sense

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167321 Nov 8, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's the thing with working with the mentally infirm, we know it's tough road, but there's always hope that we can get you past your flaming narcissim.
But hey! You recognize you have a problem--That's a start!
SCRAM Troll!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167322 Nov 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax! Jeez.
What I learned from this is never argue with a flaming narcissist. I thought it would be fun. It's not, it's exhausting and crazy! You and your new found troll friend have been arguing semantics for 2 days and doing it poorly.
But of course you're just a hopeless narcissist. That's your motivation. The troll's is trying to feel big, similar to yours but not quite as insane.
Now go find someone else you and your troll buddy can nitpick to near death and then declare yourself winner. There is no prize here for sane people. Maybe you'll believe you've won something. You didn't. Have Misery! I'll have fun.
Changing your tune, eh? Yes, the House approved two articles of impeachment. Clinton was acquitted of both.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167323 Nov 8, 2012
Zen Master Uno wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when gays talk about mental situations, which affirms that homosexuality is a mental disorder and illness. Gays refuse to accept that they have a problem. Even their choice of suicide is blamed on being carbon based.
blah, blah, blah and SQUAWK!

You're about 40 years behind the times. I'm surprised you know how to turn on a computer.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167324 Nov 8, 2012
Zen Master Uno wrote:
<quoted text>Mona Lott is a gay male. He also goes by Waste Water.
hahahahahahahaha

You're a loon.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167326 Nov 8, 2012
Zen Master Uno wrote:
<quoted text>Mona Lott is a gay male. He also goes by Waste Water.
Yes. I've seen his YouTube videos. They are under "Go to Mona's Church" on YouTube. A real quacked out ugly dude with Kentucky accent. Careful! "Content may be offensive" YouTube warns before you can open it. And it is! Hell just looking at him is offensive. Then he starts talking and it gets even worse!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167327 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
You're a loon.
There's that quacked out psycho "laugh"!

That's not a real laugh. You don't have a funny bone in your body.

Priceless.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#167328 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The election is over, you don't need to be a Bigot and post lies that Romney was going to make us a Mormon nation. I don't think Obama made us a Rev. Wright nation.
I think YOu are likley right on that point....

BUT romney would have been the first president to have been a acting bishop of his church.

kinda blurring the lines bewteen church and state a little too much, with a romney as prez!(if you ask me) thank GOD it is not a reality.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167329 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your tune, eh? Yes, the House approved two articles of impeachment. Clinton was acquitted of both.
My only mistake was I shouldn't have used the word "guilty". The House voted there was enough evidence of guilt to impeach him. So what? It didn't make anything else I said wrong. Was it worth it to you? Do you feel a great surge of narcissist power from 2 days of harping on it? Nope you don't. There is no prize. Nothing at all. Go nitpick someone else. Have misery!

P.S. When you f*** up, I'll be there. Watch every word miss thing!

Fun!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167330 Nov 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
My only mistake was I shouldn't have used the word "guilty". The House voted there was enough evidence of guilt to impeach him. So what? It didn't make anything else I said wrong. Was it worth it to you? Do you feel a great surge of narcissist power from 2 days of harping on it? Nope you don't. There is no prize. Nothing at all. Go nitpick someone else. Have misery!
P.S. When you f*** up, I'll be there. Watch every word miss thing!
Fun!
Oh.......... Do I hear a waltz?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167331 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna make your day now miss thing! I was horribly and terribly wrong to use the word "guilty" when I should have said "evidence of guilt".

So sue me! Just don't narcissist me!

Too Funny!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167332 Nov 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, you are now stating that you don't know what I want ? Exactly.
Red Herring = Argument that I can't counter, as it would damage my non-existent credibility.
No, look up the term "red herring".
And then notice I haven't stated a position on polygamy, it's just not an equal rights issue, and thus a red herring.
R Hudson wrote:
Thank you for the admission, though tacit, that you cannot reason that one out, without conceding my point. And subsequently admitting that "equal rights" isn't your game, it is selective admission to society. "Some are more equal than others"....and all that...else you'd simply admit the truth of my statement.
Not at all stupid, if a man could marry more than one woman, but a woman couldn't marry more than one man, we'd have an equal rights issue. But that's not the case. Nobody can marry more than one person. Should they be able to? Start a thread on that topic, OK?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167333 Nov 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we had solved the mistake of confusing he and I. Still trying more "typos", are you ? I am the one who picks at your typos. Not AKPilot....."sigh"
Both of you do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167334 Nov 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you hear nothing except the emptiness of narcissistic "victory" from nitpicking semantics for 2 days.

Someone said "found him guilty" instead of "found evidence of guilt" and you caught the mistake! What a great victory! Are you going to celebrate tonight or stick around nitpicking someone else's posts to boring death?

Of course you have proved nothing, everything I said about Clinton's impeachment is true. Semantics, your only hope to win an argument. And that's not winning the argument at all.

Have misery!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min Eric 70,994
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web